ADVERTISEMENT

Did chis get banned?

Reading what you wrote (lack of punctuation, wrong words, etc) indicates that you have some "issues."
I’m having cookie issues with the site today for some reason. Either way doesn’t change you spam the BB board and football Board. You’re not as bad as Chis nobody is btw. But your shit don’t stink.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
I am totally on board...that our process has produced the candidates that it has for the highest office in the land over the past few years says to me that it is time for a BIG change.

Where are the intelligent, experienced, non-"celebrity" middle ground candidates?
And I'll add, if you just look at this board, Fran, Goldie, myself and others are attacked for not having the exact same views as the Blue or Red. It's become either you see it my way or the name calling comes out. Chis was one of the worst about it.

And I'll add, if you just look at this board, Fran, Goldie, myself and others are attacked for not having the exact same views as the Blue or Red. It's become either you see it my way or the name calling comes out. Chis was one of the worst about it.

When Democrat Senators & Democrat celebrities were tweeting that Biden needed to drop out of the race, Chis went into full attack mode; he told these Democrats to resign and to delete their accounts. It was something else.

When Democrat Senators & Democrat celebrities were tweeting that Biden needed to drop out of the race, Chis went into full attack mode; he told these Democrats to resign and to delete their accounts. It was something else.
I saw it all unfold. I know I'm a diehard Hawk fan. I will even stand behind coaches when everyone is calling for their head. But I never become so unhinged that I can't see when change is needed. To me, Chis is so locked into his world that he can't see when things need to change. Change isn't always better, but it is needed sometimes.

Most of the far extremes on both sides are on ignore, so maybe I miss some of the right wingers calling out the middle. For the most part, I feel the hard right leaves me alone on my liberal views on gun control, abortion, LGBTQ+ positions. But the moment I enter a thread and give a conservative viewpoint, I’m called a Trump voter, MAGA, Traitor or told that they “don’t believe me”, etc. In my experience, the left chooses to go this route far more often than those on the right.

Chis was absolutely one of the worst at lumping those of in the middle as MAGA. He’s been an on again, off again, member of my ignore list over the years. I couldn’t stand his obsession with himself, how many threads he started. How many comments and likes his threads would get.

The Ukraine war thread was more than I could handle from him. I brought him back about a year ago and gave him another chance. If he would have addressed the DUI issues, with some of the obsessed with him, they might have went away. I got a DUI when I was 22. Dumbest night of my life and I paid for it for many years. The difference is, I learned my lesson. Over the last 30 years, there was no chance in hell I was ever going to pick up #2. My dislike for Chis is strong, but not for the DUIs. It’s because he rarely, if ever, thought for himself. His take has always been whatever Team Blue tells him to parrot. His pivot from Biden or bust to all in for Harris only provides additional proof he will say whatever Team Blue tells him to. Oh, and that he’s a self proclaimed centrist. He once rated himself a 40 on the liberal to conservative scale from 0-100. You can’t agree with 100% of every democrat position and consider yourself to be just off of center. I don’t know how many times I simply asked Chis to give his actual thoughts rather than just posting the dumpster gif. I have no issues with someone having a different political stance than I do if they can articulate their viewpoint. I’d rather agree to disagree and leave it. It’s hard to have that when one side resorts to dumpster memes and Twitter posts as a retort.

I have been worried about his mental health over the years. I was never joking when I advised him to see professional help.

I sure would like someone to explain to me what makes the Democrats agenda RADICAL or not moderate. Raising taxes back up on corporations and wealthy people isn’t radical. It’s not like they would raise the corporate tax back up to pre-Reagan. Taking care of your citizens isn’t radical. Trying to address climate change isn’t radical. Biden has been a moderate forever. Trump and his minions try to paint him as radical left, and now are attaching that label to Kamala. It’s nonsense. The only radical here is Project 2025 that wants to steal freedoms.

The 2 sides, for the 200th time, are not the same. It’s maddening that people can’t see or own this. I say all that knowing the Democrats are not perfect, but like someone else said, the only positive change in this country will take place by voting for Democrats. If they prove they can’t do it, 4 or 8 years later they won’t be elected. Republicans shouldn’t worry because Democrats won’t try to cheat and ignore the Constitution to stay in The White House.

Most of the far extremes on both sides are on ignore, so maybe I miss some of the right wingers calling out the middle. For the most part, I feel the hard right leaves me alone on my liberal views on gun control, abortion, LGBTQ+ positions. But the moment I enter a thread and give a conservative viewpoint, I’m called a Trump voter, MAGA, Traitor or told that they “don’t believe me”, etc. In my experience, the left chooses to go this route far more often than those on the right.

Chis was absolutely one of the worst at lumping those of in the middle as MAGA. He’s been an on again, off again, member of my ignore list over the years. I couldn’t stand his obsession with himself, how many threads he started. How many comments and likes his threads would get.

The Ukraine war thread was more than I could handle from him. I brought him back about a year ago and gave him another chance. If he would have addressed the DUI issues, with some of the obsessed with him, they might have went away. I got a DUI when I was 22. Dumbest night of my life and I paid for it for many years. The difference is, I learned my lesson. Over the last 30 years, there was no chance in hell I was ever going to pick up #2. My dislike for Chis is strong, but not for the DUIs. It’s because he rarely, if ever, thought for himself. His take has always been whatever Team Blue tells him to parrot. His pivot from Biden or bust to all in for Harris only provides additional proof he will say whatever Team Blue tells him to. Oh, and that he’s a self proclaimed centrist. He once rated himself a 40 on the liberal to conservative scale from 0-100. You can’t agree with 100% of every democrat position and consider yourself to be just off of center. I don’t know how many times I simply asked Chis to give his actual thoughts rather than just posting the dumpster gif. I have no issues with someone having a different political stance than I do if they can articulate their viewpoint. I’d rather agree to disagree and leave it. It’s hard to have that when one side resorts to dumpster memes and Twitter posts as a retort.

I have been worried about his mental health over the years. I was never joking when I advised him to see professional help.
I apologize if I have ever done that to you…if you can read this! 😃

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Correct, I don't participate in many political threads here because they are usually completely insufferable...mostly within the first 2 to 3 replies. People react angrily and derisively almost instantly to any thought that does not align with theirs. (Talk about a combination of group think and an over inflated sense of superiority.)

There is little to no nuance or appreciation that it is OK for someone to hold a different opinion than their own. To me, this tribal behavior also contributes to the modern political divide...as you really cannot even have an honest conversation with so many that are wild eyed zealots, IMO.

I sure would like someone to explain to me what makes the Democrats agenda RADICAL or not moderate. Raising taxes back up on corporations and wealthy people isn’t radical. It’s not like they would raise the corporate tax back up to pre-Reagan. Taking care of your citizens isn’t radical. Trying to address climate change isn’t radical. Biden has been a moderate forever. Trump and his minions try to paint him as radical left, and now are attaching that label to Kamala. It’s nonsense. The only radical here is Project 2025 that wants to steal freedoms.

The 2 sides, for the 200th time, are not the same. It’s maddening that people can’t see or own this. I say all that knowing the Democrats are not perfect, but like someone else said, the only positive change in this country will take place by voting for Democrats. If they prove they can’t do it, 4 or 8 years later they won’t be elected. Republicans shouldn’t worry because Democrats won’t try to cheat and ignore the Constitution to stay in The White House.
From the point of view of a middle of the road person, both parties have went extreme. You're a Dem, and I get it, sometimes it's to see your point of views as being extreme. If you would have brought up the agendas of the Dem party now in the 70's,80's or most of the 90's, you'd been put in an institution for thinking that way. There would be zero acceptance of a late term abortion of 6 or 7 month back then. Trans was only something you laughed at in the movies. People found out that the economic ways of the left were disastrous during the Carter era. Sorry, the left has become was left and the right is way right. We in the middle can't win. We aren't allowed to like part of something and not all of something.

Reactions: onlyTheObvious
Correct, I don't participate in many political threads here because they are usually completely insufferable...mostly within the first 2 to 3 replies. People react angrily and derisively almost instantly to any thought that does not align with theirs. (Talk about a combination of group think and an over inflated sense of superiority.)

There is little to no nuance or appreciation that it is OK for someone to hold a different opinion than their own. To me, this tribal behavior also contributes to the modern political divide...as you really cannot even have an honest conversation with so many that are wild eyed zealots, IMO.
100%

I apologize if I have ever done that to you…if you can read this! 😃
I feel like you and I have had respectable conversations over the years. It probably helps that I’m very supportive of teachers, regardless of subject, and public education. The majority of my family are lifelong democrats. My mother, brother, sister, wife, MIL and FIL - all Democrats. I’m taking a roundabout way to say I respect the opinion on others without having to always agree. I wasn’t always this way. I’ve become a much more kind and considerate human as I’ve gotten older. Having a child with special needs is a point in my life where I started to pivot.

I feel like you and I have had respectable conversations over the years. It probably helps that I’m very supportive of teachers, regardless of subject, and public education. The majority of my family are lifelong democrats. My mother, brother, sister, wife, MIL and FIL - all Democrats. I’m taking a roundabout way to say I respect the opinion on others without having to always agree. I wasn’t always this way. I’ve become a much more kind and considerate human as I’ve gotten older. Having a child with special needs is a point in my life where I started to pivot.
I have fought for kids with special needs for 26 years. I’m going to be sad in 3 weeks when I go back to work and one of my all-time favorites isn’t going to be there. He’s autistic and I had a blast with him in class for 4 years. He will be missed.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn

Post of the year candidate

What is a woman?

Reactions: RicoSuave102954

-Not prosecuting under a certain dollar amount of theft is radical.
-A wide open border for 3.5 years is radical.
-Supporting men in women's sports is radical.
-Allowing homeless to claim garbage as property so you can't remove it is radical
-A simple walk of SF or Portland is radical
-Trying to federally mandate a vaccine is radical

Notice that I didn't even include gender affirming care of minors or the existence of "furries".
If you are a rational human being you wouldn't try to defend more than one of the things I listed. Maybe just maybe you hate the radical right just like others hate the radical left.

Last edited:
-Allowing homeless to claim garbage as property so you can't remove it is radical

This isn't that hard and that is why some people vote Republican.
Local or state.
A lie
Hysteria over things you didn’t previously care about driven by foreign actors.
Whut?
Doubt you’ve been to either city ever, and not within 10 years.
How is your polio?

You are doing pretty good with this handle, I’ll give you credit for that.

Local or state.
A lie
Hysteria over things you didn’t previously care about driven by foreign actors.
Whut?
Doubt you’ve been to either city ever, and not within 10 years.
How is your polio?

You are doing pretty good with this handle, I’ll give you credit for that.
I bet you could be fun if you just acknowledged facts, stood on your own two feet and had an open mind.
Instead you insist on kneeling with an open throat.

Last edited:

Notice that I didn't even include gender affirming care of minors or the existence of "furries".
If you are a rational human being you wouldn't try to defend more than one of the things I listed. Maybe just maybe you hate the radical right just like others hate the radical left.

Another example is a Democrat County Attorney (in Minneapolis) going easy on juveniles who commit violent crimes. And one of the big reasons SHE/her office goes easy on them? She thinks brains are not fully developed until age 26. So, if you car jack someone or shoot/kill someone as a juvenile? You will get off easy.

This is one big issue that EVERYONE, no matter your party affiliation, is not happy about.

I'm fine with having disagreements with someone who may believe in a more conservative financial approach than me... or a different way to handle the border (although this has some nuance because I feel a lot of people have racist intentions when it comes to the border). I will respect that person's views and listen and actually try to understand the viewpoint because that is how we learn.

The problem is with the MAGA movement, these political views have taken on removing rights and dehumanizing certain groups of people. I'm sorry but I can't just say oh ok let's just agree to disagree about hating and taking rights away from certain groups. That shit is not ok and that's the issue. If conservatives help kick the MAGA movement to the trash heap where they belong and restore rights that have been taken away then I will gladly go back to debating the minutiae of policy and will gladly respect those with differing opinions than me and try to learn from their perspective. MAGA has got to go first though that's just the reality of the situation.

I'm going to ignore the rest and just address the gender affirming care and the furries.

I don't pretend to speak for everyone on the left and sure there may be some that are more radical on these things than I am but for the most part I think most lefties have similar views as I do on this.

As far as gender affirming care we think it should be between the child, their parents and their Doctors. The government should not be coming in to dictate what care is best for them. I don't think that's radical at all.

As far as furries I do not get it at all and yes I think it's ****ing weird but guess what? It doesn't effect me one iota and if someone wants to live that lifestyle more power to them. I feel they should be left alone to pursue what makes them happy. Again I don't think this is radical at all.

As I said sure some may have more radical views than I and most other dems but guess what? THEY AREN'T IN CHARGE OF THE PARTY! That is the ****ing difference and it is mind boggling people don't see it. The crazies are ****ing running the republican party. Get your shit in order and then you might have an argument.

This just proves your radical. It's amazing how big of Commies you guys are on here. Kamala is not radical. That's rich. It's comments like this is why we can't have normal discussions on here.
If you call every dem a commie or a Marxist you either don't know what those words mean or are just another member of the cult. But yeah....tell us more about why we can't have normal discussions on here

I'm going to ignore the rest and just address the gender affirming care and the furries.

I don't pretend to speak for everyone on the left and sure there may be some that are more radical on these things than I am but for the most part I think most lefties have similar views as I do on this.

As far as gender affirming care we think it should be between the child, their parents and their Doctors. The government should not be coming in to dictate what care is best for them. I don't think that's radical at all.

As far as furries I do not get it at all and yes I think it's ****ing weird but guess what? It doesn't effect me one iota and if someone wants to live that lifestyle more power to them. I feel they should be left alone to pursue what makes them happy. Again I don't think this is radical at all.

As I said sure some may have more radical views than I and most other dems but guess what? THEY AREN'T IN CHARGE OF THE PARTY! That is the ****ing difference and it is mind boggling people don't see it. The crazies are ****ing running the republican party. Get your shit in order and then you might have an argument.
I don't disagree with anything you said. I'm just tired of a holier than thou attitude when it comes to both parties.

Last edited:
This just proves your radical. It's amazing how big of Commies you guys are on here. Kamala is not radical. That's rich. It's comments like this is why we can't have normal discussions on here.
Camping The Wonder Years GIF by ABC Network

Reactions: Bonerfarts
the quality and the thoughtfulness of his posts were not great, but the quantity was up there quite high...

unknown what he would do to get banned

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT