ADVERTISEMENT

Dems Will Win Big with Great VP Pick

Funny how they keep forgetting who was POTUS during all of these riots that occurred during the middle and end of his presidency.
I remember who was president. I also remember who was governor of Minnesota. Walz waited two days after the Floyd riots began to call out the National Guard while Minneapolis burned. Great pick.

Not mine. Mine took their own lunches to school. Children who don't have that capacity...yes...that is a great role for govt. What could be simpler than supporting feeding children who might go hungry?
It’s truly weird that they believe most of America wants poor kids to go hungry like they do.

The band kids calling the Jocks weird doeant have anywhere near the impact the band kids thinks it does.
Such athletic prowess. Such a jock!

C2e0dlqVQAAZO5A.jpg

Thank you Democrats for giving us a better choose than Biden. Much appreciated.

Trump never had my vote, never will. I don’t feel great about voting Harris/Walz, but since the alternative is trash, my vote goes to Harris.

Honestly, I’d love to see the Democrats hold the Presidency, House and Senate. Let’s see fully what they want to implement over the next 4 years. Will they fix the border? Will they do anything with Medicare and Social Security? Where will we be at with Ukraine and Israel? Will we make any dents into the growing homeless population? How aggressive will they be with their green initiatives. Can they make abortions legal as they desire?

If this were to happen, what’s next for the GOP? Dig in further on losing political issues? Or, will they finally rid themselves of Trump and the MAGA movement and bring in the next generation? Until the MAGA movement is gone, I believe we are in for 4-8 years of Dem leadership. Would love to see them address issues and where we all land.
I’ll answer your questions if the Dems have full control of the gov’t…no they will not “fix” the border because the current border situation is exactly what they want…millions of low wage workers coming into the country. Once they provide voting rights to these millions, the Dems will never lose power in this country. No, they will not fix Medicare or Social Security as it’s a political football that nobody wants to touch. With Ukraine…we’ll just continue to funnel billions of $ to Ukraine as the lives of soldiers and civilians continue to be lost. America will become weaker “allies” with Israel with the lefty Dems in-charge. The homeless population will continue to grow since Kamala is from California where homelessness is rampant. Expensive green new deal initiatives will be shoved down Americans throats (many of which are unrealistic and unwanted) which will further exacerbate the nat’l debt. Lastly, abortions will be readily available everywhere as traditional nuclear family values continue to erode.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
I’ll answer your questions if the Dems have full control of the gov’t…no they will not “fix” the border because the current border situation is exactly what they want…millions of low wage workers coming into the country. Once they provide voting rights to these millions, the Dems will never lose power in this country. No, they will not fix Medicare or Social Security as it’s a political football that nobody wants to touch. With Ukraine…we’ll just continue to funnel billions of $ to Ukraine as the lives of soldiers and civilians continue to be lost. America will become weaker “allies” with Israel with the lefty Dems in-charge. The homeless population will continue to grow since Kamala is from California where homelessness is rampant. Expensive green new deal initiatives will be shoved down Americans throats (many of which are unrealistic and unwanted) which will further exacerbate the nat’l debt. Lastly, abortions will be readily available everywhere as traditional nuclear family values continue to erode.
stupid-people.gif

I sure hope you are right and I think you are. This country needs to rid itself of Trumpism. Trumpism breeds hate and division. Not exactly a recipe for a great country.
Really…I think lefty Dems are the ones breeding hate and division in this country. Ilhan Omar and other squad members are such role models. 😜

"look...i can put up with increasing crime and taxes...but when WOKENESS starts increasing, that's where i draw the line"
lol…yes, wokeness is not the main reason they have and are looking to move, but was certainly a side benefit.

What’s really weird is to think one’s high school activities have anything to do with their political party. One of the most conservative guys I know was in band. One of the least was an athlete with a scholarship to Iowa.
one of the hallmarks of adulthood is realizing that the super cool "jocks" in high school weren't any more likely to be successful, well adjusted, interesting people 15 years later than the "band kids" were

Reactions: mattymoknows
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT