ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Boosters

Meanwhile....in news related to the Anti-Vax League Fearmongering on Excess Deaths...

We, as the Princess Máxima Center, want to emphasize that we strongly support vaccination, and that this publication should certainly not be read as an argument against vaccination. The study in no way demonstrates a link between vaccinations and excess mortality; that is explicitly not the researchers' finding. We therefore regret that this impression has been created.

@Joes Place do you believe 100% of the population should be vaxxed or do you think it's up to the individual?
If that individual said NO would you be ok with it?

Any individual who opts out gets to pay for their own medical coverage for any communicable disease they opted out of vaccines for.

Measles is one of the worst, because most people don't die of measles, they die from the pneumonia or related complications after measles functionally "erased" their immune memory.

So, if you want to pay 100% out of pocket, do your own thing - and anyone who could not be immunized and is exposed to you and infected by you gets to sue you for their complications and care, and you cannot shelter any asset of any kind from the liability - not even retirement $$.

If you want ownership of your anti-vaxx position, then take that financial responsibility and own it, so that no insurer or Medicare or anyone else has to pay for your idiocy.

Your choices do impact other people, unlike "just eating shitty diets". No one has ever caught "fat" or "heart disease" from anyone who's a fatty.

How do you know the vaccine worked? Well my friend's mom's sister only got a severe cough and a high grade fever, but she didn't have a cough or sore throat. So the vaccine must have saved her from dying.

This is the rationale of the vaccine makers use. They are basing effectiveness on how many symptoms a person has, even though every person has a different set of symptoms. It's a joke. Read the research and you will see.

Same goes for the influenza vaccine for what it's worth.

How do you know the vaccine worked? Well my friend's mom's sister only got a severe cough and a high grade fever, but she didn't have a cough or sore throat. So the vaccine must have saved her from dying.

This is the rationale of the vaccine makers use. They are basing effectiveness on how many symptoms a person has, even though every person has a different set of symptoms. It's a joke. Read the research and you will see.

Same goes for the influenza vaccine for what it's worth.

Are you a physician?

Reactions: Joes Place
You should have told Fauci, Biden, the CDC, Moderna, and Pfizer.
Per Fauci, it is not surprising that none of the predominantly mucosal respiratory viruses have ever been effectively controlled by vaccines (though German researchers in the 1940s showed that inhaled aerosolized influenza antibodies were shown to have an effect against clinical influenza).

Meanwhile....in news related to the Anti-Vax League Fearmongering on Excess Deaths...

We, as the Princess Máxima Center, want to emphasize that we strongly support vaccination, and that this publication should certainly not be read as an argument against vaccination. The study in no way demonstrates a link between vaccinations and excess mortality; that is explicitly not the researchers' finding. We therefore regret that this impression has been created.
So anyone doing a study that shows something that disagrees with you is anti-vax?

You have become truly pathetic. Follow the science, wherever that leads.

Reactions: chonk
No

Citing a study implying excess deaths are attributable to vaccines, when there's zero evidence to support that in said study, is anti-vax.
So you are now the sole judge on whether a study has evidence, or not? Are you related to Fauci?

Wait.... you just said that someone having a virus, but no symptoms, makes them unhealthy?
Yes.

Because the latest information on Long Covid has demonstrated that even asymptomatic people are ending up with Long Covid sequelae.

You can get hepatitis and be "completely healthy" until that triggers liver cancer 20 to 30 years later; then you're no longer healthy. And you can be asymptomatic with hepatitis for years.

Yes.

Because the latest information on Long Covid has demonstrated that even asymptomatic people are ending up with Long Covid sequelae.

You can get hepatitis and be "completely healthy" until that triggers liver cancer 20 to 30 years later; then you're no longer healthy. And you can be asymptomatic with hepatitis for years.
So if I've had the varicella-zoster virus since I was 3 years old, but have had no symptoms since then, that means I've been unhealthy for over 60 years?

So if I've had the varicella-zoster virus since I was 3 years old, but have had no symptoms since then, that means I've been unhealthy for over 60 years?
It means you're at risk for Shingles.

And would be recommended for a shingles vaccine if you're >50.

Anyone who was not exposed to varicella-zoster would not be at risk for Shingles. And (per your definition here) 'healthier' than you.

So you are now the sole judge on whether a study has evidence, or not? Are you related to Fauci?
Now that ‘science’ - in the interest of claiming face masks prevent disease - has abandoned controlled trials as their gold standard?

That gives people like Joe and Tony the right to decide what ‘is’, is.

Now that ‘science’ - in the interest of claiming face masks prevent disease - has abandoned controlled trials as their gold standard?
I've linked that "controlled trials" data for you on masks.

Since you do not like that result, you want to pretend it doesn't exist.

I've linked that "controlled trials" data for you on masks.

Since you do not like that result, you want to pretend it doesn't exist.
Joe, got some news for you. Been a part of research at the university level. Studies are skewed by what private funders participating want to show.

Let me break it down. Eat according to USDA guidelines and you will eat yourself to unhealthyness. Take control of your life.

Joe, got some news for you. Been a part of research at the university level. Studies are skewed by what private funders participating want to show.

So, the "farm research" you had funded by ConAgra means anything other research is "tainted".

Again - a UIHC researcher is on the panel that reviewed Covid vaccines. You folks just continually ignore independent experts on this topic and run to the YouTube videos and Twitter.

Simply because you did "sponsored research" does not dictate that "all research" is like this. Demonstrates that you simply don't know what you are talking about here.

It is both amusing, and sad.

It means you're at risk for Shingles.

And would be recommended for a shingles vaccine if you're >50.

Anyone who was not exposed to varicella-zoster would not be at risk for Shingles. And (per your definition here) 'healthier' than you.
But you said if I had a virus, but no symptoms, I was unhealthy. Now you are saying someone not having the virus is healthier than me, without any other comparative data. You are so FOS. Your honorary name is Running Buzzard. Sorry, but Running Eagle is already taken by John Kerry.

So, the "farm research" you had funded by ConAgra means anything other research is "tainted".

Again - a UIHC researcher is on the panel that reviewed Covid vaccines. You folks just continually ignore independent experts on this topic and run to the YouTube videos and Twitter.

Simply because you did "sponsored research" does not dictate that "all research" is like this. Demonstrates that you simply don't know what you are talking about here.

It is both amusing, and sad.
A lot of research is co funded by Govtvand industry.

There isnt a lot on unbiased research.

But you said if I had a virus, but no symptoms, I was unhealthy.

Yes; you used an example which predisposes you to Shingles.
Which can be mitigated with a Shingles vaccine.

If you did not have that viral exposure, you would not need the Shingles vaccine.

This seems to be well above your intellectual "pay grade" here...

A lot of research is co funded by Govtvand industry.
But it is not solely funded by industry, and when there is an independent source of funding, it is quite different from "sponsored research" that you refer to.

You appear to not understand that fundamental difference.

But it is not solely funded by industry, and when there is an independent source of funding, it is quite different from "sponsored research" that you refer to.

You appear to not understand that fundamental difference.
I work in research.Govt agencies are very sensitive to upsetting industry including political contributions but u dont get that.

I know what my eyes see.
You’re talking to a tool who recently posted two mask studies.

One said that random controlled trials are no longer to be considered the gold standard of science; modeling, surveys and conjecture is where science is at these days. Therefore, masks work. Don’t ask for the evidence; it doesn’t exist. Just accept it.

The second one insinuated cloth masks work to prevent covid since they did an awesome job at keeping spit globules off the test manikins.

Can’t make this crap up. 🥴

Reactions: IIowaFarmBoy
Wearing masks in the community makes little or no difference to the outcome of laboratory‐confirmed influenza/SARS‐CoV‐2 compared to not wearing masks (Cochranelibrary.com).

I still wonder why people who are protected from Covid by vaccination and boosters are so insistent on others getting it.

If you are so fully protected from this virus it shouldn't matter if someone unvaxxed sits right next to and coughs or maybe you even have sex with that unprotected person. If these jabs work then you are 100% fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT