ADVERTISEMENT

Daily marijuana use passes daily alcohol usage in the US

This is the brand I buy up here in Cedar Falls. I'm not sure if it's sold anywhere down in CR/IC but it looks like you can order online. Any of the indica ones will help with sleep.

But with that said, it is still THC.
How are they skirting around the state laws? Is it because it’s derived from lower THC hemp as opposed to higher THC marijuana?

I know they’re the same species.

i-like-the-way-you-think-robert-downey-jr.gif
swagger clerks GIF

Nah, my fighting hand is the right one. Lefty has no previously broken fingers

Here's righty if you want some. He's seen some shit

Snapchat-633278876.jpg

Its official: Fight bar is back just in time for the warm weather. What are you two wagering. I'll be bookie for the rest of the league

Reactions: McLovin32
Mixed two drinks last night with some tonic, some where around 35 mg I would guess, nice buzz but man am I out of it this morning. Tough getting outta bed!

tonic-website-build_flavors-og-15.png

Reactions: McLovin32
I'm all for legalizing marijuana, but to be honest I don't drink or smoke. One or the other would probably help with my stress, though.

take a low mg gummie or beverage. You are not going to go schizo. THC has substantially reduced my stress. So much healthier than booze. Even the VA (not in Iowa) is using treatment in their care plans. They can' prescribe it or recommend it. But they understand that it is option for Vets and can't deny services based upon usage.

take a low mg gummie or beverage. You are not going to go schizo. THC has substantially reduced my stress. So much healthier than booze. Even the VA (not in Iowa) is using treatment in their care plans. They can' prescribe it or recommend it. But they understand that it is option for Vets and can't deny services based upon usage.
Can't. Job limitations.

They test ya? Hmm, even most state branches of government don't
Well, on active duty and then as a govt civilian, I probably got hit with a random urinalysis once per year, sometimes more. As a contractor, I'm just susceptible to a poly and possible, but unlikely, urinalysis since I still hold a TS clearance (my SCI has lapsed).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT