ADVERTISEMENT

Cyber warfare is here 🚨 WW3 says hello!

Was it... the cabal? :eek:

pager.gif

Terrorists started it. They always do. They had a deal when Clinton brokered it. They don’t want peace they want death to all Jews.

The terrorists are 100% to blame.

Why in the hell do the pro Hama losers want Israel to take a terrorist attack then want a “time out”?

This is the time to kill every single one of the son of a bitches.
Its not pro Hamas. I do think about the Palestinians. If Israel wants to start a war on their own go ahead. You do know that that their actions could result in getting the US involved. So I am very curious if they had the US permission, based on previous discussion it appears the US wanted a seize fire. This could result in that area destabilizing significantly.

Your claim to kill all the son of a bitches, is just not achievable unless you want to start a nuclear war.

Its not pro Hamas. I do think about the Palestinians. If Israel wants to start a war on their own go ahead. You do know that that their actions could result in getting the US involved. So I am very curious if they had the US permission, based on previous discussion it appears the US wanted a seize fire. This could result in that area destabilizing significantly.

Your claim to kill all the son of a bitches, is just not achievable unless you want to start a nuclear war.
Great WOB btw. Not sure I've seen that one before.

Well they are going door to door and doing their best.

Many of the “innocent Palestinians” knew of tunnels. So they don’t count as innocent.

Hamas sacrificed their own people. They knew the gruesome attack would result in serious military action. Hamas wanted their own people bloodied for a PR stunt.

Many of the “innocent Palestinians” knew of tunnels. So they don’t count as innocent.

Hamas sacrificed their own people. They knew the gruesome attack would result in serious military action. Hamas wanted their own people bloodied for a PR stunt.
I should have known with your last comment of kill them all, you weren't someone to even try to have a conversation with.

Israel has blame in this as well. The just exploded 3000 individuals groin area. You are stating they have the unquestioned right to do that. I am on the fence on that. I am also concerned that this will be used in politics. I also question that you are effectively putting the US in harms way by us continuing to support them full stop. This is what I am thinking about. You are putting a lot more lives at stake than just Israel's population base with this move.
It was a war crime, as civilians - including children - were killed.

Both sides do it, which is why we should stay the hell out of the region.

When did Israel use the killing of women’s and children as a military strategy ? They don’t. If Hamas had Israel’s capabilities they would have destroy all Jews decades ago.

it’s bullshit to equate what Hamas did with Israel.

Sorry but it is not a war crime if a civi was killed. Absent info to suggest that isr distributed these pagers indiscriminately, you’re sol.

I don't always or often agree with oTo, but I do here.

Hezbollah stuck their noses in where it doesn't belong and are getting it bloodied.

That's a "them" problem.

Reactions: DBQStarHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT