ADVERTISEMENT

Deconstructing Tucker Carlson

it’s my observation. how am i trying to silence your opinions clown boy?
Personal attacks, also not my opinion. The opinions of dissent against the left. I’ll give you a hint as to why: they probably have a point

• Haha
Reactions: eb05
Deconstructing Tucker....
Drawn-Quartered-1.jpg

Deconstructing Tucker....
Drawn-Quartered-1.jpg
Yeah let’s kill anyone who speaks out against the left. Cancel them! Silence! Meanwhile the WaPo, CNN, NYT, and MSNBC feed the general public straight up propaganda under the guise of being bipartisan.

Yeah let’s kill anyone who speaks out against the left. Cancel them! Silence! Meanwhile the WaPo, CNN, NYT, and MSNBC feed the general public straight up propaganda under the guise of being bipartisan.
I welcome political discourse against the left. What I don't support is needless fearmongering, tribalism, and conspiracy theories.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
the shooter could have literally quoted tucker carlson in his manifesto and the same people in this thread would be defending carlson even though they don’t admit to watching.
Not true, at least with me. And I never defended Tucker, and never will. I just want to see definitive proof Carlson is the reason this guy shot and killed these people.

People are sick, and there are many reasons that push them to do disgusting things like this. It isn’t just one thing or one person.

But what about Drink!

I welcome political discourse against the left. What I don't support is needless fearmongering, tribalism, and conspiracy theories.
Then get rid of CNN and MSNBC because that’s 90% of what their content is. Pick narrative, find story, push as absolute truth.

But what about Drink!
Yeah… except the what about in this case outnumbers Fox News exponentially. Truly pathetic attempt to silence dissent by the left based on a bs theory from a twitter account ran by a guy that’s clearly mentally unstable.

This is unreal ^^ right here. You’re a straight up head case. Or troll. Either way, stay gold.
Did you read? In his own words. Seriously that guy is off his rocker. Who posts their freaking IQ in a bio?

Did you read? In his own words. Seriously that guy is off his rocker. Who posts their freaking IQ in a bio?
Wtf are you talking about. I only commented on the Tucker Carlson formula phenomenon. That’s it. JFC, man, quit sidewaysing shit. What Tucker does is undeniable. America’s appetite and softness for it is also undeniable. Now fück off, weirdo.

Wtf are you talking about. I only commented on the Tucker Carlson formula phenomenon. That’s it. JFC, man, quit sidewaysing shit. What Tucker does is undeniable. America’s appetite and softness for it is also undeniable. Now fück off, weirdo.
Inappropriate response is inappropriate. The psycho doesn’t mention tucker Carlson anywhere, yet you all are capitalizing on the moment to somehow tie Carlson and the head case together.

I ask for ANY evidence connecting the two and crickets followed by goalpost moving and insults.

Inappropriate response is inappropriate. The psycho doesn’t mention tucker Carlson anywhere, yet you all are capitalizing on the moment to somehow tie Carlson and the head case together.

I ask for ANY evidence connecting the two and crickets followed by goalpost moving and insults.
Again, WTF are you talking about. I haven't commented at all about anybody other than Tucker in this thread. If the thread has become about Buffalo, awesome. I haven't noticed because I haven't read the thread.

Therefore, "you all" is flat wrong, because 1) I'm not connecting Tucker to anyone in this thread or in any other, and, thusly, 2) I am in no "you all" camp as you just described.

Most of what is classified by you as an "insult" is really just plain observation. And this post to which I am replying is part and parcel.

You're a fuggin' dipshit.

Again, WTF are you talking about. I haven't commented at all about anybody other than Tucker in this thread. If the thread has become about Buffalo, awesome. I haven't noticed because I haven't read the thread.

Therefore, "you all" is flat wrong, because 1) I'm not connecting Tucker to anyone in this thread or in any other, and, thusly, 2) I am in no "you all" camp as you just described.

Most of what is classified by you as an "insult" is really just plain observation. And this post to which I am replying is part and parcel.

You're a fuggin' dipshit.
Did you read the OP? You are in a thread that’s based on tying tucker Carlson to the shooter. You tried to deflect about MSNBC dipshits not being as radical. I responded to you. You called me names. And we continue. At the end of the day, you’re being a dumb jackass for not focusing on the question from the OP and turning this into a semantics dance festival. So kindly shut your mouth if you don’t want to discuss the topic at hand.

Last edited:
Did you read the OP? You are in a thread that’s based on tying tucker Carlson to the shooter. You tried to deflect about MSNBC dipshits not being as radical. I responded to you. You called me names. And we continue. At the end of the day, you’re being a dumb jackass for not focusing on the question from the OP and turning this into a semantics dance festival. So kindly shut your mouth if you don’t want to discuss the topic at hand.
Man you need to go back and read the only two comments I made… carefully. I have not commented even implicitly on the buffalo stuff. And, no, I did not deflect. Ihh deflected. I simply responded to his deflection.

Quit trying so hard/trolling.

Are you totally Blind????

Tucker and this total POS are completely tied together. Why is that so hard for you to see?

Are you totally Blind????

Tucker and this total POS are completely tied together. Why is that so hard for you to see?
No evidence the POS even knows who Tucker is.

Carlson doesn’t promote violence, let alone shooting up a grocery store. If the left is screaming at the top of their lungs about someone, usually that means there’s something of value there. I don’t agree with Tucker on a lot of things, but his challenges to the left have value. Consume wisely. This is similar to blaming video games for shootings, just bs.

No evidence the POS even knows who Tucker is.

Carlson doesn’t promote violence, let alone shooting up a grocery store. If the left is screaming at the top of their lungs about someone, usually that means there’s something of value there. I don’t agree with Tucker on a lot of things, but his challenges to the left have value. Consume wisely. This is similar to blaming video games for shootings, just bs.
You're a f*cking idiot , if you believe this nonsense.

Who is Tucker talking about when he speaks of 'Imported Voters"?

There is no doubt that he is speaking of "non-white" voters when he speaks of imported voters, is there?

If not, who is he speaking of?

Go back to Russia, TROLL!

Maybe Rand Paul can join you there, as Jon McCain suggested?

PhQ

Why are there so many republican ties to Russian assets????????

My dad and his brothers fought against fascism, and I will fight against you.

GTH

Reactions: NewVicHawkeye
You're a f*cking idiot , if you believe this nonsense.

Who is Tucker talking about when he speaks of 'Imported Voters"?

There is no doubt that he is speaking of "non-white" voters when he speaks of imported voters, is there?

If not, who is he speaking of?

Go back to Russia, TROLL!

Maybe Rand Paul can join you there, as Jon McCain suggested?

PhQ

Why are there so many republican ties to Russian assets????????

My dad and his brothers fought against fascism, and I will fight against you.

GTH
Again, tie tucker to shooter and get back to me.

Silencing dissent is something fascists do. Are you a fascist? Why are you afraid of challenges to the Democratic Party? Maybe there are fundamental failures with their ideas (like endless examples of how they fail every time everywhere in the world)?

The shooter writes a 180 page manifesto about white replacement theory, Tucker Carlson regularly talks about white replacement theory on his show, and people here are claiming there is just no way the shooter could have possibly been influenced by Carlson. Because evidently the shooter would need to be on a first name basis with Tucker or something?

Sadly though, this deflection will work because it is Fox News. Unless they are being sued for millions, there are no consequences for people there.

The shooter writes a 180 page manifesto about white replacement theory, Tucker Carlson regularly talks about white replacement theory on his show, and people here are claiming there is just no way the shooter could have possibly been influenced by Carlson. Because evidently the shooter would need to be on a first name basis with Tucker or something?

Sadly though, this deflection will work because it is Fox News. Unless they are being sued for millions, there are no consequences for people there.
Simply asking for evidence that shooter even watched the show. I guess that’s too much to ask? You’re truly just a puppet doing the left’s work if you think that there’s any evidence that would even register with a jury in civil court. But sure, let’s silence him. You know why they’re telling you to silence him? Because he challenges their bullshit claims.

Tucker talks about a lot of shit on his show, it’s not like he opens with replacement theory every night.

Simply asking for evidence that shooter even watched the show. I guess that’s too much to ask? You’re truly just a puppet doing the left’s work if you think that there’s any evidence that would even register with a jury in civil court. But sure, let’s silence him. You know why they’re telling you to silence him? Because he challenges their bullshit claims.

Tucker talks about a lot of shit on his show, it’s not like he opens with replacement theory every night.
You are truly pathetic.

"It was just a coincidence". That's what you are going with. GTFO.

Not true, at least with me. And I never defended Tucker, and never will. I just want to see definitive proof Carlson is the reason this guy shot and killed these people.

People are sick, and there are many reasons that push them to do disgusting things like this. It isn’t just one thing or one person.
So it doesn't concern you that Carlson and the shooter parrot the same basic beliefs?

Democrats are “importing more obedient voters from the third world" to "replace the current electorate”. That's according to Carlson. It could just as easily have come from the killer's diatribe. Regardless of whether or not he follows Carlson, it's clear they get their talking points from similar sources.

You are truly pathetic.

"It was just a coincidence". That's what you are going with. GTFO.
You guys are reaching badly.

So if a pro choice protester kills a pro-life protestor, we can blame Warren…because she supports pro choice and she said to fight like hell.

What’s truly remarkable is that the shooter isn’t even a republican. Evidently there is a section of his manifesto where he talked about hating conservatives.

Again, tie tucker to shooter and get back to me.

Silencing dissent is something fascists do. Are you a fascist? Why are you afraid of challenges to the Democratic Party? Maybe there are fundamental failures with their ideas (like endless examples of how they fail every time everywhere in the world)?
Again, jumping to an extreme. Taking issue with Tucker’s WN rhetoric stuff isn’t being “afraid of challenges to the D Party.”

Why do you do that? Do you think it helps advance any discussion?

What’s truly remarkable is that the shooter isn’t even a republican. Evidently there is a section of his manifesto where he talked about hating conservatives.
Lol. There’s some good shit baked into this take.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT