ADVERTISEMENT

Did chis get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the downside to a democracy for Ranked Choice Voting (RCV)?

And if there are none, it's time to spread the word and get it in every state for state and national elections.
Up until 1804, the ratification of the 12th amendment, the runner up in the presidential race became the VP. I wonder how that would work out today?
Tom and Huey are very reasonable compared to chis.
Tom is self proclaimed 99% Chis...

-Not prosecuting under a certain dollar amount of theft is radical.
-A wide open border for 3.5 years is radical.
-Supporting men in women's sports is radical.
-Allowing homeless to claim garbage as property so you can't remove it is radical
-A simple walk of SF or Portland is radical
-Trying to federally mandate a vaccine is radical

Notice that I didn't even include gender affirming care of minors or the existence of "furries".
If you are a rational human being you wouldn't try to defend more than one of the things I listed. Maybe just maybe you hate the radical right just like others hate the radical left.
I’ll add some others…apparently not understanding that America’s power-grid can’t handle the Green New Deal; defund the police; cashless bail; proposing U.S. citizenship/amnesty for illegal immigrants; black reparations; and promoting CRT in some public schools.

If you call every dem a commie or a Marxist you either don't know what those words mean or are just another member of the cult. But yeah....tell us more about why we can't have normal discussions on here
Is Kamala radical? Honest response no bs. I'll refrain from my usual trolling to see if we can actually have a normal discussion.

I'm going to ignore the rest and just address the gender affirming care and the furries.

I don't pretend to speak for everyone on the left and sure there may be some that are more radical on these things than I am but for the most part I think most lefties have similar views as I do on this.

As far as gender affirming care we think it should be between the child, their parents and their Doctors. The government should not be coming in to dictate what care is best for them. I don't think that's radical at all.

As far as furries I do not get it at all and yes I think it's ****ing weird but guess what? It doesn't effect me one iota and if someone wants to live that lifestyle more power to them. I feel they should be left alone to pursue what makes them happy. Again I don't think this is radical at all.

As I said sure some may have more radical views than I and most other dems but guess what? THEY AREN'T IN CHARGE OF THE PARTY! That is the ****ing difference and it is mind boggling people don't see it. The crazies are ****ing running the republican party. Get your shit in order and then you might have an argument.
What if the parents and doctors want to put leeches on the kid for "medical purposes"? Do you support that idea? How about a lobotomy? As long as both doctor and parent support it, of course. Government/society should stay out of that convo entirely, right?

I'm going to ignore the rest and just address the gender affirming care and the furries.

I don't pretend to speak for everyone on the left and sure there may be some that are more radical on these things than I am but for the most part I think most lefties have similar views as I do on this.

As far as gender affirming care we think it should be between the child, their parents and their Doctors. The government should not be coming in to dictate what care is best for them. I don't think that's radical at all.

As far as furries I do not get it at all and yes I think it's ****ing weird but guess what? It doesn't effect me one iota and if someone wants to live that lifestyle more power to them. I feel they should be left alone to pursue what makes them happy. Again I don't think this is radical at all.

As I said sure some may have more radical views than I and most other dems but guess what? THEY AREN'T IN CHARGE OF THE PARTY! That is the ****ing difference and it is mind boggling people don't see it. The crazies are ****ing running the republican party. Get your shit in order and then you might have an argument.
I gotta ask but are the things you chose to ignore too factually correct for you to address?

I’ll add some others…apparently not understanding that America’s power-grid can’t handle the Green New Deal; defund the police; cashless bail; proposing U.S. citizenship/amnesty for illegal immigrants; black reparations; and promoting CRT in some public schools.
You forgot forcing kids to be trans in your hyperventilating about stuff that isn’t happening post.

You forgot forcing kids to be trans in your hyperventilating about stuff that isn’t happening post.
Thanks for reminding me of the trans craziness. BTW cash-less bail has already occurred. 😉. Perhaps if Kamala would do an actual interview with a credible news source she could try to dispel her policy “rumors”. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: RicoSuave102954
If you call every dem a commie or a Marxist you either don't know what those words mean or are just another member of the cult. But yeah....tell us more about why we can't have normal discussions on here
Honest question, what would you think of someone that calls every con a nazi or taliban? Considering the topic of the op I think it's a fair question.

I gotta ask but are the things you chose to ignore too factually correct for you to address?
Nope. In fact a few of them are just right wing scare tactics you've fallen for that aren't factually true at all. The border isn't and hasn't been wide open. More people attempted to cross during Bidens term because of global factors like the pandemic and inflation and we were overwhelmed and I understand questioning the administration's response to an extent but conservatives act like Biden invited all of them here and just let them walk right through and they are just raping and murdering everyone when none of that is true.

Men and women in sports is way overblown as well. Conservatives act like trans people are invading women's sports and taking them over and dominating. That is not happening in even close to the numbers they make it out to be. My personal view is like most things the government should stay out of the issue and the sports organizations that are effected by this should make the decision they feel is best for their organization. I think a lot of Dems would agree with that position and I don't think it's radical at all.

The garbage thing I don't understand at all and haven't really heard about so you'll have to fill me in a bit more because who the **** cares if someone is taking your garbage? You didn't want it obviously why do you care if someone takes it? Seems like conservative outrage like usual.

The taking a walk in Portland... more conservative outrage. I've never been there specifically but I've been to Minneapolis and Chicago plenty which conservatives act like are absolute war zones and falling apart and none of it is true. Are there parts of the cities that are not great? Sure that's always been the case for every city. But for the most part all of the outrage is just generated to scare you and push the narrative that Dem policies are ruining the world and its not true.

As for the theft thing I saved that for last because it is the one I do feel is pretty radical and I do disagree with that happening anywhere. See I believe in justice across the board so if you break the law you should be properly and proportionally punished for it. So yes I agree if you commit theft of any amount you should face the consequences. The problem I have is conservatives are hypocrites when it comes to this. They don't want any consequences for the crimes Donnie committed. And it is kind of hard not to roll your eyes when a crowd cheers when trump says someone should be shot for stealing 50 bucks worth of stuff but lose their shit that trump who committed hundreds of millions of dollars in fraud should get off scott free.

Honest question, what would you think of someone that calls every con a nazi or taliban? Considering the topic of the op I think it's a fair question.
I believe he only called the MAGAts who tried to overthrow the government and are attempting to install Sharia law the Taliban. Unfortunately there are so many of them it seems like Chis was overreacting to MAGAs like you.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Now you're making stuff up. He called everyone that didn't think like him taliban. Be honest.
This isn't remotely accurate or true. The analogy correctly used was only referenced for the MAGA movement and its actions and their agenda. Please be accurate, good day to you.

This isn't remotely accurate or true. The analogy correctly used was only referenced for the MAGA movement and its actions and their agenda. Please be accurate, good day to you.

dumpster-man.gif

Glad to see you back. Definitely looks like could improve transparency of moderation on the board, and ensure there is no political ideology affecting decisions.

Glad to see you back. Definitely looks like could improve transparency of moderation on the board, and ensure there is no political ideology affecting decisions.
Trust me it was 100% this. I posted a thread that was always acceptable before, deleted 2 times and then banned.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Trust me it was 100% this. I posted a thread that was always acceptable before, deleted 2 times and then banned.
Look I think we can all go overboard, heck when you look at the updated rules they basically say no political threads LOL. Looks like we should all be banned. However, I do think we should receive warnings and messages before any banning's unless there are threats or involve extreme personal attacks. Otherwise, the board has been good at pretty much allowing everything else. It would be better if not everything is basically 100% political but that is where 95% of these threads go.

Look I think we can all go overboard, heck when you look at the updated rules they basically say no political threads LOL. Looks like we should all be banned. However, I do think we should receive warnings and messages before any banning's unless there are threats or involve extreme personal attacks. Otherwise, the board has been good at pretty much allowing everything else. It would be better if not everything is basically 100% political but that is where 95% of these threads go.
I posted facts about White Guys for Harris is all it was. Someone didn't like that.

I posted facts about White Guys for Harris is all it was. Someone didn't like that.
Moderation sucks, by the rule of the law posting it multiple times and spamming the board is a punishable offense, even still, you would be banning multiple people if the threshold is any political slanted article, tweet ect that denigrated the other party. Technically not supposed to discuss moderation either, however when it affects the board and there are questions on integrity of the board I do think its a valid topic. In either case I am glad you are active again. I just think it would be better if it is clear what the rules are and they are enforced fairly.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Moderation sucks, by the rule of the law posting it multiple times and spamming the board is a punishable offense, even still, you would be banning multiple people if the threshold is any political slanted article, tweet ect that denigrated the other party. Technically not supposed to discuss moderation either, however when it affects the board and there are questions on integrity of the board I do think its a valid topic. In either case I am glad you are active again. I just think it would be better if it is clear what the rules are and they are enforced fairly.
Correct only certain peeps are monitored. The amount of personal attacks that should be immediate bans that are allowed here is concerning.

Reactions: bunsen82
If politics were eliminated this forum would be a ghost town. Check out other sites’ off topic forums. While a few interesting threads do take place, not a lot of traffic. Hell I learn a lot by seeing both political sides on here. Like watching fox and cnn simultaneously.

Again moderation is not to specifically be discussed on this board per Rules. Per Rules the alt should be removed. Not the main account. Also without knowing the details it was deleted from this main account. So you may be making as assumption, I have no idea. I will stop pushing this discussion further but again, this does not appear to be moving things forward.
I would advise to go separate ways with this thread as well. He knows what he did. Let’s leave it at that.

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT