ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Kim

Somehow managed to only rank 30th in Covid deaths per capita. Meh.

You do realize that rankings is based on numbers submitted by the IDPH, right? A department headed by a Reynolds appointee, none other than Kelly Garcia. The same Kelly Garcia that lied on her job application to get hired. Followed by Kimberly stating that Garcia was still qualified for the job.

Yeah, the data is totally believable.;)

The claim that Reynolds is somehow manipulating data is so delusional and laughable.
There is a mountain of data flowing in everyday. It is an automated process for the most part. And, the numbers and data don’t even really matter that much. Doesn’t change anything. It isn’t even worth trying to manipulate.

The claim that Reynolds is somehow manipulating data is so delusional and laughable.
There is a mountain of data flowing in everyday. It is an automated process for the most part. And, the numbers and data don’t even really matter that much. Doesn’t change anything. It isn’t even worth trying to manipulate.
We've lost count how many times the data was incorrect. Literally lost count.

And if the data doesn't matter, why is the OP touting Iowa's supposed ranking?

Kimberly is a lying twat. When her piehole moves, she's lying.

The data wasn’t incorrect. It’s coming in from 99 counties, numerous hospitals, labs and pharmacies. It’s being entered by students. It’s sitting in stacks because data entry isn’t the top priority at times.
Simplifying that to say ‘Reynolds is manipulating data’, is a joke and completely ignorant.

The data wasn’t incorrect. It’s coming in from 99 counties, numerous hospitals, labs and pharmacies. It’s being entered by students. It’s sitting in stacks because data entry isn’t the top priority at times.
Simplifying that to say ‘Reynolds is manipulating data’, is a joke and completely ignorant.
Like I said, we lost count how many times Garcia and Kimberly had to use the word "glitch" when the numbers were proven incorrect in the last two years.

Stop defending that dumb twat.

Let's not forget that Governor Reynolds was unable to keep masks out of schools. If that would have occurred, her unacceptable performance would have been worse yet. Iowa's population density should have led to fewer deaths, and I'm not sure what credit Governor Reynolds could take for Iowa's Covid performance (if anyone finds it acceptable).
This is a person that only reads and watches liberal news outlets.

But accurate. You’re no longer the party of Reagan. You’re the party of a cult leader conman and followers who are terrified to go against him. That doesn’t seem authoritarian to you? Kind of like Putin?

The comment is pointed at you idiots and the posts you are making in this thread. I really can't think of one thing someone would like about Reynolds other than owning the libs. Because she doesn't do one positive thing for the state.
Then leave, nobody is stopping you.

Reactions: JMSBFD
Once again, Iowa Rs celebrate mediocrity. Iowa is the 35th most populous state by density. So we appear to be doing slightly worse than expected based on number of people. It blows me away that Reynolds consistently leads Iowa to middle of the pack yet Iowa Rs want to throw her a parade.

Leftist commies chant....Killer Kim, Killer Kim! Meanwhile in New York, and Cali, and the left Coast....

I don't know any Communists. The adage is: "the loudest voice "screaming hang the homosexual is one".

If you're insecure and have to threaten to protect yourself, you're a coward.

Let's not forget that Governor Reynolds was unable to keep masks out of schools. If that would have occurred, her unacceptable performance would have been worse yet. Iowa's population density should have led to fewer deaths, and I'm not sure what credit Governor Reynolds could take for Iowa's Covid performance (if anyone finds it acceptable).

I believe the point isn’t that she did anything great, but that the criticism seems unjustified given the results. I live in state that is also not densely populated. We shut down early and long. We kept kids out of school longer than just about anyone. We mandated masks indoors immediately and kept the mandate through last Memorial Day, then put it back in place with Omicron. Masks are still mandatory in schools. Hell, in beach towns they mandated you wear masks OUTDOORS!

Our death rate is exactly the same as Iowa’s. So it makes it difficult to accept that our mitigation efforts were helpful.

And, btw, most countries did not impose the kinds of mitigation efforts aimed at schools as we did in the U.S., primarily because schools have never been identified as major contributors to community spread.

Last edited:
Once again, Iowa Rs celebrate mediocrity. Iowa is the 35th most populous state by density. So we appear to be doing slightly worse than expected based on number of people. It blows me away that Reynolds consistently leads Iowa to middle of the pack yet Iowa Rs want to throw her a parade.
Since the Branstad/Reynolds reign of terror began, Iowans have learned to lower expectations.

Mississippi North will be a Confederate State in the next Civil War.

You do realize that rankings is based on numbers submitted by the IDPH, right? A department headed by a Reynolds appointee, none other than Kelly Garcia. The same Kelly Garcia that lied on her job application to get hired. Followed by Kimberly stating that Garcia was still qualified for the job.

Yeah, the data is totally believable.;)
Weren’t the numbers just audited by your man crush Rob Sand?

Weren’t the numbers just audited by your man crush Rob Sand?
Sand backed off because with GOP Iowa legislators, nothing will change.

Iowans are screwed and Republicans don't care. We deserve everything bad that's happening.

It is funny that the Iowa GOP is making a concerted effort to remove him. That's a sure sign they fear him.

BTW...your Governor is still a stupid twat.

Sand backed off because with GOP Iowa legislators, nothing will change.

Iowans are screwed and Republicans don't care. We deserve everything bad that's happening.

It is funny that the Iowa GOP is making a concerted effort to remove him. That's a sure sign they fear him.

BTW...your Governor is still a stupid twat.
By “backing off” do you mean that he decided to investigate, investigated, and came to the conclusion that the numbers were ridiculously accurate considering the situation?

"The data that is in the state's system matches the data that should have been coming through some of the private companies involved, " said Rob Sand

Obviously you have a problem with a female that has success. Sexist name calling is pretty middle school ish.

Reactions: ICHerky

Kim and her Administration has never been very good with “ numbers.” Her ass is saved by the complete control her Party enjoys in the Legislature. Her Bain is the fact there is a Democrat in the Auditor’s office who has access to the numbers too.
Right now she is on top. Not invincible but definitely on top. She is a good soldier. She swallowed just like Trump told her to.

Reactions: MitchLL
Kim and her Administration has never been very good with “ numbers.” Her ass is saved by the complete control her Party enjoys in the Legislature. Her Bain is the fact there is a Democrat in the Auditor’s office who has access to the numbers too.
Right now she is on top. Not invincible but definitely on top. She is a good soldier. She swallowed just like Trump told her to.

Does it make you feel good about yourself when you make sexually graphic comments to insult the governor?

Amazing that some people still think wearing a piece of cloth over their face will prevent this virus from spreading. Despite ALL evidence to the contrary.

I've been waiting for any of the Righties beating themselves blind over Kim to jump into the thread about landowners in Iowa losing their rights to sell their land to whomever they want to. Kim will offer no public comment on this, and will rubber stamp it if it passes the legislature.
FREEDOM!!

She has done an amazing job imo. She actually took into consideration personal freedoms before making any policy as well as dialing up and down measures.
Time to end polio vaccinations as a requirement to go to school in Iowa?

Like I said, we lost count how many times Garcia and Kimberly had to use the word "glitch" when the numbers were proven incorrect in the last two years.

Stop defending that dumb twat.

Why do you hate powerful, successful women so much? Don’t answer. We know why.

Maybe for the same reason you are such a fan of….Hilary?

I don’t mind Hillary. Thought her husband was a pretty good president. I see by your sexually explicit remarks towards Kim that you are another one that fears powerful, successful women. Shocker.

I've been waiting for any of the Righties beating themselves blind over Kim to jump into the thread about landowners in Iowa losing their rights to sell their land to whomever they want to. Kim will offer no public comment on this, and will rubber stamp it if it passes the legislature.
FREEDOM!!

Elections have consequences.

Why do you hate powerful, successful women so much? Don’t answer. We know why.
If the Iowa Governor's name was Ken Reynolds, the same opinion would be pertinent. Remember I stated the problem started with Kimberly's mentor.

Reynolds is only good at one thing... Mississippi North.

The gender is not relevant.

If the Iowa Governor's name was Ken Reynolds, the same opinion would be pertinent. Remember I stated the problem started with Kimberly's mentor.

Reynolds is only good at one thing... Mississippi North.

The gender is not relevant.
You’d call him a “twat” and accuse him of “swallowing” another man?

No. No you wouldn’t. You obviously have a problem with powerful women. Possibly women in general.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT