ADVERTISEMENT

Des Moines: Basically just a big version of the town in Footloose

I don't actually dislike Des Moines, and yes, it is the most "bigger metro area" feeling of the cities in Iowa.

My issue with it is that all the "hip" stuff there feels kind of gentrified and phony.

I feel like CR and the QC are more authentically urban whereas Des Moines has a weird holier-than-thou yuppie/hipster vibe. I prefer grittiness, personally.
You'd love Portland

Well.....you being there certainly put out an Amber alert. Don't worry she is cool and all.....
this doesn't even make sense. like... they're running and hiding bc they stole kids? Why would they run and hide during an amber alert if they didn't steal a kid? And why would they run and hide from me if the joke was an amber alert about me? I have the kid in this scenario.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
this doesn't even make sense. like... they're running and hiding bc they stole kids? Why would they run and hide during an amber alert if they didn't steal a kid? And why would they run and hide from me if the joke was an amber alert about me? I have the kid in this scenario.

bad joke bad response ;)

Reactions: millah_22
Sure, if you're 22. The professional women in Ankeny, Waukee, Johnston are absolutely more attractive than professional women in the corridor. That's not even debateable.

Yes, I'm well aware you're a proud river rat. If you prefer Rock Island, Moline, and Davenport over Des Moines then have at it but they are absolute sh1t holes.
You jerk off to Joni Ernst. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. 🤮🤢😬

If this is a fight between DSM and the QC, then it isn't even close. DSM would be Tyson and QC would be Spinks.

Also, Torbee seems to be the biggest tool on this board and a true internet tough guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT