ADVERTISEMENT

Democracy at work

See above Sharky. Those old Southern Dems are today’s MaGA Repubbers.
I will agree some are. But look deep down inside yourself and think about what I said. Dems have always been about race and skin color. They don't know how to look at a person as a person with different qualities as a human. Instead, it's always about the color of their skin. Yes, there are time Republicans have. But for the Democrat party it's always about skin color. They put the blacks in the inner cities projects and paid them to stay there. People like Biden didn't want them being bused to his kid's school to get better educations. Now the Dems point the finger at the Republicans and say it's their fault not ours. It's all just one big giant lie, and everyone buys right into it.

It's time for people like you and me to say enough is enough with the party lines and come together and get those communities the help they need and leave the Gov out of it. We are out here fighting with ourselves over two parties that are exactly the same. Neither party gives two shits about any of us. We are ruled by an oligarchy and that oligarchy doesn't have a D or R in front of their names.

I will agree some are. But look deep down inside yourself and think about what I said. Dems have always been about race and skin color. They don't know how to look at a person as a person with different qualities as a human. Instead, it's always about the color of their skin. Yes, there are time Republicans have. But for the Democrat party it's always about skin color. They put the blacks in the inner cities projects and paid them to stay there. People like Biden didn't want them being bused to his kid's school to get better educations. Now the Dems point the finger at the Republicans and say it's their fault not ours. It's all just one big giant lie, and everyone buys right into it.

It's time for people like you and me to say enough is enough with the party lines and come together and get those communities the help they need and leave the Gov out of it. We are out here fighting with ourselves over two parties that are exactly the same. Neither party gives two shits about any of us. We are ruled by an oligarchy and that oligarchy doesn't have a D or R in front of their names.
Because the Republican Party has become a MAGA piece of shit party, don’t throw the Dems in with them. There is a world of difference between my (Democrat) politics and today’s Republican MAGAt-fest.
If there was a Republican Party like Ike’s, I’d probably be there but there isn’t. Today’s GoP reminds me of the John Bircher sumbitches we laffed at when I was growing up. There is no way in hell I’m going that far right.

Last edited:
Because the Republican Party has become a MAGA piece of shit party, don’t throw the Dems in with them. There is a world of difference between my (Democrat) politics and today’s Republican MAGAt-fest.
If there was a Republican Party like Ike’s, I’d probably be there but there isn’t. Today’s GoP reminds me of the John Bircher sumbitches we laffed at when I was growing up. There is no way in hell I’m going that far right.
Many feel the same way about the Democrats. DFL doesn't stand for Democrats Farmers and Labor. Because farmers and labor voters are voting for Republicans. The parties are owned by the oligarchy.

Did you know one of Haley's biggest donators is the Soros foundation. The oil companies are about even when it comes to donations for R or D.

Sorry to say it, but until you unplug from the machine you will never see what politics are really about.

Obama promised many times that the first piece of legislation he was going to do was address women's rights. He had a super majority and never even wrote one letter to start the bill. Here we are in 2023 15 years later still arguing about it. He didn't want to end it. It makes them money and keeps us fighting about it. Neither party wants to help or pass bills that fix our problems. It doesn't serve the oligarchy's best interest.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
You’re so cute Abs. I bet you’re the belle of the ball at all the redneck hoedowns.
Being a conservative who believes in traditional American values doesn't make one a redneck. However, I'll excuse your obvious ignorance because I'm sure you spend most of your time outside of the home grooming children or attending anti Jew rallies so I'm sure your plate is full.

They are not preventing anyone from voting with this decision
They are preventing any Democrat in Florida who wanted to vote for someone besides Biden to be the nominee.
That’s the point of precluding any competition, it prevents the Democrats from holding a primary in the state.
Can’t let pesky voters make their desires known.

Reactions: Sharky1203
Being a conservative who believes in traditional American values doesn't make one a redneck. However, I'll excuse your obvious ignorance because I'm sure you spend most of your time outside of the home grooming children or attending anti Jew rallies so I'm sure your plate is full.
Traditional American values included owning people. Congrats, you redneck.

@abby97 I'm surprised you and your family owns people. Especially in 2023, you'd think people like Lebron would be all over getting slave labor stopped.

They are preventing any Democrat in Florida who wanted to vote for someone besides Biden to be the nominee.
That’s the point of precluding any competition, it prevents the Democrats from holding a primary in the state.
Can’t let pesky voters make their desires known.
Gop limited whose voice can be heard too.

You may consider yourself a conservative, and even a redneck, but you are among the most extreme extremist to post on this board.

Doesn't matter how you consider yourself. You are a radical right-wing extremist.

And I don't agree you believe in traditional American values. You believe in extremist American values.

“Traditional American” is a stretch Abby. “Phuquin’’ nutz” fits you to a “t”....you are a strange one, Mr. Abby......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT