ADVERTISEMENT

CR/IC realtor suggestions

andrewrayhons

HB MVP
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2012
Olathe, KS
Wife and I are planning a move to Iowa within the next 12 months. Looking to get connected to a realtor in the CR/IC area. We have pre-approval, and would make a purchase if we found the right house.

Any recommendations?

Honestly if you have the time, do the house searches on your own.
We had a “realtor” but I would check out Zillow and found the house we live in now before our “realtor” contacted us.
I found it on Zillow and clicked something like contact agent and got a home tour scheduled right away.
While we were signing the papers to submit an offer, our “realtor” called and said he has a house for us. I LOL’d and told him we were in the process of putting an offer in.
He was all pissy like I was supposed to wait.

Honestly if you have the time, do the house searches on your own.
We had a “realtor” but I would check out Zillow and found the house we live in now before our “realtor” contacted us.
I found it on Zillow and clicked something like contact agent and got a home tour scheduled right away.
While we were signing the papers to submit an offer, our “realtor” called and said he has a house for us. I LOL’d and told him we were in the process of putting an offer in.
He was all pissy like I was supposed to wait.
I agree, I will do all the searching and find the right house myself, I just want a realtor to represent us as we negotiate and work through the process.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT