ADVERTISEMENT

Cyber warfare is here 🚨 WW3 says hello!

I don’t think this is a case of overheating the batteries.

IMHO they infiltrated the group and got to the new shipment of pagers. Put some explosives in there all set to go off at same exact time x weeks after distribution and then boom x 1000. Genius.

Think for a moment about…
- the evil creative genius to come up with such an audacious idea
- the intelligence necessary to pull something like this off
- the time to fabricate (cause that’s no mere overheating)
- this could be a precursor to other stuff

I know which side I want to be on.

I don’t think this is a case of overheating the batteries.

IMHO they infiltrated the group and got to the new shipment of pagers. Put some explosives in there all set to go off at same exact time x weeks after distribution and then boom x 1000. Genius.

I'm assuming that there was an explosive in them, but it was triggered with a signal. In some of the videos it looks like a page was received first.

I find it doubtful that it would be set strictly on a timer. Who knows what would happen in the interim? What if there had been a surprise armistice with Hezbollah?

Really fascinating stuff.

7223cdc8-6544-48c0-9f01-e6ae03243401_text.gif

it makes sense. if you're goin to disrupt comms, usually that's for more than just disrupting comms and replacing testicles.

Separately, out of curiosity, anyone know what the manpower strength of hezbollah is?
10 to 20K active members. Which you would assume most of them are. Here is the thing, they just incapacitated 1/3 to 1/6 of all members, destroyed current communication system, and made them incredibly paranoid all in 1 move. The counter move will likely be all out. Why does Israel want an all out War? Its not to say the logistics were brilliant, but what is the end game here.

Why does Israel want an all out War? It’s not to say the logistics were brilliant, but what is the end game here.
Complete annihilation of terrorists who have sworn the same for the Jewish state and the Jewish people.

I get how Israel could peacefully coexist in a two state solution with Palestinians, but I don’t think that is possible with terrorist groups controlling so much of the Palestinian agenda (nor is it possible with Bibi in charge but that will eventually change). So I suppose the calculus is end the terrorist threat and then see how it plays out.

Complete annihilation of terrorists who have sworn the same for the Jewish state and the Jewish people.

I get how Israel could peacefully coexist in a two state solution with Palestinians, but I don’t think that is possible with terrorist groups controlling so much of the Palestinian agenda (nor is it possible with Bibi in charge but that will eventually change). So I suppose the calculus is end the terrorist threat and then see how it plays out.
You take Hezbollah out another group will rise to fill the void.

Now if only they have bombs in the rocket launchers so they self destruct if they try to use them.

No doubt. But it will take a generation to reach the same capability that Hamas/Hezbollah have right now. If Israel decapitates their entire leadership, destroys their weaponry and kills or maims a large percentage of the grunts they simply won’t be able to muster a significant response for years - regardless of Iranian support.

Reactions: cigaretteman

So take the Bobby Knight approach when the terrorists come door to door killing women and children and kidnapping and raping? Just sit back and enjoy it?

Or should there be a Palestine state? Oh that’s right Bull Clinton already had that all arranged and the Palestinians rejected it because the only acceptable solution is every Jew dead or deported.

Once Iran is toppled the money is going to dry up. Iran isn’t going to last forever unless they go North Korea mode.

So take the Bobby Knight approach when the terrorists come door to door killing women and children and kidnapping and raping? Just sit back and enjoy it?

Or should there be a Palestine state? Oh that’s right Bull Clinton already had that all arranged and the Palestinians rejected it because the only acceptable solution is every Jew dead or deported.

Once Iran is toppled the money is going to dry up. Iran isn’t going to last forever unless they go North Korea mode.
Israel has blame in this as well. The just exploded 3000 individuals groin area. You are stating they have the unquestioned right to do that. I am on the fence on that. I am also concerned that this will be used in politics. I also question that you are effectively putting the US in harms way by us continuing to support them full stop. This is what I am thinking about. You are putting a lot more lives at stake than just Israel's population base with this move.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Israel has blame in this as well. The just exploded 3000 individuals groin area. You are stating they have the unquestioned right to do that. I am on the fence on that. I am also concerned that this will be used in politics. I also question that you are effectively putting the US in harms way by us continuing to support them full stop. This is what I am thinking about. You are putting a lot more lives at stake than just Israel's population base with this move.
Terrorists started it. They always do. They had a deal when Clinton brokered it. They don’t want peace they want death to all Jews.

The terrorists are 100% to blame.

Reactions: Nole Lou
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT