ADVERTISEMENT

Dems are using fence to keep rioters out

I take it that the OP, 82, and a few others in this thread don't understand that the RNC featured a lot of speakers who spent time inside of a fence line after being convicted of a crime? And, a few more of them are going to get to stand wistfully with their fingers in the chain link fence as the wind rustles through their thinning comb over in 2025.

Notice , there is no response. Just do ridicule and avoid the hypocrisy. They are the party of no Commonsense and gas lighting.
Do you suppose there is a practical difference in fencing part of an area of a city, a set number of blocks and fencing an almost 2,000 mile boarder? Do you suppose it is more practical and effective when fencing a smaller area vs an extended boarder? My yard has a fence. Something less than 1000 feet total. Works pretty well to keep my dogs in and neighbor dogs out. I wouldn’t consider building a fencing if I owned a few hundred acres.

Sometimes I wonder how dense modern Republicans have become. They have no interest in any reasonable political discourse. They only are interested in political gotcha. I know there are democrats that do that, but not to the level and extent of Republicans. That’s literally all they have.

Do you suppose there is a practical difference in fencing part of an area of a city, a set number of blocks and fencing an almost 2,000 mile boarder? Do you suppose it is more practical and effective when fencing a smaller area vs an extended boarder? My yard has a fence. Something less than 1000 feet total. Works pretty well to keep my dogs in and neighbor dogs out. I wouldn’t consider building a fencing if I owned a few hundred acres.

Sometimes I wonder how dense modern Republicans have become. They have no interest in any reasonable political discourse. They only are interested in political gotcha. I know there are democrats that do that, but not to the level and extent of Republicans. That’s literally all they have.
China did it centuries ago bruv.

How dumb are you? They were trying to keep the mob away from Congress. You disingenuous f*ck.
Oh, so they thought doors only let people out, not back in.

They led people out but didn't bother to make sure the door was closed to prevent more from coming in. This wasn't an insurrection, it was a gathering of idiot cops who thought doors only let people out.

They led people out but didn't bother to make sure the door was closed to prevent more from coming in. This wasn't an insurrection, it was a gathering of idiot cops who thought doors only let people out.
michael-jordan-lol.gif

The left are the queens of gotcha. They resort to name calling in every thread. I used to enjoy reasonable debate on here, but that can't happen because the left are such hypocrite and gaslighting on everything.

Let's have normal discussion where people can see that biden made every effort to let illegals in, kamala was anointed the border czar, and now she is acting like she wants to stop illegals.

There is definitely irony in calling to defund the police but then needing large numbers of them at the dnc to protect from protests from their own party.

She calling out the use of a fence is stupid, but so is denying that biden made it easy for illegals to come in. Trump obviously called for a wall, but now the fence is needed at the dnc.

You seem like a smart person, do you see the hypocrisy in any of this?

I used to enjoy reasonable debate on here, but that can't happen because the left are such hypocrite and gaslighting on everything.
This wasn't an insurrection, it was a gathering of idiot cops who thought doors only let people out.
Guy that thinks January 6th was a gathering of idiot cops who thought doors only let people out complains about not being able to have a reasonable debate on here because of the "left"

Shit like this is why I'll never leave this site. You just can't make this shit up. Amazing.

The left are the queens of gotcha. They resort to name calling in every thread. I used to enjoy reasonable debate on here, but that can't happen because the left are such hypocrite and gaslighting on everything.

Let's have normal discussion where people can see that biden made every effort to let illegals in, kamala was anointed the border czar, and now she is acting like she wants to stop illegals.

There is definitely irony in calling to defund the police but then needing large numbers of them at the dnc to protect from protests from their own party.

She calling out the use of a fence is stupid, but so is denying that biden made it easy for illegals to come in. Trump obviously called for a wall, but now the fence is needed at the dnc.

You seem like a smart person, do you see the hypocrisy in any of this?
At this point, with this post, you’re a parody of a reasonable poster.

Reactions: McLovin32

Finland–Russia border barrier​

The Finland–Russia border barrier (Finnish: Itärajan esteaita, Swedish: Gränsstaket vid östgränsen) is an under construction border barrier in Finland along the Finland–Russia border.[1] The border barrier began to be built in response to the 2022 Russian Invasion of Ukraine by the Marin Cabinet,[2] and gained increased popularity due to the use of migrants in hybrid warfare by the Russian Federation.[3] The border barrier is to be approx. 200 kilometres (120 mi) long,[4] covering roughly 15% of the 1,340-kilometre (830 mi) border. The construction of the border barrier began in Imatra on 28 February 2023, and construction is set to be complete in 2027 or 2028.[5]

The border barrier is to be built by the Finnish Border Guard,[6] and the border barrier is to be equipped with razor wire and cameras. The border barrier is predicted to cost around 380 million euros.
[4]

Finland Passes Law to Turn Away Asylum Seekers at Border​

The country last year closed all land crossings with Russia, accusing Moscow of trying to weaponize migration. Russian authorities have called the accusations “unsubstantiated.”
Late last year, Finland closed all land crossings with its neighbor, accusing Russia of trying to weaponize migration. Russian authorities have called the accusations “unsubstantiated.”

Parliament voted 167 to 31 to approve the bill, which would be in place for a year. Because it is an expedited constitutional amendment, it required more than the typical supermajority to pass.

The legislation gives the authorities the power to halt the acceptance of asylum applications at the border for up to a month at a time — and to remove migrants who had already made it into the country in hopes of seeking asylum. Forcing people back over a border, a practice known as “pushbacks,” is illegal under European and international law.
But ahead of its passage, the bill appeared to be largely supported by the Finnish public. About 65 percent of Finns said they were in favor of the law, with just 19 percent saying they were opposed, according to a survey commissioned by a prominent Finnish newspaper in late June.

Finnish officials have claimed Moscow is encouraging and helping an influx of migrants to cross the border, in hopes of stoking polarization within the country. More than 1,300 people have crossed the Finnish-Russian border to seek asylum since last summer, according to border authorities, largely coming from third countries in the Middle East and Africa. Russia, however, has denied deliberately shuttling migrants to the Finland border.

The border closures Finland implemented have been effective: Since December, only some 35 migrants have crossed illegally into the country from Russia, according to the Finnish broadcaster Yle.

Geez, I wonder why nobody used "but the doors were opened and unguarded" as a defense? Probably because they would have realized only a dumb F thinks it's a relevant point.

Look at you though!!

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT