ADVERTISEMENT

Delusional Topic, a Poll

Who was delusional?

• Total voters
I said she was a better human. That doesn’t mean i have to like her ideas.

I think she is a vacuous social climber that the Democratic party roundly chewed up and spit out unceremoniously just 4 years ago. (that’s a fact Jack.)

The fact that you keep conflating the idea of who is a better person, to who would be a better President is laughable. It makes me question your intelligence.

How many times do I have to say this before it gets through your thick ****in’ skull? I would prefer two new candidates. Not Harris, Not Trump.

Is that clear?
To be blunt you are about the most unclear poster on HBOT. The only thing the rest of us can definitively say about you is that you will parrot anything and everything that Musk puts out there.

When he flips his view you flip yours. When he gets a new pet peeve you adopt it for yours. When he has a new cause, it is instantly yours. Bizarre stuff. You are like a human lemming with him and it’s hard to understand why.

Then you come out with a dumb poll about yourself with an obvious gotcha and start tagging people to prove they are liars. Even those of us who filled it out to try to get through to you. Who does that? It is kinda narcissistic and super weird, but if it makes the demons in your head rest easy for one night then I hope you got a good night sleep.

Seek help. Really.

Reactions: VodkaSam
I said she was a better human. That doesn’t mean i have to like her ideas.

I think she is a vacuous social climber that the Democratic party roundly chewed up and spit out unceremoniously just 4 years ago. (that’s a fact Jack.)

The fact that you keep conflating the idea of who is a better person, to who would be a better President is laughable. It makes me question your intelligence.

How many times do I have to say this before it gets through your thick ****in’ skull? I would prefer two new candidates. Not Harris, Not Trump.

Is that clear?
You are weird. And not fooling anybody with your moronic drivel. Get back to sucking Eloooon. You adore trump. Stop the nonsense.

Last edited:
To be blunt you are about the most unclear poster on HBOT. The only thing the rest of us can definitively say about you is that you will parrot anything and everything that Musk puts out there.

When he flips his view you flip yours. When he gets a new pet peeve you adopt it for yours. When he has a new cause, it is instantly yours. Bizarre stuff. You are like a human lemming with him and it’s hard to understand why.

Then you come out with a dumb poll about yourself with an obvious gotcha and start tagging people to prove they are liars. Even those of us who filled it out to try to get through to you. Who does that? It is kinda narcissistic and super weird, but if it makes the demons in your head rest easy for one night then I hope you got a good night sleep.

Seek help. Really.

I don’t take advice from liars.

Both GIF by Love Island Australia

I don’t take advice from liars.
But you will respond to my one post with three threads in a row?

Normally I don’t engage in much back and forth with the crazy nut jobs on here. But you used to be much more balanced and there were issues we agreed upon. That’s why I continued to engage with you. I am absolutely serious when I say something has gone sideways in your head and I truly hope you will go talk to someone about it. Your priest/pastor, a therapist, close family members you know who would give you a straight answer. Just do a sanity check.

Several of us have told you this and you double down. It’s honestly sad and I will bow out of the discussion as you are so far down the rabbit hole you lost sight of any daylight.

Good luck. Really.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Hell, a month ago MSM and the white house were all telling you how fit he was and that he was as sharp as a tack. They lied to you for years about it.

Correct, and I was accurately telling them the truth and they hated and jeered me for it and called me a fool.

They were all delusional and I was proven correct without any shadow of a doubt.

Reactions: hexumhawk
But you will respond to my one post with three threads in a row?

Normally I don’t engage in much back and forth with the crazy nut jobs on here. But you used to be much more balanced and there were issues we agreed upon. That’s why I continued to engage with you. I am absolutely serious when I say something has gone sideways in your head and I truly hope you will go talk to someone about it. Your priest/pastor, a therapist, close family members you know who would give you a straight answer. Just do a sanity check.

Several of us have told you this and you double down. It’s honestly sad and I will bow out of the discussion as you are so far down the rabbit hole you lost sight of any daylight.

Good luck. Really.

I don’t care,
**** off.
Really.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT