ADVERTISEMENT

FDA approves new covid vaccine!

BrianNole777

HR All-American
Jan 27, 2023
Time to throw out all the old vaccines and you can pay for the new one yourself.

"Effective immediately, as of September 11, 2023, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) took action approving and authorizing emergency use for the 2023-24 COVID-19 vaccines.

As part of today’s actions approving the 2023-24 COVID-19 vaccine, the current bivalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States. All current inventory of these vaccines should be discarded.

The Federal COVID-19 vaccine program has ended with the approval and commercialization of the new 2023-24 COVID-19 vaccine products.
COVID-19 provider agreements are no longer in effect or valid. All participating providers will be unenrolled automatically; no action is needed on behalf of the COVID provider."

Wonder how much they will be charging for the new vaccine?

I haven’t gotten COVID once since I’ve decided to stop testing for it.
Same.

Pretty sure I'm just getting over it currently though. Just won't go away completely, gradual improvement each day for past 3-4 weeks

My body has been a trooper fighting this one even though I do nothing to help the fight diet and exercise wise.

No approval for Novavax yet.

The FDA did not announce a decision Monday on an updated Covid shot from Novavax, but the company said in a statement that the agency is still reviewing its vaccine. Shares of Novavax closed nearly 13% lower Monday following the approval of the other updated jabs.​
Novavax's vaccine uses protein-based technology, a decades-old method deployed in routine vaccinations against hepatitis B and shingles. Meanwhile, Pfizer's and Moderna's shots use messenger RNA, which teaches cells how to make proteins that trigger an immune response against Covid.​
That's the one I want (barring negative reports).

i went to the doc a month ago for a lingering cough and i asked him if it could have been covid and he said "i donno, probably, just try to stop and if you dont stop in 6 weeks come back"

so that was like.. a little alarming.

I'd recommend getting a second opinion from another doctor.

i went to the doc a month ago for a lingering cough and i asked him if it could have been covid and he said "i donno, probably, just try to stop and if you dont stop in 6 weeks come back"

so that was like.. a little alarming.
That's the doctor telling its not a big deal. Lol

Gotta put something in my ass.

Ms-Jizz-Shooter-Silic-Dildo-Lube-Launch-XR-AG183.webp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT