ADVERTISEMENT

Covid-19 Meme thread

49lrxc.jpg

And nothing in our lives will change.

Really?

ACA had a dramatic positive impact for quite a few people I know....
Heck, I saved about 25% in premiums being able to buy a COHealthOP policy at the time, compared to what United Health was charging.... ($300+ vs $400+ per month, same basic coverage)

So, it really CAN matter whom you vote for and elect. I think lots of folks would say the same about some Reagan and Clinton policies.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Really?

Heck, I saved about 25% in premiums being able to buy a COHealthOP policy at the time, compared to what United Health was charging.... ($300+ vs $400+ per month, same basic coverage)

So, it really CAN matter whom you vote for and elect. I think lots of folks would say the same about some Reagan and Clinton policies.

Yeah thats true I guess. The ACA made my job much much harder and made retail businesses like mine lower their level of service by a large amount.

Yeah thats true I guess. The ACA made my job much much harder and made retail businesses like mine lower their level of service by a large amount.

....Cuz all them tariffs are helpin' retail kick SO MUCH ASS these days...

Really?

Agreed, but it's kind of a double edged sword. For example, I benefitted from ACA/subsidies when I started a business and during a time I wasn't making much money. However, once I could no longer qualify (which was GOOD), then I still have to live with the fact that my PCP is harder to get in to see, and they revised flex spending so you could no longer buy OTC meds with pre-tax dollars.

So I was poor, on my own account, my own choice, and I got the benefit, which was fantastic at the time, but I've spent much more time living with the downside.

Oh, and I've lived Ed in 2 European countries and I've wanted about that enough on here, but we simply DO NOT want that. Don't care what anyone who hasn't lived there tells you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT