ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Celebrating Dow Loss & Wuhan Pneumonia

(We may have to sacrifice to rid the world of Trump.)

Why is that? Pretty disgusting actually.

I'm pretty sure Dems would have greatly preferred a GOP that took their Constitutional responsibilities seriously, and removed him last month, over a global pandemic and stock market crash.

But, just my guess.....I'm a registered Independent now.

Reactions: cmanole
Observing reality, and offering commentary, isn't celebrating anything. Your vocabulary is just as poorly defined as your news sources.

You can stop lying about voting for Obama twice, too.

Guilty. I'm hoping for a recession if it helps get rid of Trump.

It's pretty straightforward actually. Have I personally survived recessions and job losses? Yes. Will I survive the next one? You bet. Has the country survived recessions? Yes.

Four more years, though? That's where I think it gets a little murky.

He's speaking at our next group abortion/satan worshiping party...this time we are going to have the party during the day so we can cheer on the collapse of the stock market....
Dewars and water for evahbody!!

It's pretty straightforward actually. Have I personally survived recessions and job losses? Yes. Will I survive the next one? You bet. Has the country survived recessions? Yes.

He's been faking his way through the last 3 years. He never wanted to be president. He just wanted to win the election.

Why is that? Pretty disgusting actually.

They think it will result in Trump be voted out of office.

They are wrong. The market will recover and the economy will be just fine. The media will get tired of reporting on it.

There are a whopping 74 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the US as of right now. It will surely grow, but we won't see hundred or thousands of deaths from it (thank goodness).

Reactions: Hawkman34
Just more examples of why identity politics will be the eventual death of this country. Once Bernie gets the democratic nomination I'll have lost all faith (already didnt have much) in a two party system as we will get stuck in perpetual oscillation from one extreme to the next to over correct for the last idiot.

the market will return, but in the meantime if it helps kick old dumbass out of the white house, so be it.

This will likely end up helping Trump,.. If you're a voter interested in market growth you sure as hell won't be voting for Bernie...

Reactions: Speedway1 and bdg8
This will likely end up helping Trump,.. If you're a voter interested in market growth you sure as hell won't be voting for Bernie...

What if, and stay with me here, the economy crashing doesn’t help Trump.

What if, and stay with me here, the economy crashing doesn’t help Trump.

The only way this doesn't help Trump is if Democrats are able to nominate a better option for bringing the market back,... Bloomberg is the only thing I see...

Reactions: hawkland14
It's like praying/hoping your pilot dies because you hate him...

...just before take-off.

We saw a lot of hoping for the country to fail during the Obama administration. We also had some media and groups of people working hard to convince people that the country did fail (despite reality) under Obama and we needed to be saved.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
The only way this doesn't help Trump is if Democrats are able to nominate a better option for bringing the market back,... Bloomberg is the only thing I see...

History has shown the opposite. But for clarity sake it’s your opinion that both a bull and a bear market help Trump?

4052434223_7fe7127a59_b.jpg

At least you're willing to admit you'd like to see the country go through bad times in order to get rid of the potus. It's a really dumb thing to say, but at least you're honest and dumb.

Oh, absolutely. Because, as we all know, the stock market flourishing is the pinnacle of human society being the best it can be!

2nd only to people who have nothing better to do in life than create fake message board accounts. But I digress...

And if there were ever an HROT panel of experts on the subject of stupidity, you and IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life would be at the head of the table.

The effect the corona virus is having on the Dow illustrates how vulnerable markets are, and how little control a president actually has over them. However, some presidents are more than willing to take credit for market growth.

The effect the corona virus is having on the Dow illustrates how vulnerable markets are, and how little control a president actually has over them. However, some presidents are more than willing to take credit for market growth.

Trump has single handedly boosted the market. Dims are trying to destroy it.

How's Netflix doing?

Sure, I could look it up. But I'm trying to think of businesses that might thrive as more and more people become shut-ins. That seems like a good one.

Obviously the mask makers and seller are doing well at the moment. Will that continue?

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT