ADVERTISEMENT

Could Moss have been fouled any more blatantly on his follow attempt?

yes Ayala damn near tackled him, but not enough players showed up for the hawks tonight.

Yeah. Noticed that too. Could have been called for sure, but doesn’t seem like one that is typically called at that point in the game.

No foul. I thought so at first but on replay neither of the last shots looked like they were fouled.

Looked like a possible foul, but not going to get that call at the end.

Need to not play sloppy for 30+ mins and expect to turn it on at the end.

Love their ability to grind and BELIEVE that the game is never our of reach.

Maryland is allowed to box out which is probably what people are seeing although I’d like to see it again before I’d be willing to die on that hill.

I had thought bohanon got hit on the arm on his last shot (why else would he shoot like that?). Didnt notice anything on moss though. Would like if tv would replay the shots and not from the back court.

Iowa got lucky when the ball under basket looked to go off JoeW and instead Iowa got the ball. Always going to be a few bad calls. Iowa just turned ball over too much and didn't shoot well enough or defende well enough to win.

There were a few no calls down low throughout the game so can't expect them to blow the whistle at the end.

Moss was clearly fouled on the last shot. The refs did what most unbiased basketball fans would agree with, and that's let it go. It's too bad that Moss put it back so quickly. He had time to come back down to the floor after the jump to take the shot. He would have not only had a more accurate shot, but it would have resulted in a foul that would have been even more obvious, and the refs would have had to call it.

Go back and look at the replay in slow motion. He definitely was fouled!
Won't contribute much to this, but as Moss shot the ball, (I believe there was 1.2 seconds left when the Maryland defender shoved him) a foul should have been assessed IMHO. More than fairly obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT