ADVERTISEMENT

Deacon Hill in Transfer Portal

I’m sorry to tell you this, especially with you being so good at getting under my skin and all, but as long as you’re here, I’m gonna be here…

Well, let me say that in a different fashion as long as you continue be the negative hostile bitch that you are I will continue to be here🤓
Maybe you two should get a room.... or exchange private info so the rest of us don't have to read about your love fest here.

Season 1 Drama GIF by PBS

love you kiss GIF by Sub Pop Records

I think this demonstrates that, despite public opinion to the contrary, KF is willing to listen to his coordinator.

So you think it was BF's or KF's idea last year that Deacon was the man and Lainez didn't deserve any snaps---my guess would be it was KF's call.

KF saw his kid get fired, his offense has been a national joke, and the new OC came in and right away saw what Fans were already saying.....Deaconis not a P5 starter. New OC told as much to KF and now Deacon is transferring out. Not surprising KF is willing to make a chnage with a new OC, new system. and he has spring and fall practice to name a new QB. KF's stubborne with QB changes is when his annointed guy flops mid season.

So you think it was BF's or KF's idea last year that Deacon was the man and Lainez didn't deserve any snaps---my guess would be it was KF's call.

KF saw his kid get fired, his offense has been a national joke, and the new OC came in and right away saw what Fans were already saying.....Deaconis not a P5 starter. New OC told as much to KF and now Deacon is transferring out. Not surprising KF is willing to make a chnage with a new OC, new system. and he has spring and fall practice to name a new QB. KF's stubborne with QB changes is when his annointed guy flops mid season.
BFs. After all he's the one that said 'Whats the upside? Right?

The rulz are you cannot just win any more. You have to win the right way. Or you can lose 65 to 55 and those kinds of losses are sexy as hell too.
The whole fan base was trolled. But so was ALL of college football. Staff talked Defcon up in Spring ball so the NIL offers would come Defcon's way. And it worked. Hail, tampering!

There were conflicting reports. My guess is that DH was getting a majority of the 1st team snaps at first but then it was ML getting a majority of the work by the end of spring practice.

Still doesn't answer my question - If the coaching staff allegedly told a player that he needs to meet weight/fitness goals if he wants a chance to keep playing, and that player instead spent 3 months getting fatter, why would he take a single snap in spring practice?
To let other teams know Defcon was tearing it up and the tampering would begin. It worked.

Good luck to Hill. Seems like a good human being. Playing QB at this level is a different animal. Hill did what was asked of him. The Iowa coaching staff should have never allowed the program to get to the point of expecting Hill to be the guy.
Agree, best of luck to the young man. Has a cannon for ann arm, but is not very efficient. He throws too hard when touch is required, throws too high and doesn't lead his receivers. He fumbles too often and is a statue in the pocket. Lester was a QB and knows that won't cut it.

Hope he finds a home at a lower level.

He is worth 7 figures a Year,,,, to the fast food and pizza joint sector in the gaining Schools footprint , It is about more than football .

He was not a B1G QB but I think that he did his best to compete. There is no reason to act like aholes on a forum. Good luck to him in the future.
In evaluating the performance of a quarterback, do they win. Last year we would never have reached the Big Ten Championship game with another quarterback. While we never won in Indy 3 times, we will miss the Big Ten West, the most competitive division in football, but not the best

Truth hurts…Dude is terrible…Was completely overrated out of SBHS. Couldn’t believe Wisconsin gave him a scholly…then we followed up with our trademark stupidity.

C’mon he was pretty good other than the slow release, poor accuracy, zero pocket movement, and inability to run

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT