ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Republicans

Morrison71

HB Legend
Nov 10, 2006
How can you look at yourself and feel like you are the “good” guy? You are clearly brainwashed by big Corporations and don’t care at all about the common American.

And you wave your American flag without thinking about where that flag started, or its true history. Go white America.

Pro guns…eff off
Broken health care system-check

It breaks my mind why you want to be stuck in the past and not make any progress. I will never relate to you. I try to feel empathy for you, and I’m sure most of you would tell me to eff off.

I don't think they care if they are the good guys.
I do.

And the only thing the OP has really said is that people on both ends of the political spectrum have no interest in constructive dialogue and will continue to throw out the same tired polemical tropes about the “other side.”

That’s why guys like the OP will rip on anyone who supports 2A rights but won’t mention a damn thing about the failed Democratic leadership in Illinois and Chicago that continue to see people shot in the hundreds over a weekend. Nor will the OP in his pursuit of uplifting “average Americans” ever mention the homeless crisis in California because of years and years of failed Democratic policies. Those things obviously don’t fit the correct narrative.

Oh, and it’s also hilarious OP believes Democrats are above receiving money from big corporate donors.

But I am sure this thread will produce exactly the type of results the OP was aiming for. 🙄

Carry on, sanctimonious liberals. Carry on.

How can you look at yourself and feel like you are the “good” guy? You are clearly brainwashed by big Corporations and don’t care at all about the common American.

And you wave your American flag without thinking about where that flag started, or its true history. Go white America.

Pro guns…eff off

It breaks my mind why you want to be stuck in the past and not make any progress. I will never relate to you. I try to feel empathy for you, and I’m sure most of you would tell me to eff off.
Dems are fine killing millions of babies each year. Dems are ok with no border, and no border means no country. Dems are ok with non citizens voting. Which party doesn’t care about the common American?

Pro guns…eff off

I do.

And the only thing the OP has really said is that people on both ends of the political spectrum have no interest in constructive dialogue and will continue to throw out the same tired polemical tropes about the “other side.”

That’s why guys like the OP will rip on anyone who supports 2A rights but won’t mention a damn thing about the failed Democratic leadership in Illinois and Chicago that continue to see people shot in the hundreds over a weekend. Nor will the OP in his pursuit of uplifting “average Americans” ever mention the homeless crisis in California because of years and years of failed Democratic policies. Those things obviously don’t fit the correct narrative.

Oh, and it’s also hilarious OP believes Democrats are above receiving money from big corporate donors.

But I am sure this thread will produce exactly the type of results the OP was aiming for. 🙄

Oh, my bad I forgot you care.

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok

Pro guns…eff off

Ok…..

https://media1.tenor.com/m/ZeCbZmmNd-kAAAAd/****-off-hold-on.gif
JK

Oh, my bad I forgot you care.
In all seriousness, you honestly think all Republicans are heartless and uncaring?

Most Republicans, not swept up in the MAGA cult, simply believe government is not the answer for every problem in life and that is the focus in helping average Americans to have a real opportunity to achieve the American dream unencumbered by government.

Yes, I realize that Republican Party is essentially gone, but the point still stands.

In all seriousness, you honestly think all Republicans are heartless and uncaring?

Most Republicans, not swept up in the MAGA cult, simply believe government is not the answer for every problem in life and that is the focus in helping average Americans to have a real opportunity to achieve the American dream unencumbered by government.

Yes, I realize that Republican Party is essentially gone, but the point still stands.

Not all of them, no. I had MAGA in mind, they can be hard to separate when we are talking modern politics.

I do.

Your both sides sanctimony is just as obnoxious as what comes from the left or right. Dont kid yourself

Pro guns…eff off

I usually save my eff offs for the big kids.

I usually save my eff offs for the big kids.
He forgets it started with big government, taxes, less local say. Not all progress is good. We want secure borders, putting citizens first, but allowing for immigrant labor. The tone you think are progress , some of us see as unneeded or a case of two wrongs don’t make a right.

Pro guns…eff off

You’re a fvcking weirdo. Go cry about it.

After reading OP, all I can imagine is a five-year-old screaming at the top of their lungs. Dude, grow the **** up. You remind me of the old posters who used to leave the site with the big goodbye speech.
OP doesn’t vote for rapist felons. You? How do you justify that in your brain?

Dems are fine killing millions of babies each year. Dems are ok with no border, and no border means no country. Dems are ok with non citizens voting. Which party doesn’t care about the common American?
How many foster kids do you have? Why do you want a million more kids born into poverty each year?

Pro guns…eff off

Another party supporter with a plank in their own eye.

How many foster kids do you have? Why do you want a million more kids born into poverty each year?
THank you Dr Mengele. By the way Indidnt foster. Went the whole distance on 2.

Eugenic at its worst. Small wonder Trump is going tonwin even though he is a tertible person. Of course we knowvwhich race is likely to live below povert. You make me sick.

Maga are brainwashed but Republicans aren't. They are voting for policies and could care less who the nom is.
The policy seems to be Project 2025. I don’t think most republicans are onboard with that direction for the country.

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
Common American? Lets abort povery babies (black) They arent the common American man.

Pro guns…eff off

Dam good thing the guys hoisting the American flag for the first time and battling the British were pro gun.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
THank you Dr Mengele. By the way Indidnt foster. Went the whole distance on 2.

Eugenic at its worst. Small wonder Trump is going tonwin even though he is a tertible person. Of course we knowvwhich race is likely to live below povert. You make me sick.
Reading your confusing post made me sick. It’s not too late to correct the incredible amount of mistakes.

Reactions: goldmom and Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT