ADVERTISEMENT

Democratic Primary Candidates in 2024 - Take a Look at Eric Adams Mayor of New York

West Dundee Hawkeye

HR All-American
Sep 28, 2003
If Biden does not run in 2024, who would be the Dem nominee? Eric Adams is a Democrat and the Mayor of New York. The guy is dynamic and a breadth of fresh air and as of now he is my favorite to replace Biden on the Dem ticket.

There was a great piece on him last night on 60 minutes.

Mayor of NY

I hope we get Kinzinger vs Adams in 2024. That would be 2 quality candidates.

If Biden does not run in 2024, who would be the Dem nominee? Eric Adams is a Democrat and the Mayor of New York. The guy is dynamic and a breadth of fresh air and as of now he is my favorite to replace Biden on the Dem ticket.

Mayor of NY

You can’t have Kinzinger vs Adams. You have to have 1 Republican at least

61% approval rating in March?

Not quite the full story -

While Eric Adams’ overall approval rating has held steady since he took office in January at about 60%, the mayor’s honeymoon period has been marred by a series of senseless killings and ongoing coronavirus pandemic, and a new survey shows his favorability among voters is suffering when compared to his predecessors.

Of 745 registered voters in New York City, 40% said Adams is doing an “excellent” or “good” job, according to a Marist College poll released Monday. The score is barely better than Bill de Blasio’s, who received 39% “excellent/good” marks in his first March, less than any mayor dating back to David Dinkins. In March 2002, 50% of Marist poll respondents said then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg was doing a good job, compared to Rudy Giuliani’s 51% in December 1994, and Dinkins’ 56% in March 1990.
https://www.cityandstateny.com/poli...s-three-four-previous-nyc-mayors-poll/363146/

I think he's a very promising guy for Democrats, but it seems way to early to be positioning him for the big job. I think he's been a little shaky on his Covid masking for kids immediately coming into office, and he needs some time to address crime if he can.

I think if he can show some progress on crime in the city, he's got excellent potential as a leader of the center left in the Democratic party.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2

Mayor of NY

He was my 3rd choice in the NYC Dem primary for the mayoral race.

I sure hope the Dems can do a lot better offering up Presidential options.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT