ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Gable Donnybrook

I’m gonna tell ya know. Navigating this interface is a pain. Not very user friendly, that’s for sure!! From my understanding they are anti Flo.

Yup...was just trying to do this. I was able to backtrack and get Gabe's match and saw Kueter's as well but it is a pain in the ass. No traditional bracket set up. The bracket portion and the video are on two separate sites. I do like the lineup being all on one page in mat order 4 matches deep (current match, on deck etc). I get not liking Flo but I'm not sure doing it this way is the hill to die on...especially when you are building a brand type tourney.

Yup...was just trying to do this. I was able to backtrack and get Gabe's match and saw Kueter's as well but it is a pain in the ass. No traditional bracket set up. The bracket portion and the video are on two separate sites. I do like the lineup being all on one page in mat order 4 matches deep (current match, on deck etc). I get not liking Flo but I'm not sure doing it this way is the hill to die on...especially when you are building a brand type tourney.
Did you need to know the mat numbers to backtrack and watch a match?

Those two just happened to be on the same mat so I was able to go back. Unfortunately, I haven't spotted where you can find mat info after a match was over. They were on Mat 4, Boys session 1 near the end.

Reactions: Reymundo
Those two just happened to be on the same mat so I was able to go back. Unfortunately, I haven't spotted where you can find mat info after a match was over. They were on Mat 4, Boys session 1 near the end.
Thanks. I can only get live on Mat 4 now. Is there an archived Mat 4 video yet?

Back tracking is even worse. You literally have to scroll through them until you find the start point. I was able to screen capture Gabe’s first, but it was a pain in the arse.

Reactions: IAChief32
This looks like a cluster F. I'm not even going to attempt to figure it out. Stupid move by the tournament people. I'm not paying money to use a dreadful service.

Can someone confirm when this morning’s session starts? Original meet information says 10:00, software timeline say 9:00.

Who the hell beat Jake Knight??

Another incredibly impressive result I was texted is Jayce Luna SO from Bett over Carter Freeman 7-2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT