ADVERTISEMENT

***Congratulations to DFSNOLE on being elected 2020 non-Iowa POTY***

BABiscuit

HR Legend
Jul 4, 2001
In the what has been called the most important election of 2020, final votes have been certified, objections heard, and the votes confirmed. While many are claiming mass voter fraud, these results will stand as is. I don't want any NDallas supporters to try to break into my house. It's over. He lost and it wasn't that close.

DFSNOLE takes home first place. Exit polls showed he did very well with the poorly educated and meth heads. Personally, I'm not sure if I've ever heard of the guy. He may be the gay one from Atlanta. I think it was his first time being nominated.

New this year is automatic entry to the POTY contest. Being that he'll probably be the only Nole poster nominated, I really like his chances. He'll mostly be competing against Iowa posters which makes it a much easier contest. It's like the white man baseball when there was the separate Negro league.

Please congratulate DFSNOLE for this extraordinary accomplishment. I know 2020 sucked for a lot of people, but it will be good to know that at least it was good for DFS.

Below are the final results. Everybody below FSUtribe should be disappointed in how you did. Get better for next year.

Final Results
1. @DFSNOLE
2. @NDallasRuss (nice job for a guy named Dallas Russ)
3T. @BelemNole (nice job, previous winner)
3T. @BABiscuit (nice job, previous winner, multiple years, back when the contest really meant something)
5. @FSUTribe76 (meh)
6. @Formerly Rockymtnole (loser)
7. @RunRonnieRun (worse loser)
8. @gusto79 (loser that jerks off his dad)
9. @noleclone2 (loser that did worse than the dad jerk off guy)
10. @fsu1jreed (wow, a total loser, couldn't get elected dog catcher)

List of Winners
2020 - DFSNOLE
2019 - Belemnole
2018 - BaBiscuit
2017 - BaBiscuit

In the what has been called the most important election of 2020, final votes have been certified, objections heard, and the votes confirmed. While many are claiming mass voter fraud, these results will stand as is. I don't want any NDallas supporters to try to break into my house. It's over. He lost and it wasn't that close.

DFSNOLE takes home first place. Exit polls showed he did very well with the poorly educated and meth heads. Personally, I'm not sure if I've ever heard of the guy. He may be the gay one from Atlanta. I think it was his first time being nominated.

New this year is automatic entry to the POTY contest. Being that he'll probably be the only Nole poster nominated, I really like his chances. He'll mostly be competing against Iowa posters which makes it a much easier contest. It's like the white man baseball when there was the separate Negro league.

Please congratulate DFSNOLE for this extraordinary accomplishment. I know 2020 sucked for a lot of people, but it will be good to know that at least it was good for DFS.

Below are the final results. Everybody below FSUtribe should be disappointed in how you did. Get better for next year.

Final Results
1. @DFSNOLE
3T. @BABiscuit (nice job, previous winner, multiple years, back when the contest really meant something)
5. @FSUTribe76 (meh)

List of Winners
2020 - DFSNOLE
2019 - Belemnole
2018 - BaBiscuit
2017 - BaBiscuit

How high did my buddy @The Tradition finish? Surely, he garnered quite a few votes, yes?

Final Results
1. @DFSNOLE
5. @FSUTribe76 (meh)

List of Winners
2020 - DFSNOLE
2019 - Belemnole
2018 - BaBiscuit
2017 - BaBiscuit

81531081.jpg

Reactions: NDallasRuss
If all of the legally cast ballots were counted, my landslide victory would have been even biglier. Yuge. Record setting. I thoroughly appreciate all the votes that were counted and those uncounted. This is more recognition than I got for years as the mod of the LR.

People saw you take parts out of the HROT server and move them around.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
If all of the legally cast ballots were counted, my landslide victory would have been even biglier. Yuge. Record setting. I thoroughly appreciate all the votes that were counted and those uncounted. This is more recognition than I got for years as the mod of the LR.

I forgot to note you get a custom @Moral avatar for winning. Please post your address so he can mail it to you.

Final Results
1. @DFSNOLE
5. @FSUTribe76 (meh)
WOW!

Has HROT turned into the USSR?

Talk about a totally communistic slate.

I know this for a fact because NONE of the candidates is on my Ignore List.

I've done my very best to put all the racists, fascists and downright assholes on my ignore list. And these guys didn't make it.

Dirty commies, every one of them.

QED

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT