ADVERTISEMENT

Cory Booker: Democratic Party is Racist because I’m not popular

I have a friend from bufallo NY he knows iowa is communist... he still cannot get over hills losing iowa.
giphy.gif

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
The Democrats internal evaluation of race is very important. Harris and Bookers are new and charismatic leaders in the Democratic Party. They will be the future stars of our country.

The Democrats are the historic proud party of race. How the Democratic Party manages the overt racism within their own party will eventually be the template for infusion of equality into the entire country.

At this point only Tulsi and Warren are their colored candidates and really only Warren has a chance. I know some of my liberal friends are very excited about Warren. She could be our first indigenous President and our first female President.
Baby Boomer candidate wants to give more to the long suffering Boomers, good for her. Ok Boomer...

Booker lost a lot of credibility with the independent voters for his childish antics during the Kavanaugh shenanigans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/05/us/politics/cory-booker-democrats-2020.html

Senator Cory Booker strode onstage here with a question, one that voters, activists and disgruntled members of the Democratic National Committee are also asking in the wake of Senator Kamala Harris’s sudden departure from the 2020 race.

In a year that began with the inauguration of the most diverse class of House Democrats, and quickly built to a barrier-breaking lineup of presidential candidates, do Democrats want an all-white slate of top-tier candidates to be the face of their party in 2020?

“What message is that sending that we heralded the most diverse field in our history and now we’re seeing people like her dropping out of this campaign?” Mr. Booker asked a crowd here Thursday morning. He added that Ms. Harris left the race “not because Iowa voters had the voice. Voters did not determine her destiny.”

With Ms. Harris out and Mr. Booker, the former housing secretary Julián Castro, Representative Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii and the businessman Andrew Yang yet to qualify for the December debate, and former Gov. Deval Patrick of Massachusetts too late an entry to have a real shot at that stage, the Democratic primary is facing a reckoning. In two weeks, Democrats will gather in Los Angeles for a debate that is likely to feature an entirely white roster. That is not, several candidates and prominent party members say, how the party that emphasizes diversity and fairness should want to represent itself.
Maybe Booker should ask, “why don’t I have more minority support at my rallies?

Goddammit OiT. These last two posts… you are such a distraction from my work!
the funny thing is: right after those posts I decided to go out and work
I think I invented something new... well new for me. must have been inspiring!! I shall keep you guys posted..
if it
works I may be too busy through to post

Baby Boomer candidate wants to give more to the long suffering Boomers, good for her. Ok Boomer...

Warren is the GOAT. She will force the country into bankruptcy, thus leaving the millennials with no national debt and their parents’ house in which they have always lived.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT