ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats on this board are doing something Republicans here won’t…

Joe Biden had the worst presidential debate performance of the television era -- nothing else is even close.

Given that Donald Trump encouraged a violent overthrow of the 2020 election results, so it would be a disaster for the country for Trump to return to power.

I'll now admit that Joe Biden no longer has a realistic chance to win -- he lost any "swing" voters with last night's disaster. My only hope is that Joe Biden loves this country enough to step aside. It would be an uphill climb for a replacement candidate to win, but still better than Joe Biden after last night.

Now back to the sports boards to bitch about Iowa's wide receiver group, and the damage done by Iowa men's basketball not making a Sweet 16 in the 21st century.

OP makes a point that the MAGA can't understand. We're not voting for a person.
Hell, make a poll - most of us didn't want Joe to run again.
We're voting to keep Trump from regaining power. Most of his former cabinet members have cautioned against him regaining power. Economists, business leaders, world leaders.
The only people that want him back are those in the cult of personality, Putin, and Bibi.

Two things can be true at the same time: Trump is still a piece of shit and unfit for the presidency. Joe Biden is too old and too cognitively impaired to continue on as president for another four years.
I say this as someone who had Biden as candidate 19 out of 20 running 4 years ago. I fully believe he is respected by leaders around the world. I fully believe he makes the decisions here. He has accomplished far more than Trump ever did for the American people. He's old but he and his administration CLEARLY can run the country. Yes I wish he was Biden of 15 years ago but this Biden is far superior to Trump. I think he is far superior to any Republican who has bent the knee to Trump, including Haley. Anyone who has accepted Trump as the leader of the Republican Party is a NO GO for me.

Acknowledge reality (other than @Chishawk1425).

What’s lost in the Biden shit show is the incontrovertible fact Donald J Trump is still the same lying, narcissistic, ranting, incoherent, unfit lunatic he’s always been…

And not a single Trump voter here will ever acknowledge that…

We Did It Mic Drop GIF
There has been a bunch of Trump voters such as myself that have said we will not vote for him again. The lefties on here call us liars. Apparently you ignore it if you think "not a single Trump voter will acknowledge that".

There has been a bunch of Trump voters such as myself that have said we will not vote for him again. The lefties on here call us liars. Apparently you ignore it if you think "not a single Trump voter will acknowledge that".
Fair enough.

I acknowledge that I am wrong in this case, which I am grateful to be given the gravity of the situation.

You’re lying. He doesn’t look like a robot giving this speech right now. You support a rapist conman. Your opinions of Biden mean nothing.
Can you confirm there is or isn't a teleprompter for that rally?
I've had multiple grandparents with dementia and neither of them lost their ability to read.

I say this as someone who had Biden as candidate 19 out of 20 running 4 years ago. I fully believe he is respected by leaders around the world. I fully believe he makes the decisions here. He has accomplished far more than Trump ever did for the American people. He's old but he and his administration CLEARLY can run the country. Yes I wish he was Biden of 15 years ago but this Biden is far superior to Trump. I think he is far superior to any Republican who has bent the knee to Trump, including Haley. Anyone who has accepted Trump as the leader of the Republican Party is a NO GO for me.
I agree with the premise Biden is still better than Trump. In fact, I think the comment I have made on here is “Biden in a wheelchair drooling into a bib while shitting himself is still preferable to Trump,” and I stand by that.

That doesn’t mean I can in good conscience vote for Biden.

The truth is I don’t trust the Democratic Party regardless of the MAGA crap. All of them have lied, or at best stretched the truth, about Biden’s mental faculties being just fine. They are not. And that was clearly evidenced last night. Even after Biden recovered from his disastrous start, he still often appeared confused and could rarely construct complete sentences or express coherent thoughts intelligibly.

And you and Democrats like you are asking me to cosign the bullshit idea that Joe Biden is perfectly fine to lead the country until he’s 86. He’s not. And while I am not a doctor or medical professional, I do know elderly people showing signs of cognitive impairment decline very rapidly.

In short, this is just going to get worse, Tom. And you best believe as Joe’s mental faculties continue to decline those who wish ill upon us are going to take full advantage.

At this point, the only responsible thing any Democrat, who truly cares about the country, can do is advocate passionately for Biden to step down. America is heading for a catastrophic train wreck if he doesn’t.

I agree with the premise Biden is still better than Trump. In fact, I think the comment I have made on here is “Biden in a wheelchair drooling into a bib while shitting himself is still preferable to Trump,” and I stand by that.

That doesn’t mean I can in good conscience vote for Biden.

The truth is I don’t trust the Democratic Party regardless of the MAGA crap. All of them have lied, or at best stretched the truth, about Biden’s mental faculties being just fine. They are not. And that was clearly evidenced last night. Even after Biden recovered from his disastrous start, he still often appeared confused and could rarely construct complete sentences or express coherent thoughts intelligibly.

And you and Democrats like you are asking me to cosign the bullshit idea that Joe Biden is perfectly fine to lead the country until he’s 86. He’s not. And while I am not a doctor or medical professional, I do know elderly people showing signs of cognitive impairment decline very rapidly.

In short, this is just going to get worse, Tom. And you best believe as Joe’s mental faculties continue to decline those who wish ill upon us are going to take full advantage.

At this point, the only responsible thing any Democrat, who truly cares about the country, can do is advocate passionately for Biden to step down. America is heading for a catastrophic train wreck if he doesn’t.
If you really think Biden is better than Trump but would rather spend day after day, month after month posting on a rivals board rather than take the only real action available to prevent the "catastrophic train wreck" that a 2nd Trump term would be that is 100 pct your prerogative. Just please spare us all the posts complaining about the next Trump administration if it happens

I'll never understand the mentality of a vote being "cosigning" or a stamp of approval over a decision about what's best for the country given 2 possible outcomes. But again....people are free to make their vote about them over the nation's best interest if they want

I'd like to see Biden step aside because I think someone younger who is much better at communicating the dangers of Trump as 47 would win comfortably.....but if he doesn't it will still be one of the easiest decisions of my life. F#CK MAGA nation

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
I know I am a broken record at this point but I'd love a vote of no confidence option. Replace all the candidates (pres and vp both unable to run for either position again in that cycle) if that wins over both candidates.
No. You had your chance in the primary season to influence the nominees. We the People chose these two. Now vote!

Acknowledge reality (other than @Chishawk1425).

What’s lost in the Biden shit show is the incontrovertible fact Donald J Trump is still the same lying, narcissistic, ranting, incoherent, unfit lunatic he’s always been…

And not a single Trump voter here will ever acknowledge that…

We Did It Mic Drop GIF
Trump voters are incapable of recognizing reality. That is why they are Trumpeezees!

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
It took a defining moment, along with the left leaning media outlets suddenly turning on Biden in unison. Everything we saw last night has been there for at least the last year.

I suspect there's a defining moment to turn all but the hardcore Trump supporters as well. It's not going to be a clearly sham trial in NY though. It could have been any of the remaining trials, especially the GA elections trial, but Dems have been stepping all over themselves trying to lose those trials.

I suspect Roe v Wade will be the deciding factor

It took a defining moment, along with the left leaning media outlets suddenly turning on Biden in unison. Everything we saw last night has been there for at least the last year.

I suspect there's a defining moment to turn all but the hardcore Trump supporters as well. It's not going to be a clearly sham trial in NY though. It could have been any of the remaining trials, especially the GA elections trial, but Dems have been stepping all over themselves trying to lose those trials.
Dude, no. There is no defining moment to make the Rs turn on Trump. He could shit his pants. Rape the poop. Start a fake internet company on the stock market for this raped poop. Sell that raped poop stock to his supporters for a billion dollars. Misreport the sale of the raped poop to commit tax fraud. Have sex with some other poop after the first raped poop gets pregnant. Get that new poop pregnant. Create a poop baby who would grow to seven feet. Then cheat on the second poop with a third poop. Try to pay that poop off to stay quiet. Go to trial. Fall asleep in trial. Then go on and on about sharks and batteries raping poop at a rally. And Rs would still vote for him.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
The data on crime? You can’t commit a crime anymore if you’re not white. It’s insane around here. Take what you want, fvck up who you want and drive any speed you want and you’re untouchable if you’re black. It’s fvcking insanity and it’s real shit.
That's terrible. Sounds like a hellscape. Where do you live, because the prison population around here looks a lot more colorful than it must by you.

The data on crime? You can’t commit a crime anymore if you’re not white. It’s insane around here. Take what you want, fvck up who you want and drive any speed you want and you’re untouchable if you’re black. It’s fvcking insanity and it’s real shit.

Black people don't get arrested anymore? This is great news I need to spread the word! Thanks for this information!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT