ADVERTISEMENT

Diaper Joe is Stinking it Up

images

He should get diagnosed….according to this lady, Jill Biden is an amazing doctor. She would’ve been Surgeon General if not for that whole med school thing..

I'm truly amazed how many people here are giving Biden a pass. How many of you think Joe lasts 4 years? Forget the cognition part. Do you want to just cede this election to Trump? What you people fail to realize is that any sane Democrat wants him gone. Get it? Not Republicans. Not Haley voters. You know people like Carl Bernstein? David Axelrod? You guys going to just watch the house on fire and pretend nothing is going on? What a bunch of bizzare people.

I'm truly amazed how many people here are giving Biden a pass. How many of you think Joe lasts 4 years? Forget the cognition part. Do you want to just cede this election to Trump? What you people fail to realize is that any sane Democrat wants him gone. Get it? Not Republicans. Not Haley voters. You know people like Carl Bernstein? David Axelrod? You guys going to just watch the house on fire and pretend nothing is going on? What a bunch of bizzare people.
When you start posting like a MAGA, you’re not helping things. No matter what, Trump cannot win this thing.

When you start with your name calling you lose people. Calling him diaper joe and saying his wife’s degree is fake, that’s just more BS from you. You’re a very angry person.

So do something about it Tom. 72 percent of the country wants him to drop out. How do you see a path forward with Biden? Seriously, give me one scenario, any scenario, where he gets re-elected that is remotely plausible.
look at it this way, if 72% want him to drop out then wouldn’t those 72% not want to vote for trump? If I was a trump voter, I would want biden to stay in. While those 72% want him to drop out, they may still vote for him over trump.

look at it this way, if 72% want him to drop out then wouldn’t those 72% not want to vote for trump? If I was a trump voter, I would want biden to stay in. While those 72% want him to drop out, they may still vote for him over trump.
Of course magats want Joe to stay. Gonna be a blow out. You gonna be around in November when it happens?

I never said her degree is fake but I reserve the moniker doctor for md holders.
you called her fake doctor. You’re turning into MAGA. So I guess you call a DO a fake doctor too. They’re not an MD. You really need to take a break, you’ve insulted anyone with or getting a PHD.

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
you called her fake doctor. You’re turning into MAGA. So I guess you call a DO a fake doctor too. They’re not an MD. You really need to take a break, you’ve insulted anyone with or getting a PHD.
Do's went to osteopathic medical schools. I don't consider them real doctors. You are correct.

• Wow
Reactions: PoopandBoogers
Do's went to osteopathic medical schools. I don't consider them real doctors. You are correct.
While I would prefer an MD over a DO, I’m not so angry as to say someone is a fake doctor if they’re not an MD. My son has a semester left (all classes taken) before he gets his PHD. To say he will be a fake doctor is really insulting. As I’ve said before, you’re a very angry person.

While I would prefer an MD over a DO, I’m not so angry as to say someone is a fake doctor if they’re not an MD. My son has a semester left (all classes taken) before he gets his PHD. To say he will be a fake doctor is really insulting. As I’ve said before, you’re a very angry person.
I work with oodles of phd's. They don't call each other doctors but you do you. Quit derailing the thread and go fellate the idf.

I work with oodles of phd's. They don't call each other doctors but you do you. Quit derailing the thread and go fellate the idf.
And I bet they don’t call each other fake doctors. Do you tell them they’re fake doctors. You’re angry and the U.S. will be a better place the day that you and trump are no longer part of this country.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
After Thursday night what would change my mind? The lies have been exposed...
nothing was going to change your mind, you’re voting for trump no matter what. Let’s be honest, you don’t care about people telling the truth or you would have had a problem with trump long ago.

And I bet they don’t call each other fake doctors. Do you tell them they’re fake doctors. You’re angry and the U.S. will be a better place the day that you and trump are no longer part of this country.
I will live rent free in your head forever.

We had been hearing that he was on "stuff"...
That's true but current stuff doesn't address the loss of neurons, which in Alzheimer's Disease can represent a brain volume shrinkage of around 40 to 50 percent. If you've seen such a brain compared to a normal brain, it will blow your mind. The disease is devastating.

Reactions: Roncuba55
nothing was going to change your mind, you’re voting for trump no matter what. Let’s be honest, you don’t care about people telling the truth or you would have had a problem with trump long ago.
Your right, I'm not the person you need to make your claims to. Trump lied 30 times and Biden lied 9 times. All politicians lie, some more than others... life was better in 2019 than 2023-2024.

Reactions: ICHerky and GOHOX69
That's true but current stuff doesn't address the loss of neurons, which in Alzheimer's Disease can represent a brain volume shrinkage of around 40 to 50 percent. If you've seen such a brain compared to a normal brain, it will blow your mind. The disease is devastating.
I'm certainly out of my realm when it comes to what you are saying and I believe you when you say it. I will say this though, something was clearly off with him Thursday night and it made Trump look way better by not even doing much. It wasn't hard to see and yet you still have people denying something was wrong.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I'm certainly out of my realm when it comes to what you are saying and I believe you when you say it. I will say this though, something was clearly off with him Thursday night and it made Trump look way better by not even doing much. It wasn't hard to see and yet you still have people denying something was wrong.
Yes. Some of the major defects in dementia include object tracking and language. It was plainly obvious and honestly sad to see.

Reactions: Roncuba55
Your right, I'm not the person you need to make your claims to. Trump lied 30 times and Biden lied 9 times. All politicians lie, some more than others... life was better in 2019 than 2023-2024.
I don't worry about trying to convince MAGA, they're a lost cause.

What about 2020? I noticed you specifically picked a year before the pandemic. And to be honest, life is better today then when trump took office.

Yes. Some of the major defects in dementia include object tracking and language. It was plainly obvious and honestly sad to see.

Are you sure you're qualified to make those statements? I know the MAGA posters will believe you, but for the educated posters, I'm not sure you're the expert you think you are.

What about 2020? I noticed you specifically picked a year before the pandemic. And to be honest, life is better today then when trump took office.
Everything in 2020 was Trumps fault according to people like you and if life was so much better why are scared of Trump winning? Seems like Biden should win easily... the opposite is happening. There was no inflation when Biden took office.

Reactions: ICHerky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT