ADVERTISEMENT

Trump mocks Biden, DeSantis, Haley and Jimmy Carter in front of cheering Iowa crowd

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
Trumpkins truly are deplorable people:

Former President Donald Trump returned to Iowa Saturday, continuing to tout his administration's international agenda and assert himself as the state's inevitable winner with Caucus Day less than two months away.

Trump, who remains the faraway frontrunner in the Republican primary race, focused the bulk of his speech on President Joe Biden — calling him a "stupid person," "incompetent" and incapable of representing the U.S. on the world stage amid international crises.

"This is not a man who should be running the country," Trump said.

He also said former President Jimmy Carter — whose wife of 77 years, Rosalynn, entered hospice care Friday — is "the happiest person anywhere in this country right now … because his administration looked brilliant compared to these clowns."

The crowd laughed, then broke into cheers and applause.

The former president's most prominent challengers, both of whom have been campaigning in Iowa in recent days, were not spared from his attacks. Trump continued to attack Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on ethanol, mocking his struggle to gain momentum in the race.

"He's going 'whoosh,' down the tubes," Trump said, motioning downwards.

He did not mention Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds, who recently endorsed DeSantis and has been the target of Trump's wrath for being ungrateful after he claimed responsibility for her electoral victory in the governor's race.

But he invoked a similar sentiment in Fort Dodge about Iowa's two senators.

"I got a lot of people elected here," Trump said. "Including (U.S. Sen. Chuck) Grassley, who was having a problem, and (U.S. Sen. Joni) Ernst, who had a really big problem. … I got 'em elected, remember that."

Grassley won his eighth Senate term in 2022 with 56% of the vote; Ernst won a second term with 52% of the vote in 2020.

The former president also briefly attacked former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, calling her "Birdbrain" and saying she, like DeSantis, was disloyal for running against him.

"I know her well, she's not up to the job," he said.

IOWA CAUCUSES

Trump mocks Biden, DeSantis, Haley and Jimmy Carter in front of cheering Iowa crowd​

Galen Bacharier
Des Moines Register

FORT DODGE, Iowa — Former President Donald Trump returned to Iowa Saturday, continuing to tout his administration's international agenda and assert himself as the state's inevitable winner with Caucus Day less than two months away.
Trump, who remains the faraway frontrunner in the Republican primary race, focused the bulk of his speech on President Joe Biden — calling him a "stupid person," "incompetent" and incapable of representing the U.S. on the world stage amid international crises.
"This is not a man who should be running the country," Trump said.
He also said former President Jimmy Carter — whose wife of 77 years, Rosalynn, entered hospice care Friday — is "the happiest person anywhere in this country right now … because his administration looked brilliant compared to these clowns."
The crowd laughed, then broke into cheers and applause.

The former president's most prominent challengers, both of whom have been campaigning in Iowa in recent days, were not spared from his attacks. Trump continued to attack Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on ethanol, mocking his struggle to gain momentum in the race.

"He's going 'whoosh,' down the tubes," Trump said, motioning downwards.

Republican presidential candidate and former President Donald Trump speaks during a rally, Saturday, Nov. 18, 2023, in Fort Dodge, Iowa. (AP Photo/Bryon Houlgrave)

He did not mention Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds, who recently endorsed DeSantis and has been the target of Trump's wrath for being ungrateful after he claimed responsibility for her electoral victory in the governor's race.

More:Kim Reynolds helps Ron DeSantis open new headquarters, says Trump not earning Iowans' votes

But he invoked a similar sentiment in Fort Dodge about Iowa's two senators.

"I got a lot of people elected here," Trump said. "Including (U.S. Sen. Chuck) Grassley, who was having a problem, and (U.S. Sen. Joni) Ernst, who had a really big problem. … I got 'em elected, remember that."

Grassley won his eighth Senate term in 2022 with 56% of the vote; Ernst won a second term with 52% of the vote in 2020.

2024 election:With three major recent losses, is the effort to knock Trump off ballots in 2024 over?

The former president also briefly attacked former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, calling her "Birdbrain" and saying she, like DeSantis, was disloyal for running against him.

"I know her well, she's not up to the job," he said.

Trump suggested that with a large margin of victory in Iowa, his challengers would concede and the party could turn their attention and resources to the general election.

"We have to send a great signal, and maybe these people end it, say 'it's over now,'" he said. "Because we have to focus on Crooked Joe Biden."

If you replaced the text of his "speeches" with derogatory, hateful rhetoric about the people he was speaking to he would receive rousing cheers. The dummies don't give a shit what he says. They're absolute star-struck idiots who'd eat his shit without a second thought.

Kinda like the House Republicans.

Jimmy Carter and Joe Biden are two of the worst presidents in history and deserve to be mocked daily.

When someone makes a post about either topic it comes to mind. Funny how that works.
Hey I enjoy your posts, you make me laugh. From spelling doubt as “dought” to using the word simping like a teenager. You always bring the laughs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT