ADVERTISEMENT

Covid vaccines linked to saving millions of American lives per Brown University.

I wouldn't suspect old natural infections to protect against infection from newer strains like new vaccines might.
That is what these data are saying.

And, just like we get updated flu vaccines every year heading into winter, we will more than likely have annual Covid vaccine updates, if it continues to mutate as quickly as we have observed.

That is what these data are saying.

And, just like we get updated flu vaccines every year heading into winter, we will more than likely have annual Covid vaccine updates, if it continues to mutate as quickly as we have observed.
The most important bit is that old infections and or vaccines still protect against severe disease to a good degree. We'll always struggle to keep up with becoming reinfected

When COVID-19 meets the definition of principal diagnosis, code U07.1, COVID-19, should be sequenced first, followed by the
appropriate codes for associated manifestations
In other words, they test for Covid FIRST, and THEN they run tests for flu or RSV.

So what?

• Haha
Reactions: GolfHacker1
In other words, they test for Covid FIRST, and THEN they run tests for flu or RSV.

So what?
Most people are not actually very sick from covid, usually people are never tested for influenza or rsv unless they are in bad shape respiratory wise and are not responding to treatment.

You have never admitted you are wrong on anything, so I don't anticipate you conceding that you don't know as much as you think you about covid or vaccines.

I actually care for covid pts and I work with the coding department. I know what is going on. You are welcome to your own opinion.

Most people are not actually very sick from covid, usually people are never tested for influenza or rsv unless they are in bad shape respiratory wise and are not responding to treatment.

You have never admitted you are wrong on anything, so I don't anticipate you conceding that you don't know as much as you think you about covid or vaccines.

I actually care for covid pts and I work with the coding department. I know what is going on. You are welcome to your own opinion.
Nobody believes the above.

Most people are not actually very sick from covid

And, yet, they can infect other people who can get really really sick from it.

Weird how you shift to this tack here, when the convo is about serious illnesses and deaths from Covid. Trying to claim those cases are somehow "overstated" because of this particular example.

And, yet, they can infect other people who can get really really sick from it.

Weird how you shift to this tack here, when the convo is about serious illnesses and deaths from Covid. Trying to claim those cases are somehow "overstated" because of this particular example.
You are not willing to listen. You spew all this garbage that proves you don't actually know what you're talking about. You don't have any perspective or ability to decipher truth vs a load of crap.

You have no idea who is in the hospital with covid and how sick they are.

One of the rules I learned in the ICU is to look at the patient, not just the monitor (look at the whole picture). When a lead falls off it can look like v-tach on the monitor. You don't defibrilate a talking patient just because the monitor shows vtach. (You have proven you don't grasp this concept) .

I have given you legitimate information and you refuse to listen and instead claim to know everything with 100% certainty. You are trash.

No reaction to the $400 fuking million
Why shouldn't they be reimbursed a licensing fee, for a patent that one of their own people obtained, and they were entitled to.

Perhaps you could point to where the people who did the actual approval somehow personally benefitted from those licensing fees. Give that a whirl.

• Haha
Why shouldn't they be reimbursed a licensing fee, for a patent that one of their own people obtained, and they were entitled to.

Perhaps you could point to where the people who did the actual approval somehow personally benefitted from those licensing fees. Give that a whirl.
I just read where Fauci got millions from a previous AIDS medicine. So I’m sure it’s out there on who made money off this one.

So there is a benefit to the Nih for more sales of the vaccine. Correct

For any private company licensing the technology.

For any vaccine.

AGAIN: THIS.IS.HOW.PATENTS.WORK

AND.WHY.THE.GOVERNMENT.SPONSORS.BASIC.RESEARCH.FOR.THESE.TECHNOLOGIES

• Haha
For any private company licensing the technology.

For any vaccine.

AGAIN: THIS.IS.HOW.PATENTS.WORK

AND.WHY.THE.GOVERNMENT.SPONSORS.BASIC.RESEARCH.FOR.THESE.TECHNOLOGIES
It’s obscene profits for the NIh. On something actively promoted by the NIH.

But you can see that

You are not willing to listen. You spew all this garbage that proves you don't actually know what you're talking about. You don't have any perspective or ability to decipher truth vs a load of crap.

You have no idea who is in the hospital with covid and how sick they are.

One of the rules I learned in the ICU is to look at the patient, not just the monitor (look at the whole picture). When a lead falls off it can look like v-tach on the monitor. You don't defibrilate a talking patient just because the monitor shows vtach. (You have proven you don't grasp this concept) .

I have given you legitimate information and you refuse to listen and instead claim to know everything with 100% certainty. You are trash.
He’s an expert in and at everything. The echo chamber eggs it on. In face of overwhelming evidence otherwise. You’re correct in your categorization of what this poster is. He’s partisan to a fault also. A typical useful idiot.

This was a fact check done about the NIh doctors. Read the whole thing. They were trying to shoot down the conservatives claims but they highlight how these higher ups get paid. NIH didn’t disclose to the fact check how much payments were made to Collins and Fauci for Covid. They for sure got paid though.

It smells like total shit. You would think that the anti big Pharma folks would want answers.

This was a fact check done about the NIh doctors. Read the whole thing. They were trying to shoot down the conservatives claims but they highlight how these higher ups get paid. NIH didn’t disclose to the fact check how much payments were made to Collins and Fauci for Covid. They for sure got paid though.

It smells like total shit. You would think that the anti big Pharma folks would want answers.

They get royalty payments for work they did which benefitted people like YOU.

According to worldometers, ~51,500 people died from covid in the usa in the past year. In comparison, on Mar 4, 2020 we had 11 deaths. By April 27th, 2020 we had 59,000 deaths in the usa. We are not dealing with a pandemic anymore.

Most of these people had co-morbidities that actually caused their death, but since they tested positive for covid, they were counted as a covid death per hospital billing rules.

Most people have a robust immune system that does a great job fighting covid. If a person does get sick enough to require hospitalization, our treatments are remarkably effective.

People are not dying from covid (medically) in the same way today as they died from covid in 2020. You are holding onto a vaccine for something that is not that big of a deal anymore. We have discussed the relative risk reduction vs. The absolute risk reduction. The arr for the covid vaccine is very low (feel free to look it up though).
This explains the fraud in laymen’s terms.

I think you could understand the conflict of interest and ethical concerns if the virus they are treating and profiting off of was man made in a lab, then escaped from the lab.

This explains the fraud in laymen’s terms.
No we were told that my 95 year old grandpa that had been in a care center for a while and was essentially on his death bed died of Covid. He tested negative multiple times he was tested but about a day before he died he tested positive for Covid.
I still can’t believe how quickly it took his life. (Sarcasm)

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
No we were told that my 95 year old grandpa that had been in a care center for a while and was essentially on his death bed died of Covid. He tested negative multiple times he was tested but about a day before he died he tested positive for Covid.
Slow down.

Reactions: Joes Place
Science by personal anecdote. Always compelling.

Reactions: BrianNole777
CxkcQkw.png

Eric Topol, editor-in-chief, Medscape.

Medscape is owned by WebMD.

WebMD has reported north of $500,000,000 in advertising revenue from pharmaceutical companies.

DP-A's department has received grants from Amgen, Chiesi-Taylor, Lilly, Janssen, Novartis, UCB Biopharma, the European Medicines Agency, and the Innovative Medicines Initiative. DP-A's research group has received consultancy fees from Astra Zeneca and UCB Biopharma. DP-A's department has organised training programmes funded or supported by Amgen, Astellas, Janssen, Synapse Management Partners, and UCB Biopharma. HMEN reports support from the European Health Data and Evidence Network project grant, Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking (grant agreement 806968) for harmonisation of the Norwegian registry data into the Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership (OMOP) common data model (CDM). This initiative received support from the EU Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations.

:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT