ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats on this board are doing something Republicans here won’t…

Acknowledge reality (other than @Chishawk1425).

What’s lost in the Biden shit show is the incontrovertible fact Donald J Trump is still the same lying, narcissistic, ranting, incoherent, unfit lunatic he’s always been…

And not a single Trump voter here will ever acknowledge that…

We Did It Mic Drop GIF
It took a defining moment, along with the left leaning media outlets suddenly turning on Biden in unison. Everything we saw last night has been there for at least the last year.

I suspect there's a defining moment to turn all but the hardcore Trump supporters as well. It's not going to be a clearly sham trial in NY though. It could have been any of the remaining trials, especially the GA elections trial, but Dems have been stepping all over themselves trying to lose those trials.

Sorry to inform you but I don’t watch or read Fox. Can’t stand them. And what did Trump do pre-Covid that makes you think he’ll screw it up worse than where we’re at now. Wars? Economy? Immigration? Please enlighten us.
You seem to believe the president has more power than he does.

Trump is a criminal. Ask yourself why would you vote for a criminal, who does and will do more criminal things. And he still has 2 trials to go, at least. The man is unfit for office.

Tell me Biden shouldn't be president either and I'll go along with that. But he's still miles better than the convict.

Reactions: 3boysmom and Ree4
I acknowledge that, always have. I also acknowledge he gets things done, always has.
What did he get done? Dude bankrupted 6 businesses. Had a fake college. Doesn’t pay his bills. Made money off taxpayers by charging SS for staying at his clubs. He’s a conman who only cares about himself but he attacks Democrats and Republicans LIVE for that shit. It’s pathetic Americans IGNORE all of it.

Reactions: sober_teacher
And they are effing gleeful about it. They are thrilled that their convicted felon and serial sexual assaulter could win back the White House. Also, they are celebrating way too soon.
I get it - Trump is officially a “convicted felon” at this point.

So, because of that, you’d rather have a guy literally incapable of being president? A guy that falls…walks like a robot…speaks like he’s constantly having a brain lapse…and just generally looks like he’s lost?

It took a defining moment, along with the left leaning media outlets suddenly turning on Biden in unison. Everything we saw last night has been there for at least the last year.

I suspect there's a defining moment to turn all but the hardcore Trump supporters as well. It's not going to be a clearly sham trial in NY though. It could have been any of the remaining trials, especially the GA elections trial, but Dems have been stepping all over themselves trying to lose those trials.
Aileen Cannon is a Democrat?

So, because of that, you’d rather have a guy literally incapable of being president? A guy that falls…walks like a robot…speaks like he’s constantly having a brain lapse…and just generally looks like he’s lost?
Incapable? He IS the president and has accomplished far more than the dictator wannabe ever did. Yes. I would pick Biden over a guy who is a felon and liable for sexual assault as my President. What’s wrong with you??

Reactions: 3boysmom

Literally? You know the man is currently president?

Trump is literally a felon; that works.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Incapable? He IS the president and has accomplished far more than the dictator wannabe ever did. Yes. I would pick Biden over a guy who is a felon and liable for sexual assault as my President. What’s wrong with you??
What did CNN say last night?? CNN!

After the debate: We need to know who is making the decisions in the White House? What is going on in the White House?

Joe is not capable of being the leader of this country.

Reactions: warriors dad
He is a robot being sent out on stage. He’s not capable of forming coherent thought on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
What did CNN say last night?? CNN!

After the debate: We need to know who is making the decisions in the White House? What is going on in the White House?

Joe is not capable of being the leader of this country.
He, again, IS the leader. It was a bad night for him. Obama had a terrible debate in 2012. There is literally NOTHING coming out of the administration that backs up what you just said.

He is a robot being sent out on stage. He’s not capable of forming coherent thought on his own.
You’re wrong. What coherent thoughts did your guy have? What truth, backed up by actual facts, did he tell. The fact check after showed exactly what Trump is - and none of you care.

You’re wrong. What coherent thoughts did your guy have? What truth, backed up by actual facts, did he tell. The fact check after showed exactly what Trump is - and none of you care.
Why is it so hard for Democrats and Republicans to admit two things can be true at the same time? Why?

Reactions: ButtersHawk

Congrats on catching up to what we've known and been saying for years. Try not to gobble up the propaganda in the future though, please. This isn't something you should be making a victory lap about tbh

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Joe looked like he belonged in a nursing home. Trump looked like a high school senior who won't graduate and will spend the rest of his life working in a factory and cheating on his wife.
Well you got half of Trump's character right.

Tom, I agree with many of your posts, but I think you're pissing up a rope in this case. It was way beyond a bad night.

It doesn't matter if Trump had coherent thoughts or not, Biden was that bad. I didn't watch it live, but watched a good chunk of it this morning and it's painful. Even Biden hitting on all cylinders would not have swayed the people that were already voting for Trump. I doubt very many people (like me) that were really looking for some form of assurance of strength, coherence or vitality from Biden got it last night. Something that tells us he can still do the job. He's done. If he is the candidate, I won't vote. I will not vote for Trump because he is nothing more than a con man, not to mention a POS human being with no redeeming qualities. Nothing he could promise policy-wise would change my mind because it would be all horseshit anyway. I would have voted for Christie, Romney and possibly even Haley, but that ship has obviously sailed.

If the democrats want to save this, they better act quickly. If they try and double down on stupid and roll with Biden, they can go ahead and order the gold-plated toilet early for Trump in the WH. It still amazes me that we are even in this situation to begin with.

Tom, I agree with many of your posts, but I think you're pissing up a rope in this case. It was way beyond a bad night.

It doesn't matter if Trump had coherent thoughts or not, Biden was that bad. I didn't watch it live, but watched a good chunk of it this morning and it's painful. Even Biden hitting on all cylinders would not have swayed the people that were already voting for Trump. I doubt very many people (like me) that were really looking for some form of assurance of strength, coherence or vitality from Biden got it last night. Something that tells us he can still do the job. He's done. If he is the candidate, I won't vote. I will not vote for Trump because he is nothing more than a con man, not to mention a POS human being with no redeeming qualities. Nothing he could promise policy-wise would change my mind because it would be all horseshit anyway. I would have voted for Christie, Romney and possibly even Haley, but that ship has obviously sailed.

If the democrats want to save this, they better act quickly. If they try and double down on stupid and roll with Biden, they can go ahead and order the gold-plated toilet early for Trump in the WH. It still amazes me that we are even in this situation to begin with.
Thoughts? @Tom Paris

Hey Tom, here is a fact check for you:

Biden lied about the border patrol union supporting him and got bitch slapped by them in real time.

Acknowledge reality (other than @Chishawk1425).

What’s lost in the Biden shit show is the incontrovertible fact Donald J Trump is still the same lying, narcissistic, ranting, incoherent, unfit lunatic he’s always been…

And not a single Trump voter here will ever acknowledge that…

We Did It Mic Drop GIF
I was a 2016 Trump voter (not 2020, and not sure what I’ll do in 2024), but this 2016 Trump voters acknowledges what you say I won’t.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT