ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Tillo now considered a D-1 prospect?

I'm not sure if you meant to diss me but I'll take some Hall & Oates whenever I can get it.

My comment was directed towards tigger, not you.

Nah, I'm just having fun with Legend digging up threads that are almost a year old. The point being, something funny then might not be so funny the third time it's pointed out.

I didn't really mean to diss you, I was a big Warren Zevon fan myself but I don't exactly want to watch him on stage today...he's dead.

He's actually been picked to slip into compensation picks at back of first round now.

http://www.minorleagueball.com/2017/5/18/15656104/2017-mlb-mock-draft-mark-one

Good for him. Sounds like he'll go in the first couple rounds. I hope to see him in the majors some day.

Daniel Tillo, LHP, Iowa Western Community College: "He’s a lefty who hits 95 MPH, has good size (6-5, 215), and has been statistically dominant (2.86, 57/15 K/BB in 44 innings) with a high whiff rate".

Good for him. Sounds like he'll go in the first couple rounds. I hope to see him in the majors some day.

Daniel Tillo, LHP, Iowa Western Community College: "He’s a lefty who hits 95 MPH, has good size (6-5, 215), and has been statistically dominant (2.86, 57/15 K/BB in 44 innings) with a high whiff rate".
Big power lefty with control. Nah, nobody will want him.

I'm just getting started on this thread and based on what I'm reading here I would recommend mr. Tillo play baseball.

I think he's got a good chance to go pretty high in the draft some day. Calling it right now......place your bets now!

When is enough enough for an asshat like you? Stop being such a bully. Try actually adding something once in a while rather than just waiting to pounce on someone.
Okay snowflake. Why don't you go to your safe space now.
Legend has been around a long time and I don't see him leaving anytime soon.
If you don't like his comments. They have a feature called a ignore button.
Why don't you try it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT