ADVERTISEMENT

Covid and Flu Shots linked to strokes

I'm on day 5 now. Found out it was COVID on Wednesday.

Been eating a lot of fast food. Been craving that sort of thing, but taste is compromised.

It sucks being quarantined

I'm on day 5 now. Found out it was COVID on Wednesday.

Been eating a lot of fast food. Been craving that sort of thing, but taste is compromised.

It sucks being quarantined
Did you have a super bad sore throat?

My wife had a bout of Covid a couple weeks ago - it was weird, she tested negative four times on the rapid test - but had a PCR test after going to her doctor and it came back Covid-positive. The doctor told her the newest strain seems to not show up on rapid tests (apparently it's not as contagious) and it is often accompanied by a severe sore throat. She said it was worse than any bout of strep she's had.

My wife had a bout of Covid a couple weeks ago - it was weird, she tested negative four times on the rapid test - but had a PCR test after going to her doctor and it came back Covid-positive. The doctor told her the newest strain seems to not show up on rapid tests (apparently it's not as contagious) and it is often accompanied by a severe sore throat. She said it was worse than any bout of strep she's had.

No. Its been a head cold with throbbing headache. Hearing compromised.

Odd part is that I have muscle pain in right leg that comes and goes and really smarts at times. Other times it's gone.

T&Ps for your wife. This sucks

Lots of issues with this "vaccine" and a huge reason that we should never have been forcing them on people not at serious risk with covid (pretty much any healthy individual under 50). Trump really f'd up big by giving near absolute immunity to big pharma (who are legitimately in the business of fraud). Granted, if they knowingly lied about side effects and efficacy that does go out the window..

• Love
Reactions: KFsdisciple
Sounds like a lot more Trump supporters are going to be harvested in the name of blood purity.
At this point I'm okay with this.

My no pic daughter had that too and I think most people just thought it was a severe type of strep.

Reactions: torbee
Lots of issues with this "vaccine" and a huge reason that we should never have been forcing them on people not at serious risk with covid (pretty much any healthy individual under 50). Trump really f'd up big by giving near absolute immunity to big pharma (who are legitimately in the business of fraud). Granted, if they knowingly lied about side effects and efficacy that does go out the window..
“Lots of issues with this vaccine”? Scruffy has spoken! So be it!
Now I have had 4-5 Covid shots and boosters since 2020, a couple of “flu shots” and a RSV shot and food still tastes good, scotch better and 7Up is still #1. Now, I have Cardiac Artery disease (24 years) and lots and lots of basal and squamous skin cancers...but scruffy, I an still here...can you explain how these “shots” are poison to me? I did have a short bout with Covid over last Thanksgiving (but I blame my S-I-L who had recently been in Red China on business) for that...so surely Scruff, If there was someone susceptible to these new fangled vaccines...it would be me. What does the good doctor suggest I do?

Since I am going through COVID currently, should I bother to get my booster this year?

Or am I a Lion now? Is that what it is?

Here's the study for those who want to stop arguing about the reliability of 3rd hand sources. Not it was not yet peer reviewed at this time this was put up. Which doesn't mean it's wrong.

As for me, the simple response is simply not to get the flu and COVID shots at the same time. Avoiding harm if it turns out there is harm, and no big deal if there is no harm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT