ADVERTISEMENT

Cov Cath kids have libel and slander lawsuit against fake news media for jumping to conclusions???

Yay, another thread about this.
Since it turned out to be bogus, and as such illustrates a major issue in the country, I'm not sure discussion should be limited. But that doesn't require a new thread every time somebody wants to comment on it.

I'm going to be curious to see how many people -- on HROT as well as in the real world, admit they were wrong and reacted poorly.

Reactions: HIWILLE
Bullshit. fox news has robbed you of what little thinking ability that you ever had. And by the way, if you don't wish to discuss anything with me, then don't respond. It's not like you ever have anything to offer a conversation.

Somebody is triggered. I already threw Fox News under the bus along with MSNBC. You think you have an informed opinion about the comparison between the two even though you admitted you haven't watched one of them.

Your response just shows what a confused and bitter person you are. Get back on the meds.

Again, in case you missed it the first few times, I don't like Fox News. But you obviously lose the argument and resort to saying fox news has robbed me o being able to think. Odd considering I know what they're all about and have said as much.

Sorry, I'll take it easy on you next time.

Last edited:
Is that do? They are all in this thread and you responded to each one in the last 24 hours. JHC you're a sad idiot.
Why is it you feel the need to attack me all the time? Do you feel threatened for some odd reason. Perhaps the fact that you are a step slow or perhaps you are just an asshole. Quite likely, both.

Why is it you feel the need to attack me all the time? Do you feel threatened for some odd reason. Perhaps the fact that you are a step slow or perhaps you are just an asshole. Quite likely, both.

Wow. Besting you in a debate is attacking you? Thicker skin this one needs.

Wow. Besting you in a debate is attacking you? Thicker skin this one needs.
Besting me? LOL. I didn't even know it was a contest. Calling one an idiot is attacking although I have my doubts you have a clue what it means. And just because you look like Yoda, doesn't mean you need to speak like him.

I just don’t get why a guy was banging a drum in a teenagers face? The group of kids were there being called school shooters by another group.

Why did the guy go between them? He said to bring peace to the confrontation, but truth be told banging a drum in the kids face seems wrong. Why not go after the people who were calling teenagers school shooters and names?

I just wanna know how all these people can afford to live. Seems instead of protesting they should be at work.
Because the black Hebrew Israelites are on food stamps for one.

Reactions: HaydenHawk8
Besting me? LOL. I didn't even know it was a contest. Calling one an idiot is attacking although I have my doubts you have a clue what it means. And just because you look like Yoda, doesn't mean you need to speak like him.

Read your post before that. BTW, you said you didn't habe time to look up where I said Fox News bad ( in this thread) yet you have plenty of time to keep responding, acting like you're a victim here. Everyone of your posts have been filled with attitude.

Check your own closet before you go criticizing others'.

Read your post before that. BTW, you said you didn't habe time to look up where I said Fox News bad ( in this thread) yet you have plenty of time to keep responding, acting like you're a victim here. Everyone of your posts have been filled with attitude.

Check your own closet before you go criticizing others'.
You really should follow your own advice. Sorry that you can dish it out but can't take it. You are kind of like trump that way.

You really should follow your own advice. Sorry that you can dish it out but can't take it. You are kind of like trump that way.

I can take it just fine. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. You obviously have time? Go back and read what I said about fox news.

I can take it just fine. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. You obviously have time? Go back and read what I said about fox news.
My hypocrisy? You objected to my opinion on fox news. So if your opinion is similar, what is your deal? Other than just showing your a big asshole.

My hypocrisy? You objected to my opinion on fox news. So if your opinion is similar, what is your deal? Other than just showing your a big asshole.

I objected that fox news was the only one in it's category. I threw MSNBC along side them as opposite partners in crime. You see, you don't even remember what this was all about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT