ADVERTISEMENT

Counter intelligence officers confused by trump at G7

That's just how he negotiates, err that makes him smart, uhh or something like that.

The way he operates on everything else that isn't Russia related tells me he's a buffoon. Which seems like a useful idiot, but then you realize, why can't he be both?

That's just how he negotiates, err that makes him smart, uhh or something like that.

The way he operates on everything else that isn't Russia related tells me he's a buffoon. Which seems like a useful idiot, but then you realize, why can't he be both?

Well being Putin's useful idiot sort of makes him both. However the difference is more or less in his intentions. Is he intending on being a Russian asset or is he intending on having Putin's back because he think's Putin is his friend or something.

I tend to go along with the useful idiot at this point. If he was a Russian agent he would act competent in other aspects of his administration. That way when he brings up Russia stuff he wouldn't be so easy to write off. But he goes around telling people that windmills give you cancer everyone already thinks he's an idiot so they arn't going to give him any credence when he tries to tell them that Putin just wants to be their friend.

The OP may be the absolute first time that I have heard the words "Trump" and "intelligence" used in the same sentence.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT