ADVERTISEMENT

desanto

could Grothus step in at Heavyweight this season if Stoll needs a break so we can save Cass from burning his shirt ??

The only way Cass burns his shirt next season is if he doesn’t wrestle but is healthy and can beat the starter.

Any chance we send Cass and Nelson to the OTC for a year to work on Brooks to Iowa City? From the looks of Brooks Instagram account, have a gut feeling he may not end up at PSU.

Also heard there was a chance of a Stoll 6th year even before the fiasco this summer.

Any chance we send Cass and Nelson to the OTC for a year to work on Brooks to Iowa City? From the looks of Brooks Instagram account, have a gut feeling he may not end up at PSU.

Also heard there was a chance of a Stoll 6th year even before the fiasco this summer.

Interesting...what’s the story with Brooks? Don’t have Instagram

Cass in particular makes no sense.
OK Mr Spooner. Regardless of all this talk - What actually happens at the OTC in Colorado (or wherever) that is so special? I get it ... that an athlete grows 1 more year older. But will it make him better in Folk? Is the wrestling all about Free? Is all the training year round and with no interruption, and with nutritional aspects?

Wouldn't it be just as great to hold a kid back from going to 1st grade for 2 years - so he can kick the crap out of everyone 2 years younger until college when the world catches up to him? People in SoCal are doing that all the time - and 99.9% of the time they find out their fat boy is not the next Earl Campbell - but just some intimidating fat kid 2 years older than everyone in the league?

OK Mr Spooner. Regardless of all this talk - What actually happens at the OTC in Colorado (or wherever) that is so special? I get it ... that an athlete grows 1 more year older. But will it make him better in Folk? Is the wrestling all about Free? Is all the training year round and with no interruption, and with nutritional aspects?

Wouldn't it be just as great to hold a kid back from going to 1st grade for 2 years - so he can kick the crap out of everyone 2 years younger until college when the world catches up to him? People in SoCal are doing that all the time - and 99.9% of the time they find out their fat boy is not the next Earl Campbell - but just some intimidating fat kid 2 years older than everyone in the league?

I can't tell if you actually wanted me to reply or not.

I, for one, am extremely excited about Desanto. His ceiling is very high IMO. I have a feeling that wrestling with Lee, Gilman, Clark, Renteria, Turk, Happel, Glynn, Stickley, Cashman and Murin and being coached by TnT and Perry will enable him to reach that ceiling. I think he has NC caliber potential.

I, for one, am extremely excited about Desanto. His ceiling is very high IMO. I have a feeling that wrestling with Lee, Gilman, Clark, Renteria, Turk, Happel, Glynn, Stickley, Cashman and Murin and being coached by TnT and Perry will enable him to reach that ceiling. I think he has NC caliber potential.
Sorry mods but HOLY SHIT that is a loaded room! I’m new to wrestling fandom, my father was a good man but steered me away from wrestling- next time I see him imma kick him in the dick for that.

Little late to the party, but I stopped by the room on Friday afternoon. DeSanto WAS there...as was Lee, Kemerer, Young, Glynn, Murin, Costello... Coaches were in Fargo, Gilman and Warner were at OTC. Telford welcomed me into the room and gave me a tour of the place. Great day!

Alright... Sooooooo.. how big is KemDawg??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT