ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Boosters

To no one’s surprise, the CDC and their Pharma partners have been lying for years about influenza deaths in order to push the flu shot on everyone.

"U.S. data on influenza deaths are a mess," states a 2005 article in the British Medical Journal entitled "Are U.S. flu death figures more PR than science?" This article takes issue with the 36,000 flu-death figure commonly claimed, and with describing "influenza/pneumonia" as the seventh leading cause of death in the U.S.

The CDC's decision to play up flu deaths dates back a decade, when it realized the public wasn't following its advice on the flu vaccine. During the 2003 flu season "the manufacturers were telling us that they weren't receiving a lot of orders for vaccine,"Dr. Glen Nowak, associate director for communications at CDC's National Immunization Program, told National Public Radio. "It really did look like we needed to do something to encourage people to get a flu shot."
The CDC's response was its "Seven-Step 'Recipe' for Generating Interest in, and Demand for, Flu (or any other) Vaccination," a slide show Nowak presented at the 2004 National Influenza Vaccine Summit.

The CDC unabashedly decided to create a mass market for the flu vaccine by enlisting the media into panicking the public. An obedient and unquestioning media obliged by hyping the numbers, and 10 years later it is obliging still.

Reactions: Hawk_82
@BrianNole777
You're in luck, they have a new "vaccine" called saRNA that may be coming soon.

Mrna vaccines are also coming for RSV, HIV, Zika, Epstein-Barr virus, with possible vaccines for tuberculosis, malaria, HIV, shingles, and flu. Who needs an immune system, you just need more mrna.

"Self-amplifying mRNA vaccines contain a gene that encodes the spike protein as well as viral genes that code for replicase, the enzyme that serves as a photocopier. So one self-amplifying mRNA molecule can produce many more."

Moderna is building massive facilities in the uk and canada and hope to build more on every continent. They will market the shit out of these mrna "vaccines". And if they can't get humans to take them then they will create another pandemic or start giving them to our beef and chicken.

And of course, this was announced at the world economic forum meeting.

@BrianNole777

Mrna vaccines are also coming for RSV, HIV, Zika, Epstein-Barr virus, with possible vaccines for tuberculosis, malaria, HIV, shingles, and flu. Who needs an immune system, you just need more mrna.

"Self-amplifying mRNA vaccines contain a gene that encodes the spike protein as well as viral genes that code for replicase, the enzyme that serves as a photocopier. So one self-amplifying mRNA molecule can produce many more."

Amazing!

Christmas came early this year!!!

To no one’s surprise, the CDC and their Pharma partners have been lying for years about influenza deaths in order to push the flu shot on everyone.

"U.S. data on influenza deaths are a mess," states a 2005 article in the British Medical Journal
We're down to dredging up 20 year old articles now?

Is this because the National Academies just released their summaries on Covid vaccine safety, and Long Covid?
Gotta muddy the waters again!!!!

Reactions: EasyHawk
Moderna is building massive facilities in the uk and canada and hope to build more on every continent. They will market the shit out of these mrna "vaccines".
Damn straight they will.

They have several in the works that are designed to effectively cure certain cancers.
You anti-vaxxers can die from all of those diseases now.

Season 6 Reaction GIF by Parks and Recreation

Can't even remember the shots I've had.

I did the initial 2 shot vaccine and then one booster after that. I think that's it.

Is covid even that bad right now? Isn't it just a bad cold now?

Not much talk about it anymore.

@BrianNole777

Cool. They’re going to offer us an mRNA injection the provides ‘universal protection’ against the flu.

Have to imagine their ultimate goal is jabbing 340 million Americans annually against a flu that kills <1,000. That’s some serious f****** overkill. :rolleyes:

• Love
wasn’t it just a bad cold from the start for most people?
No

It killed >1.2M Americans, and left millions more with Long Covid sequelae we are still working to fully understand.
And it's been established now that Long Covid sequelae can occur with even mild infections, and the more times you are infected, the more likely you are to end up with some of those problems

Reactions: BrianNole777
Yes, I suspect I’ll just get an annual booster going forward in conjunction with my physical because I’m neither a giant pussy or conspiracy theorist.
In spite of experts like Fauci saying these vaccines have never been able to adequately convey mucosal immunity to viral respiratory illnesses? Why wouldn’t you trust the science and wait for them to find something that’s actually effective?

But good for you, I guess.

Damn straight they will.

They have several in the works that are designed to effectively cure certain cancers.
You anti-vaxxers can die from all of those diseases now.
How about I kick you in the balls and claim that it limits your chances of getting Covid. If you refuse, I’ll call you an anti-vaxxer as well.
Not everyone refusing Covid shots are anti-vaxxers. They just prefer not to have something injected in them that does nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: BrianNole777
No

It killed >1.2M Americans, and left millions more with Long Covid sequelae we are still working to fully understand.
And it's been established now that Long Covid sequelae can occur with even mild infections, and the more times you are infected, the more likely you are to end up with some of those problems

covid killed 1.2 million? or 1.2 million died with covid in their system?

No

Do you spew out this sort of false information with other drugs you try to sell as well?
I’ve mentioned it a bunch of times already. My 93 year old grandpa died WITH covid. They chalked it up as a covid death.

Reactions: chonk
Joe, are you overweight? Do you eat lots of refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup?

I"d start with those factors before getting injected.

In spite of experts like Fauci saying these vaccines have never been able to adequately convey mucosal immunity to viral respiratory illnesses
There are no respiratory viruses that have vaccines which convey adequate mucosal immunity for rapidly mutating stuff like flu or Covid.

How about I kick you in the balls and claim that it limits your chances of getting Covid. If you refuse, I’ll call you an anti-vaxxer as well.
Not everyone refusing Covid shots are anti-vaxxers. They just prefer not to have something injected in them that does nothing.
MAGA Anti-vaxxer is angry!!!

Reactions: fsu1jreed
You should have told Fauci, Biden, the CDC, Moderna, and Pfizer.
They all know that.

Pay attention to the word "mucosal" in the post I responded to. If you do not understand that context, then I'd advise you to Stay In Your Lane on this topic...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT