ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Summed Up In A Sentence

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021

"America is a nation that can be summed up in a single word: schmudophilmeu.. excuse me, the foothills of the Himalayas."

Genius. Peak Democrat leadership, truly. Remember 7 weeks ago when 70% of this board pretended that joe wasn't a vegetable? Lots of egg on lots of faces. Now the same people think Kamala is smart. Weird.

"America is a nation that can be summed up in a single word: schmudophilmeu.. excuse me, the foothills of the Himalayas."

Genius. Peak Democrat leadership, truly. Remember 7 weeks ago when 70% of this board pretended that joe wasn't a vegetable? Lots of egg on lots of faces. Now the same people think Kamala is smart. Weird.
Weird that you haven’t moved on from Joe. I promise I won’t vote for him. Weirdo…

Hey dumbass, did you miss the part where Joe stepped down? Why do you keep running against Biden? How's the polling going?

Oh no, I watched Donald trump end his political career. He is still the head of the Democrat party though despite his inability to stay awake or form a coherent sentence.

Agreed.
Biden got more done this week in his 6 hour days than Donald Duck accomplished in two years. Americans home with their families thanks to Biden.

JD Dunce wants to give the Duck credit. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Hell of a bounce that guy got you.

Biden got more done this week in his 6 hour days than Donald Duck accomplished in two years. Americans home with their families thanks to Biden.

It was another terrible foreign policy decision by the Biden admin. Putin owned him yet again…do you wonder why he was in a hurry to make a deal before his presidency ends?

• Haha
Reactions: Gimmered

I saw him walk onto a random/wrong plane this week and trade 20 Soviet spies for 2 people. What else did he do that wowed you so much?

Last edited:
Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
Biden brings home Americans. The Duck insults 48 million Black Americans.

Joe biden doesn't know where he is.

Black Americans largely disagree with your last statement, but you tell them how they "actually" feel, you good white liberal, you.

Definitely time for a younger President. No need for a near 80 year old felon and sexual abuser.

You can find the video but today she rambled on about the cloud being “literally up there [pointing at the sky]” when talking about tech.

For you idiots out there “the cloud” refers to physical servers that are accessed via the internet.

I’ve heard a lot of dumb people speak and, frankly, expectations were low for her but holy shit. Is she clinically retarded?

Shit is embarrassing. Biden needs to step down immediately. Let’s get a test run at Kamala.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT