ADVERTISEMENT

Deacon Hill QB1 for spring ball

The reason I was talking about other coaches was in response to how Pee-Wee83 said other coaches would have handled the QB situation last season.

And I don't agree with what you've said in the rest of your post
Name calling. How cute.

I managed to carry on a discussion disagreeing with things you said, without ever once calling you a name. It's a shame people have to resort to that.

Last edited:
Wait a minute. Isn't that Peewee Herman as your avatar?
Yes. So? My profile name is 83Hawk, not peewee83.

Am I offended? Hardly. I just like to poke at people who can't have a discussion without resorting to name calling. He can call me all the names he wants. What an anonymous Internet message board poster thinks of me is about #2,458 on the list of things I care about.

Yes. So? My profile name is 83Hawk, not peewee83.

Am I offended? Hardly. I just like to poke at people who can't have a discussion without resorting to name calling. He can call me all the names he wants. What an anonymous Internet message board poster thinks of me is about #2,458 on the list of things I care about.
Oh I get the issue with childish outbursts and name calling. It's rampant here and makes for shitty discourse. I call it out regularly. I just thought it was funny that you took exception to someone referencing you by your avatar. He even rhymed it. 😀

Last edited:
Well, we don't want to rush into anything do we?
There is some hope my man, some hope but to be honest..........

hawk-eye-dont-give-me-hope.gif

Reactions: percyland
Name calling. How cute.

I managed to carry on a discussion disagreeing with things you said, without ever once calling you a name. It's a shame people have to resort to that.
Name calling? That's funny. Was just referring to your avatar, bud. Maybe drop your obsession with me

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk
And you know for a fact that he has put on weight ?
Well at this time last year he was 230. Now he is listed at 253. I would say he put on some effing weight. Just look at the depth chart from last spring to this spring. Not that hard. And if he was the same weigh at the end of last season he is still too heavy. He is the modern day Flounder.

Last edited:
Well at this time last year he was 230. Now he is listed at 253. I would say he put on some effing weight. Just look at the depth chart from last spring to this spring. Not that hard. And if he was the same weigh at the end of last season he is still too heavy. He is the modern day Flounder.
Was listed at 253 all last season, for the record.

Needs to lose some weight, regardless

Was listed at 253 all last season, for the record.

Needs to lose some weight, regardless
Realize that. He was 230 in the spring last year so over the course of the spring and summer he put on 23 lbs probably thinking he would never see a snap so “what the hell”. And now he is the same weight knowing he could very well see a bunch of snaps. Doesn’t sound like a guy that made much of an effort to get serous about being better.

Last couple years I've watched the first few games and then stopped for the remainder of the season. Not out of some sort of protest, it just wasn't fun to watch. Well, the defense definitely was fun.

Edit to add that I tuned in for the Michigan game, which was a poor decision.

I never stopped watching but for the first time ever I found myself genuinely bored during several Iowa games last year, and I even asked a couple family members why we torture ourselves by being Iowa fans 🤣

I was planning on going to the UCLA game as my last visit out west was the Rose Bowl. If Deacon is the QB I won’t bother. This is so far beyond ridiculous I don’t know what to do as a fan other than not watch and pray the wheels fall off so there is a chance they will shit can the old Captain. Enough is enough.

Having watched some Western Michigan video before seeing these clips I think the offense next fall will seem like a breath of fresh air. We all just have to flush last season on offense and enjoy what we have. Lester will take what we have to work with and build from there. Forced change may yield a better product on the field than what we can maybe imagine.

And if we get one how many will we lose to portal?
Honestly based off Brian and the staff's ability to evaluate and pick and recruit QB's I don't think it matters. If we gained one in the portal and lost one or two to the portal I don't think I'd care, and that includes Cade.

Reactions: Slappy Pappy
Is the tOSU qb still coming in for a visit?
I think we all know even if he is what will/would happen. He will have missed all of Spring ball and even if he's clearly way better we will get the "Deacon gives us the best chance to win" and they like the OSU guy but he's just to far behind. We've seen and heard this story way to many times. Face it, he's the backup. And 1 snap from the nightmare happening all over again.

Reactions: NI hawk
If your not going to use your athletes to the positions they can in as why not move then some where else. Fine ML he pretty quick switch him to wr or hb. Hill TE ..... we'll maybe not but always use a good manager

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT