ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats on this board are doing something Republicans here won’t…

RagnarLothbrok

HR Heisman
Apr 4, 2023
Acknowledge reality (other than @Chishawk1425).

What’s lost in the Biden shit show is the incontrovertible fact Donald J Trump is still the same lying, narcissistic, ranting, incoherent, unfit lunatic he’s always been…

And not a single Trump voter here will ever acknowledge that…

We Did It Mic Drop GIF

What’s lost in the Biden shit show is the incontrovertible fact Donald J Trump is still the same lying, narcissistic, ranting, incoherent, unfit lunatic he’s always been…

We Did It Mic Drop GIF

Your side enabled this for 3 1/2 years and gaslighted anyone who questioned it.

You can pick a replacement all you want. No one will believe anything they say.

Perfect example of the point OP was making.

We Did It Mic Drop GIF
Yeah it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they are going to lose the election. So are all the cheap fakes real now? What else have the Dems and legacy media been lying about?

We Did It Mic Drop GIF
I don’t post much here anymore, but I’ve always said I’d love to see two different candidates. I’ve also always said Trump just needs to shut up and do his job going back to when he was President.

I cannot see how anyone can say where we are today as a country and in the eyes of the world that we are in a better place than where we were pre-Covid under Trump. If you truly believe that you’re letting your hate for Trump as a person bias your beliefs. Yes, there are some lasting covid impacts, but things aren’t getting better.

November is and always has been about SCOTUS and not POTUS for me. I’m fine voting for Biden if that means the Supreme Court could possibly look like the population of the country.

If the orange shit stain is elected and Thomas and Alito retire they will be replaced with younger versions with the same or worse ideology.

Trump Sucks
Biden Sucks

The fact that these are our two options is a damn embarrassment.
This. As a republican (who will not be voting for Trump), I'll fully acknowledge that Trump is not fit to run for office of any kind. The MAGA cult will never say that, but the die-hard Ds won't say that about Biden either. Remember, he's sharp as ever behind closed doors and can't function when he's in public.

We Did It Mic Drop GIF
You are so full of sh!t. You all were 100% behind Biden until they couldn't hide it anymore. Biased? This is your way of now dumping him. He won you the presidency with mail in ballot dump during covid. Trump drives me nuts saying everything is the greatest ever but like his policies on border and inflation. Those are 2 things the Democrats won't address.

November is and always has been about SCOTUS and not POTUS for me. I’m fine voting for Biden if that means the Supreme Court could possibly look like the population of the country.

If the orange shit stain is elected and Thomas and Alito retire they will be replaced with younger versions with the same or worse ideology.
What do you mean by "look like"?

Reactions: HunkDronkey
Here is the thing OP and the rest of the Dems dont understand.

Yes that is Donald, and I know that, and I can prepare myself and my family for what that will look like. I don't know what Bidens handlers really want and I cannot prepare for that.

They are politicians, they are all evil.

Now you get the game.

We Did It Mic Drop GIF
That's why they love him. He's one of them, a stupid, corrupt piece of shit.

We Did It Mic Drop GIF
I’ll acknowledge that, as someone who is not a Biden voter but who actually hasn’t figured out what to do this November.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Well, for me, I'm voting against corruption and fascism, so yes I will vote for that invalid. But since you hate America, you will vote for the corrupt, incoherent, lying, fascist felon.
Absolute fool. Denying that we were much better off as a country under Trump is like denying that Joe has dementia. But team Blue right?

I don’t post much here anymore, but I’ve always said I’d love to see two different candidates. I’ve also always said Trump just needs to shut up and do his job going back to when he was President.

I cannot see how anyone can say where we are today as a country and in the eyes of the world that we are in a better place than where we were pre-Covid under Trump. If you truly believe that you’re letting your hate for Trump as a person bias your beliefs. Yes, there are some lasting covid impacts, but things aren’t getting better.

What isn't getting better? Getting better to me would mean that measurables are trending in the right direction. i.e. if inflation is high, we want to see it going down to be improving

Inflation went from 9% to 3.3%. Is that an improvement? Peak inflation under Trump was 2.9% and that was pre-covid. Covid was the reason we had runaway inflation. People like to forget that Covid happened or in their minds, they just blame it all on the democrats anyway so any Covid impact we felt was the fault of the dems of course. Note the ongoing crusades against Fauci.

Unemployment went from near 15% (under Trump) down to under 4%. Is that getting better or worse?

Stock market rebounded from 2020 levels. 19k to 40k DJIA. Better or worse?

Covid affected every one of those metrics significantly. The damage was done in 2020 and we have been steadily recovering since then.

Trump didn't have to recover from a crisis. Trump took over a booming economy and a country in good shape.

Yes that is Donald, and I know that, and I can prepare myself and my family for what that will look like. I don't know what Bidens handlers really want and I cannot prepare for that.

Now you get the game.
Trump is bottomless well of Freudian need. He must be the center of attention at all times. The best presidents are the ones you barely notice. And understand it not about them. It’s all a link in the chain to the next one. So the future may endure.

Well, for me, I'm voting against corruption and fascism, so yes I will vote for that invalid. But since you hate America, you will vote for the corrupt, incoherent, lying, fascist felon.
You probably should stop voting if you want to vote against corruption as they’re all corrupt.

Reactions: JustSayOV

Now you get the game.
Yep. They’re playing a game and we’re just pawns.

I've laid back and tried to be quiet on here as of late. There are far too many idiots who base their knowledge off Tik-Tok and other public forums as facts.

My take on last night;

Biden - He's not healthy. He lied about stuff, still thinks his son died in Iraq and made up bad statistics. It was on full display that he isn't incharge and other unknown people are running the country. His policies are a trainwreck. Sorry he's not getting my vote.

Trump - He has been a weathly man his whole life. He's from New York. Those two things causes him to be hard to stomach. He lied and made up bad statistics. If he just could be tollerable with his speech, most of what his policies are I could live with, but sadly not getting my vote.

What isn't getting better? Getting better to me would mean that measurables are trending in the right direction. i.e. if inflation is high, we want to see it going down to be improving

Inflation went from 9% to 3.3%. Is that an improvement? Peak inflation under Trump was 2.9% and that was pre-covid. Covid was the reason we had runaway inflation. People like to forget that Covid happened or in their minds, they just blame it all on the democrats anyway so any Covid impact we felt was the fault of the dems of course. Note the ongoing crusades against Fauci.

Unemployment went from near 15% (under Trump) down to under 4%. Is that getting better or worse?

Stock market rebounded from 2020 levels. 19k to 40k DJIA. Better or worse?

Covid affected every one of those metrics significantly. The damage was done in 2020 and we have been steadily recovering since then.

Trump didn't have to recover from a crisis. Trump took over a booming economy and a country in good shape.
Correct. And I said there are still covid impacts. But pre-covid it was better and that’s what I look at. How’s our international affairs now compared to under Trump. How’s our border security and crime now vs Trump? How’s economy and what Biden policies are in place to return us to pre-Covid economy?

Yes, Trump was handed a good position, he maintained that or made it better in some cases pre-Covid. We aren’t returning to that under the current administration and their policies.

What many fail to realize or at least admit, some care about results and the direction of the country not the stupid comments on X or in the press. They can live with that if the country is better off. That’s why me and a lot of the others say Trump should just shut up and do his job.

Correct. And I said there are still covid impacts. But pre-covid it was better and that’s what I look at. How’s our international affairs now compared to under Trump. How’s our border security and crime now vs Trump? How’s economy and what Biden policies are in place to return us to pre-Covid economy?

Yes, Trump was handed a good position, he maintained that or made it better in some cases pre-Covid. We aren’t returning to that under the current administration and their policies.

What many fail to realize or at least admit, some care about results and the direction of the country not the stupid comments on X or in the press. They can live with that if the country is better off. That’s why me and a lot of the others say Trump should just shut up and do his job.
Another factor to consider, the president has to surround himself with smart, competent people. How many people from his first admin are in jail now? How many quit because they couldn't work with the man? That trainwreck was his A team. Who will he surround himself with this time around?

Another factor to consider, the president has to surround himself with smart, competent people. How many people from his first admin are in jail now? How many quit because they couldn't work with the man? That trainwreck was his A team. Who will he surround himself with this time around?
Well the country was in great shape until the global pandemic hit and it’s not heading in a good direction now. Therefore, which one should I trust more to run the country. We have evidence of what both will do and did. You make your decision and I’ll make mine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT