ADVERTISEMENT

Did a Trump cultist just set himself on fire?

He’s just a person with a bad mind. You combine all of those things and you cannot figure out a political opinion of his. Everything is out to get all of us in his mind.
I agree and also think the guy just went over the deep end. I'm just poking fun at OP trying to call him a Trumper and also call the right in general a cult.

Identifying his place of origin doesn't bust my narrative,.. I suspect Manhattan is to crazys as a bright light is to mosquitoes...

200w.gif

How to go out with a TLDR...

If he were actually a MAGA he'd get more press coverage, or even a leftist for that matter. Now he doesn't advance anyone's agenda, so he's just sort of a garden variety lunatic.
He’s a both-sider.

Hope Bins and FAU don’t have access to matches and an accelerant! 😉

I can tell you’ve never been to manhattan. Maybe watch Muppets Take Manhattan for something more of your speed.

I have not,.. But you seem to be suggesting that traveling there would convince me that Manhattan wasn't populated with a higher than normal percentage of crazy people,... Call, and I'll raise you one crispy, manifesto writing, idiot...

I have not,.. But you seem to be suggesting that traveling there would convince me that Manhattan wasn't populated with a higher than normal percentage of crazy people,... Call, and I'll raise you one crispy, manifesto writing, idiot...
Manhattan is populated with a higher than normal population of wealthy people.

As for crazy? Meh, not sure that is true per capita. There are a lot of crazy people there because there are a lot of people there.

That's what most people will tell you. But sometimes if you crack open that crispy shell a brand new person with fresh glistening skin will pop out like a Cicada.
Like when you burn your marshmallow, and you can still get in there and scoop the gooey bits onto your s'more?!

Manhattan is populated with a higher than normal population of wealthy people.

As for crazy? Meh, not sure that is true per capita. There are a lot of crazy people there because there are a lot of people there.
Yeah, I would think the ratio is probably the same as anywhere else, but just the total number is a lot higher. And it's a smaller place, so they're more compact, meaning there's a greater chance to see one of the crazies, compared to somewhere like Houston, which covers such a massive land area that you might not see them as often, even though they're still there.

But its not a cult, though, so its ok.
Meh, he’s a part of something else. Just a standard crazy guy looking for bright lights to heighten his agenda. It’s sad but the mentally ill are among us and not everything they do has anything to do with pop politics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT