ADVERTISEMENT

Could Donald Trump actually be the Antichrist in the Bible?

About as much chance as being Sauron from Lord of the Rings - another fictional fantasy epic.
Right.

That’s pretty much the point. These Bible verses are so vague and general you could make them about anyone.

Had the video been about Joe Biden or Obama you know about every Trump supporter on this board would have creamed their pants before they could type Y-E-S.

I didn’t know you were religious and thought the Antichrist was a real thing.
Hey, im just a lowly human. How do i know what's true or not true re: religion. Faith doesnt guarantee something is true or not, right or wrong. Maybe real, maybe not.

Reactions: Finance85
After watching the video my view is still the same. It's crossed my mind. The sheer cult following he gets from many so called Christians when he's the exactly opposite of everything Christ stood for would be the biggest thing setting my alarm bells off about him.

That said I'm not spending much time on it. I know my immediate family is safe as he hasn't convinced us.

Biblically speaking statements about the end times can be very cryptic and open ended. So I've never found focusing a great deal of time an energy on them and trying to interpret them being overly worthwhile as it doesn't improve my relationship with God or make me into a better person.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Well if you believe in Biblical prophecy, I guess he could be a very viable candidate for the position.

The more frightening aspect of this is that many evangelicals suspect he is indeed the Antichrist and they are doing their best to move heaven and earth to make the prophecies come to fruition. Crazy stuff indeed, even for the death cult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT