ADVERTISEMENT

Daily marijuana use passes daily alcohol usage in the US

Kimmie still be like...
comedy central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

All the while...
Drunk Happy Hour GIF

Count me as one of the daily users. 10mg indica daily has become my sleep aid. Works like a charm and healthier than booze or pills. I used to use melatonin but then learned if you take it as a supplement it can harm your bodies ability to produce it naturally.

All in all the best, safest sleep aid I have found.
10mg of an indica is about perfect for sleep. Just did that last night, actually.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
“In November, Florida voters will decide on a constitutional amendment allowing recreational cannabis, and the federal government is moving to reclassify marijuanaas a less dangerous drug.“

If passed in Florida that’s very good news for Iowa since we are the midwestern FL
As long as ol Kimmy is around, there won't be shit happening in Iowa as far as opening up to cannabis.

How does your tolerance remain low enough to feel anything when you use so frequently? I feel a little buzz at 100mg and prefer 200-300 mg to get where I feel good (once a week).

How you do dat?!?! Halp.
With 10mg I don't get super high or anything, it's just nice and relaxing and once I'm asleep, I'm out. With that said, last Saturday night I drank a 50mg drink, and that had me feeling ****ing amazing.

I usually use Delta 9 products, and those always make me a bit more drowsy than the THC products sold in legal states, so they definitely help me sleep.

The amount of people I know that are using THC is crazy these days.

Every single one of them also drinks too so I find this interesting, although I don't know how you can get real accurate stats on something like this.

How does your tolerance remain low enough to feel anything when you use so frequently? I feel a little buzz at 100mg and prefer 200-300 mg to get where I feel good (once a week).

How you do dat?!?! Halp.
100mg would put me on another planet. I cannot even begin to imagine what 200-300mg would do to me, but I do not think I would enjoy it.

I can take a 10mg Nature's Grace chocolate, cut it into 2.5mg pieces and still feel a pretty strong buzz from just one of those.

If I don't have anything going on over the weekend, I'll take a 7.5mg piece and I'll be pretty much couch locked the entire day.

The key is to keep your tolerance low and drink a sh*t ton of water. Every morning I probably put down close to 120 oz of water and that cleans me out. I exercise quite a bit, taking daily walks and doing a short run. I think the water has a lot to do with it though.

If I smoke during the week, it's usually just a little baby toke from a one hitter and that gets me pretty buzzed.

Count me as one of the daily users. 10mg indica daily has become my sleep aid. Works like a charm and healthier than booze or pills. I used to use melatonin but then learned if you take it as a supplement it can harm your bodies ability to produce it naturally.

All in all the best, safest sleep aid I have found.

10mg of an indica is about perfect for sleep. Just did that last night, actually.

I discovered these about a week ago. Been popping 2-3 a night after dinner. Haven't slept this good in quite a while. Not sure if it is because of the cbd and cbn along with the THC, but its been great. Give it a try if you see them in your local dispensary.

6220b17661ab676063686bfe_Canyon_SuckIt_PinkLemonade-6Y-p-800.jpeg

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
100mg would put me on another planet. I cannot even begin to imagine what 200-300mg would do to me, but I do not think I would enjoy it.

I can take a 10mg Nature's Grace chocolate, cut it into 2.5mg pieces and still feel a pretty strong buzz from just one of those.

If I don't have anything going on over the weekend, I'll take a 7.5mg piece and I'll be pretty much couch locked the entire day.

The key is to keep your tolerance low and drink a sh*t ton of water. Every morning I probably put down close to 120 oz of water and that cleans me out. I exercise quite a bit, taking daily walks and doing a short run. I think the water has a lot to do with it though.

If I smoke during the week, it's usually just a little baby toke from a one hitter and that gets me pretty buzzed.
I have this with any substance- THC, alcohol, caffeine, etc. Once a week THC: 200-300 mg. Once a week caffeine before working out: 800-900 mg caffeine. Alcohol, once a month or so and the tolerance doesn't budge. With that said, if I take a few weeks off of THC the tolerance does drop a lot.

I exercise a ton, drink lots of water, etc. I can't smoke due to asthma, so perhaps taking edibles/drinks all this time has something to do with it. I envy you, good sir. Having a high tolerance isn't a flex either, I hate it.

Reactions: McLovin32
I discovered these about a week ago. Been popping 2-3 a night after dinner. Haven't slept this good in quite a while. Not sure if it is because of the cbd and cbn along with the THC, but its been great. Give it a try if you see them in your local dispensary.

6220b17661ab676063686bfe_Canyon_SuckIt_PinkLemonade-6Y-p-800.jpeg
When it got legalized here in Illinois I experimented with a variety of products. The one that became my go to was the Snoozeberries.

743bea2e-101a-4d05-b69b-9a23feb6a0bf.png

And then the fine folks at Incredibles went and one upped themselves with these snoozierberries.

incredibles-Snoozzzier-Berry-Gummies0079.png

Honestly, I don’t think weed’s effects are much different than alcohol. You should not do it and drive/work/etc, but recreationally, i don’t understand how weed became demonized relative to alcohol.
I’m going to guess it is some combo of the alcohol industry (keep all the dollars for themselves) and the puritan religious right. Strange bedfellows for sure.

Honestly, I don’t think weed’s effects are much different than alcohol. You should not do it and drive/work/etc, but recreationally, i don’t understand how weed became demonized relative to alcohol.
16 years of criminal law/juvenile law/ family law and magistrate....never saw a domestic violence case or assault case where someone was solely using THC. ETOH is common denominator.

I just paid $70 an ounce for outdoor grown flower which will last about 2 months. It has a few more stems, but can't tell the difference otherwise. Life is good.

Reactions: McLovin32

How you do dat?!?! Halp.
If I have more then 30mg I can barely get out of bed the next day. 100 seems crazy, I'd probably be in bed for a whole day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT