ADVERTISEMENT

Cop got shot in DM last night:

I have a buddy that's a Des Moines cop that would be about that age. I feel like he's been there more than 4 years, though. Whoever it is, it sucks to get shot in the back by your partner.
Where are you seeing shot in the back? Everything I've seen said chest wound.

Saw update with Police on Channel 13, Officer is in serious, Stable condition, Said body cam showed he was actually shot by the other officer and not the suspect.

"The officer was shot by friendly fire in the back of his shoulder in a gap of his body armor, Parizek said in a news conference."
I sure hope that suspect had a gun - otherwise there will be some questions about why shots were fired.

None of the stories I’ve read have said whether the suspect was armed.

You would have that take. Ignorant as always, Let's ignore the fact some asshole was involved in a domestic dispute.
First rule of firing a weapon is knowing your target and background.
The cop is either a terrible shot, or irresponsible with their weapon.

Reactions: ICHerky
Or somebody moved during an active gunfight.

Sounds like the guy is going to live. Let's hope that's the case and mistakes can be corrected.

@torbs, that's odd, everything I'm seeing says car went into ditch or off road, suspect got out and fired, Officers returned.

And now this link is dead:

Wtf

So you're happy someone is dead. I'm not saying one way or the other, but why are you so certain that the suspect deserved this without knowing exactly what went down?
Man, you got the wrong guy for this. There are a LOT of people I'm happy are dead, and way more that I'd support removing from this plane of existence. Like, millions.

Or somebody moved during an active gunfight.

Sounds like the guy is going to live. Let's hope that's the case and mistakes can be corrected.

@torbs, that's odd, everything I'm seeing says car went into ditch or off road, suspect got out and fired, Officers returned.

And now this link is dead:

Wtf
That makes a lot more sense. Just wasn’t in the couple of posted articles I read.

Glad the officer is going to pull through.

3AM, so you know it's probably some somewhat inexperienced cops with one hell of an adrenaline rush.

Glad to hear wounded officer will recover.

That said, deceased guy "supposedly" had weapon.

We'll see if THAT story holds?

Not even sure how the initial report could get so badly screwed up?

Last edited:
Man, you got the wrong guy for this. There are a LOT of people I'm happy are dead, and way more that I'd support removing from this plane of existence. Like, millions.
You sound like a good Christian. If Jesus were alive today I could see him speaking exactly these same words.

You would have that take. Ignorant as always, Let's ignore the fact some asshole was involved in a domestic dispute.
Seems to me there is a lot of ignorance here by everyone commenting on a story without a lot of knowledge.

Reactions: IACub
Seems to me there is a lot of ignorance here by everyone commenting on a story without a lot of knowledge.
I guess it highlites why so many times initial reports are incorrect.

Now we're going to wonder if gun was planted on suspect?

So you're happy someone is dead. I'm not saying one way or the other, but why are you so certain that the suspect deserved this without knowing exactly what went down?
Dude was violating a domestic restraining order at 3 in the morning.

Do you want to climb down, or ride this one out?

...but he's not because the Jews killed him. And he never had a weapon either...
Wait, you’re telling me the whole resurrection thing never even happened?
He’s been dead this whole time?

RVJzSqV.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: torbee
...but he's not because the Jews killed him. And he never had a weapon either...
Uh no, not the Jews. The Romans crucified Jesus. Good Lord, easy to see how the details of a fresh shooting in Des Moines can be see convoluted if we’re still getting the details on a thousands year old murder wrong.

I fear Des Moines is falling! Figures, Minneapolis isn't that far away. Many recommend not advancing beyond Altoona from the east, Grimes from the north, and Adel from the west. Norwalk is probably ok from the south. If Iowa men and women play a game again at Wells Fargo, fans should not risk it.

You seem to always have all the answers yet I don’t see you signing up for the police dept? If you’re so fuking smart go serve

You seem to always have all the answers yet I don’t see you signing up for the police dept? If you’re so fuking smart go serve
I've got a better job than that already. But, why don't you go ahead and apply that logic to any criticisms you may have in the future.

I've got a better job than that already. But, why don't you go ahead and apply that logic to any criticisms you may have in the future.
I highly doubt that.

I will criticize the police when needed, not needed at this point

I fear Des Moines is falling! Figures, Minneapolis isn't that far away. Many recommend not advancing beyond Altoona from the east, Grimes from the north, and Adel from the west. Norwalk is probably ok from the south. If Iowa men and women play a game again at Wells Fargo, fans should not risk it.
I wouldnt trust WDM. Last weekend WDMPD found a loaded AK-47 in a park after an altercation.

• Wow
Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT