ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Shut Down Campaign Office in Must-Win State After Shootings

I can't post the link but please Google

Election 2020: Cities And Businesses Prepare For Post-Election Unrest, Violence​

From NPR. It's an article speaking of businesses ACROSS THE COUNTRY boarding up in fear of a return of looters as they had in the summer from George Floyd protesters. Unless you think it's the Republicans that were rioting for George Floyd.

Gaslighting indeed.
From coast to coast, cities are preparing for possible protests, civil unrest and violence regardless of the election's outcome.

Groups on all sides of the political spectrum are planning election night demonstrations, and the possibility that results might not be known for days or weeks after Election Day could escalate tensions.

From your NPR article.

Did you personally see any businesses boarded up?
I live in a town of 5,000 people. No I didnt see any.

So I see the argument is still just taking every single word in the most literal sense as possible. My mistake.

Businesses across the whole country were boarded up just in case Trump won and we all saw it on the tv for days leading up to the election.

There, ya happy. Jfc you guys are insufferable jackasses when the truth has a light shined on it. Good lord.

So I see the argument is still just taking every single word in the most literal sense as possible. My mistake.

Businesses across the whole country were boarded up just in case Trump won and we all saw it on the tv for days leading up to the election.

There, ya happy. Jfc you guys are insufferable jackasses when the truth has a light shined on it. Good lord.
Haha. Doobi, there were some locations that were boarded up in high risk areas. Nothing more. Thanks for the over exaggeration though. You do you.

Reactions: Joes Place
Haha. Doobi, there were some locations that were boarded up in high risk areas. Nothing more. Thanks for the over exaggeration though. You do you.
Sure Thing Agree GIF by CBS

Reactions: globalhawk

Let’s try this again:

From coast to coast, cities are preparing for possible protests, civil unrest and violence regardless of the election's outcome.

Groups on all sides of the political spectrum are planning election night demonstrations, and the possibility that results might not be known for days or weeks after Election Day could escalate tensions.

From. Your. Article.

Reactions: gohawks50
Let’s try this again:

From. Your. Article.
Nice. And what does. My. Article. Say about looting and the reason they were boarding up?

Exactly!!!! What does my article say about the reason they are boarding up in relation to looting and that summer? Lol sheesh

I can do this all week.

A Jan 6th type event won’t happen again because it will be fenced off and the national guard will be there.

I absolutely think that another 2016 type protest will happen again if Trump wins. It got pretty ugly in DC

Google 2016 bud

I can’t believe you actually had the audacity and stupidity to make that comparison. How in denial are you? The American Right encourages violent terrorists in their ranks.

I can do this all week.

I'll simplify this one for you.
You guys are good at this.

Now, what do the people actually boarding up their shit say instead of the author of the article?

Not even to mention you all started the argument by saying they weren't boarding shit up in the first place!!! Lol

Doobs. Let’s go back to your original statement.

You said the “whole country” was boarded up.

I mean: c’mon. It’s a completely stupid statement.

It’s hyperbole. I feel like you’re smart enough to admit this.

Maybe? Maybe not.

Doobs. Let’s go back to your original statement.

You said the “whole country” was boarded up.

I mean: c’mon. It’s a completely stupid statement.

It’s hyperbole. I feel like you’re smart enough to admit this.

Maybe? Maybe not.
Ah yes. Back to the ultimate literal definition of the sentence. I already covered that. My bad. I didn't mean you and I boarded up our houses so yes, not the WHOLE country. I apologize for assuming you guys are smarter than you are. I'll try not to make that mistake again.

• Haha
Reactions: globalhawk
Ah yes. Back to the ultimate literal definition of the sentence. I already covered that. My bad. I didn't mean you and I boarded up our houses so yes, not the WHOLE country. I apologize for assuming you guys are smarter than you are. I'll try not to make that mistake again.

Bro. You made the statement. And you made it with intent.

Don’t get your panties in a bunch about it.

Your town of 5,000 didn’t experience it. My town of 130,000 didn’t experience it.

This falls into a pattern of fear-mongering that is common with one side of the political spectrum. Don’t act shocked that you’d get called out on bullshit. Words actually do matter. Despite what your Orange Jesus does with them.

Bro. You made the statement. And you made it with intent.

Don’t get your panties in a bunch about it.

Your town of 5,000 didn’t experience it. My town of 130,000 didn’t experience it.

This falls into a pattern of fear-mongering that is common with one side of the political spectrum. Don’t act shocked that you’d get called out on bullshit. Words actually do matter. Despite what your Orange Jesus does with them.
Yes. You are right. Congrats. I was wrong. I didn't mean every person in the country. Again, if that's your point then you are correct and I am wrong. Good for you

Yes. You are right. Congrats. I was wrong. I didn't mean every person in the country. Again, if that's your point then you are correct and I am wrong. Good for you

Your point was to exaggerate. That’s what you’re being called to task on.

It’s fine. Take a deep breath and find your next bullshit thread to latch onto.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT