ADVERTISEMENT

Cop got shot in DM last night:

0321895_20190606008_f.jpg

They were chasing him through the woods, he turned, pointed the gun at his own head, then targeted the police ( noting both hands on firearm) fired, and was then killed. Sounds like the guy that had been there 10 months was trailing. Good thing is they had it all on film.

Pray for speedy recovery.

I guess it highlites why so many times initial reports are incorrect.

Now we're going to wonder if gun was planted on suspect?
They have him on the cop's body camera with a gun.

https://www.kcci.com/article/des-mo...hot-4300-block-e-army-post-road-iowa/61736332

Parizek said officers' body camera footage shows the suspect attempting to flee from the officers on foot before pulling a handgun.

"He initially points it towards his own head," Parizek said. "... He transitions from that to a two-fisted pointing right at the officers. Both officers did fire their weapons. And one of the officers was hit and the suspect was also hit."

Reactions: MitchLL
They have him on the cop's body camera with a gun.

https://www.kcci.com/article/des-mo...hot-4300-block-e-army-post-road-iowa/61736332

Parizek said officers' body camera footage shows the suspect attempting to flee from the officers on foot before pulling a handgun.

"He initially points it towards his own head," Parizek said. "... He transitions from that to a two-fisted pointing right at the officers. Both officers did fire their weapons. And one of the officers was hit and the suspect was also hit."
Good to know, but what is still puzzling to me is how the officer that was shot managed to get in the line of fire of other cop and whose bullet actually killed the suspect?

Hopefully video is soon released.

Maybe you and Pinehawk should stand on the street corner and shake your fists to show your displeasure. Then bitch when the Police aren't there to help you someday.
I'm more worried when the cops do show up...Derek Chauvin, Kim Potter, etc...

Reactions: Pinehawk
Maybe you and Pinehawk should stand on the street corner and shake your fists to show your displeasure. Then bitch when the Police aren't there to help you someday.
Wow, my super controversial take that cops shouldn't shoot their own partners seems to have really upset you.

Reactions: MitchLL
Wow, my super controversial take that cops shouldn't shoot their own partners seems to have really upset you.

Sounds like a very chaotic moment, as I expect most of these types of situations are. Unfortunately mistakes happen when humans are involved. How many high stress situations like this have you been involved in?

Sounds like a very chaotic moment, as I expect most of these types of situations are. Unfortunately mistakes happen when humans are involved. How many high stress situations like this have you been involved in?
Too many Barney Fifes in law enforcement...even large city cops.

Chaotic instances like this makes me wonder about arming teachers ….
Or groups of untrained Rambos packing into church sanctuaries thinking they will save the people in the pews from a shooter......who protects the worshipers from them?

One advantage of online services.

Nope but they have released a statement on what it shows.
Still waiting unless you think they’re lying.
Already said I will apologize when we see the video.

What part of that don't you comprehend?

Wonder how many shots were fired from the cops' guns and if any stray bullets hit anyone or anything?

Already said I will apologize when we see the video.

What part of that don't you comprehend?

Wonder how many shots were fired from the cops' guns and if any stray bullets hit anyone or anything?
How about the planted gun also?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT