ADVERTISEMENT

Deconstructing Tucker Carlson

This entire thread. It’s a garbage OP similar to blaming video games. Shooter is a sick f*** . Don’t turn him into some kind of victim.
Speaking of victims…
As a black man with Cherokee blood I thought you’d be more sensitive to the white replacement theory pushed by Tucker and Laura. I forgot your default setting is manic obfuscation.

Again, you fail. If you’re going to claim that Tucker Carlson radicalized someone, you should probably have evidence tying that person to Tucker. But I guess that doesn’t matter in the age of twitter. The bobble heads will run with anything.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkNester
Speaking of victims…
As a black man with Cherokee blood I thought you’d be more sensitive to the white replacement theory pushed by Tucker and Laura. I forgot your default setting is manic obfuscation.
Speaking of tools who have nothing but personal attacks…..

Or, I can think like a normal human being and see that whatever Tucker said has no relevance to the dude killing people in Buffalo.

To be crystal clear. I'm not saying tucker has ANYTHING to do with Buffalo shooting. All I'm saying is that those who run to defend tucker say they know nothing about him or never watch him. Bullsh!t

How about I start one about Trump being a big bad orange man.
That’ll be popular. When your administration is a complete failure and incapable of solving any domestic problems, you’ll demonize the other side every time.

Reactions: ihhawk
To be crystal clear. I'm not saying tucker has ANYTHING to do with Buffalo shooting. All I'm saying is that those who run to defend tucker say they know nothing about him or never watch him. Bullsh!t
Defending the only channel on TV that isn’t on their knees for the left is something I think is pretty important for democracy.

• Haha
Reactions: ConvenientParking
Because, yes, they just have to be his direct equivalent. Moran.
Evidence of shooter knowing who tucker is? You should read the Patreon link I provided. A narcissist on a mission to fight narcissism from afar gave me quite the chuckle.

Defending the only channel on TV that isn’t on their knees for the left is something I think is pretty important for democracy.

I'm sure you were all up in arms when the press was labeled the enemy of the state too. Laughable BS. Totally laughable. It's selective outrage. Convenient amnesia. You don't give 2 shits about being fair. It's own the libs and nothing else. Disgusting and so blatantly obvious. That "channel" even tells you that no reasonable person can believe what they say. Yet here you are. Hahahahaha

I'm sure you were all up in arms when the press was labeled the enemy of the state too. Laughable BS. Totally laughable. It's selective outrage. Convenient amnesia. You don't give 2 shits about being fair. It's own the libs and nothing else. Disgusting and so blatantly obvious. That "channel" even tells you that no reasonable person can believe what they say. Yet here you are. Hahahahaha
You’re talking about an opinion show. You should watch their actual news like Brett Baier. It’s refreshing to not see news programs that are clearly infested with left wing activism.

You’re talking about an opinion show. You should watch their actual news like Brett Baier. It’s refreshing to not see news programs that are clearly infested with left wing activism.

Yea, Fox does fine with actual news. There isn't much actual news anywhere though. I see little difference in their bias to others. Wish Chris Wallace was still there.

Yea, Fox does fine with actual news. I see little difference in their bias to others. Wish Chris Wallace was still there.
Let’s not ignore what this is really about. Silencing a program that bashes the left daily. You have to watch it with a lens/understanding that a lot of it is theater. If you’re incapable of that, don’t watch it. If any evidence ties the sick bastard to Tucker, I’m all for looking into solutions. As of now, that seems very unlikely.

I hate to burst your bubble….but I don’t even watch Fox anymore let alone Tucker. I used to watch Brett’s show but I’m not home most days in time to turn it on.

The wife absolutely hates Tuckers voice. I also don’t want to watch a program that basically rails on liberals the entire program. It’s just not entertaining for me. Most of my coworkers love him and my dad is a loyal follower but he just isn’t my cup of tea….and my wife hates his voice

The Daily Show. Cherry picked clips spliced together. Again, Tucker is an asshole and I don’t watch that nonsense. But you still haven’t proved that Tucker’s rhetoric got these people killed.
Because it doesn’t exist. The mob would have found it by now and would be lighting cars on fire outside the Fox News studio.

the shooter could have literally quoted tucker carlson in his manifesto and the same people in this thread would be defending carlson even though they don’t admit to watching.
Quite the hypothetical and goalpost moving here. I guess if that’s the theory you want to go with, have at it. Truly pathetic the left has become. Trying to silence opinions that don’t align with them every chance they get.

Reactions: Panic1769
Quite the hypothetical and goalpost moving here. I guess if that’s the theory you want to go with, have at it. Truly pathetic the left has become. Trying to silence opinions that don’t align with them every chance they get.

it’s my observation. how am i trying to silence your opinions clown boy?

R.5f7c63cb41e8edfb0d6ab7b7d28cd90e
“Let it all go. Free your mind.”

1/11

2/11

3/11

4/11

5/11

6/11

7/11

8/11

9/11

10/11

11/11
After yesterday, Tucker isn't a whole lot different than Charles Manson, as far as I'm concerned. Manson didn't physically kill anyone either. His words, however, got people murdered. I keep saying it, Tucker is an enemy of the state. He needs to go.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT