ADVERTISEMENT

Dating pool dropouts

I feel like I'd have a pretty good advantage over quite a few men younger than me if Mrs. Torbee were to die/dump me and I had to go back out there.

Sure, I'd use the apps for quick hookups most likely. But once I got serious about finding someone who wasn't just an F-buddy, I actually know how to - you know - go outside to real places and have actually interesting conversations with females!

It's not that hard, fellas. You just have to practice. :)
You wouldn’t cheat on little flick? How could you do that to your little butt buddy.

Reactions: millah_22
I think part of it is a numbers game. Online women have quite a bit of leverage. Women have many more male suiters than men do the opposite.

So women can afford to be much pickier. Which can lead to issues. I think for the most part people want the things they've always wanted... the way we meet people is just all screwed up and it leaves lots of people unhappy.
All I need is a nice pair of Wranglers and a T-shirt to show my guns off. Then there’s not a dry panty in the room.

Like IGAF what you think. I've had a single handle on this site and its predecessors since around 2001.

The one your using now is, what, one of a dozen? :rolleyes:
Nope, 2nd ever dating back to '05. Took a break after a well known poster passed away and came back with a new handle.
Your deflection is a tell btw...

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Nope, 2nd ever dating back to '05. Took a break after a well known poster passed away and came back with a new handle.
Your deflection is a tell btw...
LOL

I ENJOY poking Colon and he enjoys poking me. Read my posting history.

I'm not going to waste a good joke at his expense on an alt handle!

Reactions: Colonoscopy
I feel like I'd have a pretty good advantage over quite a few men younger than me if Mrs. Torbee were to die/dump me and I had to go back out there.

Sure, I'd use the apps for quick hookups most likely. But once I got serious about finding someone who wasn't just an F-buddy, I actually know how to - you know - go outside to real places and have actually interesting conversations with females!

That's the thing. It doesn't sound like it would be very difficult to separate yourself from all these guys with no social skills and/or experience with how to pick up women offline. I was pretty good at dating (wayyyy back in the day) and could probably still be. I'd just need to get in a little better shape to maximize my "market value".

Reactions: torbee
That's the thing. It doesn't sound like it would be very difficult to separate yourself from all these guys with no social skills and/or experience with how to pick up women offline. I was pretty good at dating (wayyyy back in the day) and could probably still be. I'd just need to get in a little better shape to maximize my "market value".
I think the weird thing about today is initiating stuff. Nobody is used to doing, or having it done to them.
(it's a lot easier if it's within a social circle you've already established, though, which I think is the key)

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I think the weird thing about today is initiating stuff. Nobody is used to doing, or having it done to them.
(it's a lot easier if it's within a social circle you've already established, though, which I think is the key)
Dude, dating isn't tough. There are thousands of desperate losers, including online. I was on bumble once. It was overwhelming how many losers there were willing to date. If you don't look like an ogre and are financially successful, getting laid isn't exactly rocket science.

Reactions: jasonrann
Apparently now women think they can bring their friends on a date or to a birthday dinner and expect the guy to pay for all of them. No thanks.
My first (and only) response to that would be, “Unless your friends are planning to join us for an after dinner f#ckfest they can pay for their own food or simply stay home.”

Most of these guys spend their entire existence online. They are out of shape, uneducated, and poor. And then they bitch to each other how unfair life is and how girls are bitches. If they put in a little effort at self improvement, they would be in better position. But it’s easier to play the victim which is apparently the desired status these days.

Most of these guys spend their entire existence online. They are out of shape, uneducated, and poor. And then they bitch to each other how unfair life is and how girls are bitches. If they put in a little effort at self improvement, they would be in better position. But it’s easier to play the victim which is apparently the desired status these days.
A lot like Bernie Sanders supporters.

If that was all of it it would be a bit easier. Every social site you’re on, someone is trying to scam you if they know you’re single.

I’ve gone through a couple days of great, convincing, conversation. Only to be then presented with a pricing list. Or wanting $50 to come see me, despite my offers of driving a few miles.

It’s exhausting. I’m done with it for the time being.
I will get messages on Instagram and I just ignore them. They are followed by a couple more messages, "Why won't you talk to me?" A couple of times in that scenario I will reply that my wife says I can't.

I think part of it is a numbers game. Online women have quite a bit of leverage. Women have many more male suiters than men do the opposite.

So women can afford to be much pickier. Which can lead to issues. I think for the most part people want the things they've always wanted... the way we meet people is just all screwed up and it leaves lots of people unhappy.
Right, and they are ALL competing for the same small percentage of men and a whole lot of good guys are saying eff it to all of it, losing trust, and finding out being single and doing whatever they want isn't terrible.

Been single for nearly six years and I have zero plans of ever dating again. But, I've always kinda been like that (enjoyed being single more than dating and never really wanted marriage).

Sounds like whoever wrote the article just talked to a lot of dudes that have zero game when it comes to ladies.

I'm not the best looking dude in the world, don't make anywhere near 6 figures, and I had fantastic luck on the dating apps. Whether it be one night stands, or a friends with benefits type of situation.

Then I met my gf (no pics) now, who I'll be getting hitched to at some point in the future.

Right, and they are ALL competing for the same small percentage of men and a whole lot of good guys are saying eff it to all of it, losing trust, and finding out being single and doing whatever they want isn't terrible.

Its not terrible at all. Life is what you make of it. I am in the best shape all around I have been in years financially, physically, etc. Why would I want to ruin that?

Bernie Sanders & sucking dicks are always on your mind. Why don’t you knock two birds out with one stone, give him a call & offer him the best blowjob of his life. I’m sure you’re good.
I’ll leave that up to you and torbee. Maybe you could suck Bernie off and torbee could get him from behind. Then little flick could lick Bernie butthole after torbee is done. You guys have been doing for years.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Its not terrible at all. Life is what you make of it. I am in the best shape all around I have been in years financially, physically, etc. Why would I want to ruin that?
I am sure you have a beautiful sphere forming around your midsection :). As to financially, 0 is the roundest number I know.

Are there Youtube videos for that?

All I need is a nice pair of Wranglers and a T-shirt to show my guns off. Then there’s not a dry panty in the room.
Happy Hour Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Thunderlips71
Sounds like whoever wrote the article just talked to a lot of dudes that have zero game when it comes to ladies.

I'm not the best looking dude in the world, don't make anywhere near 6 figures, and I had fantastic luck on the dating apps. Whether it be one night stands, or a friends with benefits type of situation.

Then I met my gf (no pics) now, who I'll be getting hitched to at some point in the future.
Can I come?

Well the main interview was with a 5'5" depressed warehouse worker so . . .

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT