ADVERTISEMENT

HWC Bill Farrell entrants

I predict Lee comes out like a caged animal, or at least dominates everyone.
I love ADS at 65kg and think he may be better at this weight, we all know his Grip strength is up to the task.
The Bull is one of my favorites and I just love watching him wrestle. Warner! my feeling is Warner may be much better in freestyle then he was in folk. I have the feeling he will more offensive early and will be a beast to handle.
I can't wait to go to this

Entries so far. Stupid Flo won't let me link so I have to copy and paste in 2 different posts. Lol
Gee Flo, if you let people link you think it might drive traffic and get you some subscribers? Idiots

Men's Freestyle​

57 kg - Spencer Lee, TMWC

57 kg - Nico Megaludis, TMWC

57 kg - Brandon Courtney, Sunkist Kids WC

57 kg - Daniel DeShazer, Gopher WC RTC

57 kg - Nathan Desmond,

57 kg - Cooper Flynn, TWMC

57 kg - Cael Nasdeo, Nittany Lion WC

57 kg - Devan Turner, Indiana RTC

57 kg - Dalton Henderson, Clinic Wrestling

57 kg - Christopher Merlo, Edinboro RTC

57 kg - Fabian Gutierrez, West Point WC

57 kg - Michael Beets, Knights RTC

65 kg - Austin DeSanto, TWMC

65 kg - Patricio Lugo, TWMC

65 kg - Yahya Thomas, TWMC

65 kg - Michael McGee, Sunkist Kids WC

65 kg - Aden Valencia, TWMC

65 kg - Kaleb Larkin, Sunkist Kids WC

65 kg - Colin Realbuto, Panther WC RTC

65 kg - Henry Porter, Indiana RTC

65 kg - Tony Tolbert, NYC RTC

74 kg - Tyler Berger, Pennsylvania RTC

74 kg - Alex Marinelli, TMWC

74 kg - Joey Lavallee, TMWC

74 kg - Quincy Monday, TMWC

74 kg - Joshua Shields, Sunkist Kids WC

74 kg - Joseph Sealey,

74 kg - Isaiah White, Sunkist Kids WC

74 kg - Wyatt Sheets, TWMC

74 kg - Jarrett Jacques, Tiger Style Wrestling Club

74 kg - Evan Delong, Clarion RTC

74 kg - Jack Chesman, Florian Techniques WC

74 kg - Matheson Meade, Statesmen Wrestling Club

86 kg - Alex Dieringer, TMWC

86 kg - Trent Hidlay, TMWC

86 kg - Taylor Lujan, TMWC

86 kg - Michael Labriola, Lehigh Valley WC

86 kg - Marcus Coleman, TMWC

86 kg - Owen Webster, Gopher WC RTC

86 kg - Connor Mirasola, Askren Wrestling Academy

86 kg - David Bates, Rivertowns Wrestling Club

86 kg - John Gunderson, Panther WC RTC

86 kg - Nathan Taylor, Team Tugman WC

86 kg - Andrew Johnson, Gopher WC RTC

86 kg - John Boyle,

97 kg - Michael Macchiavello, TMWC

97 kg - Jacob Warner, TMWC

97 kg - Eric Schultz, Nebraska WTC

97 kg - Jonathan Aiello, TMWC

97 kg - Cole Mirasola, Askren Wrestling Academy

97 kg - Morgan Smith, TMWC

97 kg - Duncan Lee, Cyclone RTC

97 kg - Sterling Hecox,

97 kg - Trace Thompson,

125 kg - Gary Traub, TMWC

125 kg - Samuel Schuyler, Cyclone RTC

125 kg - Trent Hillger, Gopher WC RTC

125 kg - Christian Lance, Sunkist Kids WC

125 kg - Jacob Bullock, Indiana RTC

125 kg - Daniel Erekson, Air Force RTC

125 kg - Caleb Vancura, Viking RTC

Reactions: Gutt15 and Grip220
why are they all wrestling under TMWC instead of HWC? sorry if thats a dumb question

Reactions: RothMatt
It’s an Olympic qualifier, no?
No, USA’s next chance is the Pan Am qualifier, 29 Feb - 2 March 2024. The final opportunity is Worlds, 9-12 May 2024. 57kg and 65kg were NOT qualified for USA at this year’s Worlds, although Micic and Rivera qualified these weights for Serbia and Puerto Rico.

No dog in the fight, but your link is to an article dated today, so perhaps it wasn’t available yesterday when he posted. Just sayin.
You are correct, there was no share link yesterday on mobile. Maybe they saw the post and fixed it? 😀
I've had a computer since 1995. I know how to use share features and copy/paste urls. Lol

Reactions: Grip220
They represent both TMWC and the HWC.
Titan Mercury is more of the financial support and they train at the HWC.
TMWC supports a lot of wrestlers from different clubs.
TMWC still kind of confuses me. Like I understand what they do and I guess why but how? Like who funds them? There website is so vague. They have a couple of "partners and sponsors" but no one that looks like they have a ton of money. They I guess have some gear for sale sometimes but it does not seem to be a booming business. They allow you to contact them but they don't seem to be actively seeking donations. There two main competitors or whatever are Sunkist Kids which appears to be funded by a rich patron the Arthur Martori family, and New York Athletic Club which is a club of rich people in New York. I guess the third would be regional train centers attached to universities. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation I just have not found it in my limited search.

TMWC still kind of confuses me. Like I understand what they do and I guess why but how? Like who funds them? There website is so vague. They have a couple of "partners and sponsors" but no one that looks like they have a ton of money. They I guess have some gear for sale sometimes but it does not seem to be a booming business. They allow you to contact them but they don't seem to be actively seeking donations. There two main competitors or whatever are Sunkist Kids which appears to be funded by a rich patron the Arthur Martori family, and New York Athletic Club which is a club of rich people in New York. I guess the third would be regional train centers attached to universities. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation I just have not found it in my limited search.
I always thought Andy Barth was the man with the funds.
Or at least the funds to get the whole thing started.

Reactions: west2east
Exciting to see Lee listed, but also pretty hesitant on expectations. Constantly have to wonder where he’s at physically. A healthy Lee wrecks that field.

Reactions: Inthecircle
If healthy…,, I’m going to have to see Lee compete at this level again before believing he still has the ability to dominate.
You're kidding, right? He has one bad moment in a year, with the remaining 99% of the time being pretty fricking dominating and you're not sure if he can compete at this level? I'm hoping that's a weak attempt at humor...

You're kidding, right? He has one bad moment in a year, with the remaining 99% of the time being pretty fricking dominating and you're not sure if he can compete at this level? I'm hoping that's a weak attempt at humor...
No. I’m hoping he’s healthy and has his lungs back. Do you really think he was at his best for 99% of the time in college?

Btw, this is the next level of competition. And I’m going by the last version of Lee that we saw. I want him to dominate. I’m a fan of his.

Last edited:
No. I’m really hoping he’s healthy and has his lungs back. Do you really think he was at his best for 99% of the time in college?

Btw, this is the next level of competition. And I’m going by the last version of Lee that we saw. I want him to dominate. I’m a fan of his.
He will dominate, write it down and stamp it!

No. I’m hoping he’s healthy and has his lungs back. Do you really think he was at his best for 99% of the time in college?

Hi friend, No, I don't think he was at his best, but at the level he was at he could pretty much pummel anyone and everyone in his weight class (see the results for the season). So again, I don't want someone to think that one bad moment, and it was just that, a bad moment, defines what Lee brings to the table. With the exception of Cael, everyone's had it handed to them at least once; for Spencer it just happened to be his last match. I'm confident based on what I've seen in the past that Spencer will rock and f-ing roll - and commence to pummeling all takers - when he gets back on the mat.

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT