ADVERTISEMENT

Diaper Joe is Stinking it Up

I'm still trying to understand what lies people are so angry about.
Can you pick up a pattern here:

"...the rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious."

--Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister

Reactions: NoWokeBloke
Can you pick up a pattern here:

"...the rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious."

--Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister

No normal person would believe that biden is as sharp as what he was when younger. I find it funny that some of you are now pissed like it's something new that biden is old.

No normal person would believe that biden is as sharp as what he was when younger. I find it funny that some of you are now pissed at the gaslighting.
FTFY

Do you have the self awareness to ask what else they're lying to you as a chorus about?

FTFY

Do you have the self awareness to ask what else they're lying to you as a chorus about?
If I worried every time a politician lied then I'd be like GOHOX and angry all the time. There's a bigger issue we're dealing with at this point and it's a fight to keep our democracy. If we can get anyone elected other than trump then maybe I'll care about other things.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
So do something about it Tom. 72 percent of the country wants him to drop out. How do you see a path forward with Biden? Seriously, give me one scenario, any scenario, where he gets re-elected that is remotely plausible.
My God are you overreacting. He could win in the exact same situation we are in right now. What independents are going to vote for the rapist? You?

Says the Russian.

This statement fundamentally demonstrates your ignorance, and how your perceptions have been warped by war hysteria.

You’ve swallowed the war propaganda that every dissent with the narrative must be Russian that you reflexively regurgitate it every time you’re made uncomfortable.
You don’t want to consider what other lies you’re falling for right now.

I'm still trying to understand what lies people are so angry about. Joe is old, what do you expect.
I’ll speak/type slowly so that you might understand…everyone in Biden’s admin said that Joe is “sharp as a tack” and behind closed doors…”we can’t keep up with him”’. Those were obviously lies to the public.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I’ll speak/type slowly so that you might understand…everyone in Biden’s admin said that Joe is “sharp as a tack” and behind closed doors…”we can’t keep up with him”’. Those were obviously lies to the public.

That's has you upset. You really think they're going to give you his full medical status. You're a fool if you're expecting to get the real truth about anyone. You have to judge for yourself. When he gave the state of the union speech, I was just glad he didn't drop back then. I've always been concerned he wouldn't live until the election.

I don't know if you've ever been around old people, but they can be good one day and then almost over night they can become confused and even die. I've seen that with some of my relatives. So Joe could have been "sharp as a tack" a month ago or 60 months ago.

Ummm…citing a basically uncontested primary season for an incumbent President isn’t very compelling.

Just sayin
It’s a lie.

The Democratic Party held 57 primaries and caucuses; voters in all 50 states

The Party in Florida decided only Biden could be on the primary ballot, and only one candidate meant by state law there wouldn’t be a vote and tally.

The Florida Democrats had to prevent democracy in order to ‘save democracy’, and now people like @Chishawk1425 have already memory holed reality and started regurgitating disinformation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT