ADVERTISEMENT

Did chis get banned?

Overall I'm gonna miss him because I got a kick out of his propaganda.
If Joe had ever whipped his dick out on live television it was comforting to know I could come here and have Chis explain to me why Biden's dick reveal wasn't appalling but that it was powerful and represented democracy.
That's every shitlib on this board.

Pretty sure he called Alaska a traitor the other day.

He was calling anyone that left team Biden a traitor at one point.

Ironically and hypocritically, Chis has many accounts on here. He uses all of the accounts when voting (he tried to avoid being voted worst poster of the year).

Here's at least 3 of his accounts:

Chishawk1425

BlueRidgeHawk

NotAFairCatch (this account created on June 23; he tries to hide it, but based on the Keith Murphy tweets & more, it sure sounds like "Chis")

Reactions: Sharky1203
Just out of curiosity Fran, why are you so upset with Chis?
I see you back and forth with a lot of posters in various threads but nothing near this level. What happened?
I'll speak for myself... the dude is a legit whack job. I believe he is a real threat to society if Trump wins in November and I sincerely believe that. His always bringing politics into game threads and non stop hateful rhetoric towards anyone who doesn't 100% conform to his beliefs. He has more skeletons in the closet than anyone on this board but continues to believe that he is the bar for moral superiority. A century ago he wouldn't be allowed to leave his room in the psych ward.

Reactions: biggreydogs
I'll speak for myself... the dude is a legit whack job. I believe he is a real threat to society if Trump wins in November and I sincerely believe that. His always bringing politics into game threads and non stop hateful rhetoric towards anyone who doesn't 100% conform to his beliefs. He has more skeletons in the closet than anyone on this board but continues to believe that he is the bar for moral superiority. A century ago he wouldn't be allowed to leave his room in the psych ward.
Yeah nobody cares what think. I'm asking Fran

Agreed…he seemed unhinged.

The ‘report’ feature is so overwhelmed by reports of things that aren’t problems, to the point it’s practically worthless. There is no ‘line’ that everyone agrees with, so it’s tough. And, just physically too many posts to keep effective track on everything. I can assure you the point of moderation is to keep things between the rails and above board. Just want everyone to enjoy the board the best they can, and finding that spot is an ongoing effort.
Now if anyone wants to get banned easily, go to the Nebraska Rivals board and mention to Husker fans that Nebraska’s historical football record is inflated due to being in the old Big 8 conference. 😜

I see you back and forth with a lot of posters in various threads but nothing near this level. What happened?

He and I were fine when he first showed up 5 years ago. He's a big Iowa fan; so am I.

When it comes to politics, I have made it pretty clear that Republicans, imo, are idiots for not nominating a candidate who could serve up to 8 years. I have stated that Trump is unfit for office. I have discussed on here having family members who are Trump supporters, where I challenge them on why. I also have made it clear that I am not happy with the Democratic Party and that I wish we had ranked choice voting, which would help encourage 3rd party candidates to run for office. The country, imo, is tired of the 2 party system, which continually seems to give us bad candidates/choices.

With all that being said, my problem with Chis is that his methods and behavior on here are beyond ridiculous. He has several accounts. He attacks anyone who disagrees with him. He calls people with differing opinions, especially independents like me, a MAGAt, an orange turd, a terrorist, a traitor, etc. You should see how he went after Democrat Senators and celebrities (who are clearly Democrats) when they said Biden needed to drop out of the race after the disastrous presidential debate. Chis even went after media members, telling them to resign or delete their accounts. It's crazy ass behavior.

And, let's face it. The guy is a hypocrite, and I have zero patience for hypocrites. Chis talks about people committing crimes and being arrested and he's committed several crimes and has been arrested several times himself. In Iowa, a 3rd offense for driving under the influence (DUI), also known as an OWI, is a Class "D" felony.

Last edited:
He and I were fine when he first showed up 5 years ago. He's a big Iowa fan; so am I.

When it comes to politics, I have made it pretty clear that Republicans, imo, are idiots for not nominating a candidate who could serve up to 8 years. I have stated that Trump is unfit for office. I have discussed on here having family members who are Trump supporters, where I challenge them on why. I also have made it clear that I am not happy with the Democratic Party and that I wish we had ranked choice voting, which would help encourage 3rd party candidates to run for office. The country, imo, is tired of the 2 party system, which continually seems to give us bad candidates/choices.

With all that being said, my problem with Chis is that his methods and behavior on here are beyond ridiculous. He has several accounts. He attacks anyone who disagrees with him. He calls people with differing opinions, especially independents like me, a MAGAt, an orange turd, a terrorist, a traitor, etc. You should see how he went after Democrat Senators and celebrities (who are clearly Democrats) when they said Biden needed to drop out of the race after the disastrous presidential debate; Chis even went after media members, telling them to resign or delete their accounts. It's crazy ass behavior.

And, let's face it. The guy is a hypocrite, and I have zero patience for hypocrites. Chis talks about people committing crimes and being arrested and he's committed several crimes and has been arrested several times himself. In Iowa, a 3rd offense for driving under the influence (DUI), also known as an OWI, is a Class "D" felony.
People like you have no clue. I understand completely what you are saying and that’s great.

What you don’t realize, is if you want change, you have to vote for Democrats. Otherwise nothing will change.

Otherwise continue blaming the two party system, when it’s your own fault and others like you.

Republicans won’t change unless they get beaten at the polls badly.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris and Bro D
People like you have no clue. I understand completely what you are saying and that’s great.

What you don’t realize, is if you want change, you have to vote for Democrats. Otherwise nothing will change.

Otherwise continue blaming the two party system, when it’s your own fault and others like you.

What “good” change(s) will the Dems initiate?

I have no clue, huh? The current political climate is my fault, huh? Comments like these are good ways to turn people off to whatever you have to say.

Again, ranked choice voting would give us candidates who are more moderate and who would actually get things done. But it likely won't happen because that would mean our 2 dominating parties lose power.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler

Dems don't need to change at all though? Not one bit? Everything is Adolf Trump's fault?

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
@alaskanseminole AI summary please? I’d like a paragraph summary along with a visual aide
How about just a visual aid?

8z4sa7.gif

The ‘report’ feature is so overwhelmed by reports of things that aren’t problems, to the point it’s practically worthless. There is no ‘line’ that everyone agrees with, so it’s tough. And, just physically too many posts to keep effective track on everything. I can assure you the point of moderation is to keep things between the rails and above board. Just want everyone to enjoy the board the best they can, and finding that spot is an ongoing effort.
So how long have you been a mod?

This is the problem... Frans says it in his post. We in the middle are sick of the Blue vs. Red B.S.. Voting Dem isn't the answer. The process how we get our candidates are. The two party system has stopped any chance of anyone that isn't Red or Blue from having a chance. In a Democracy it's about choice. We don't have hardly any choice anymore. To add to this, look at Cali and it's voting system, a direct result of what would happen if Dems were in charge. Come election time we all would have a choice of Dem #1 or Dem#2. We have to have balance in order for our system to work. If it leans to one side or the other, then corruption takes over.

• Love
Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
This is the problem... Frans says it in his post. We in the middle are sick of the Blue vs. Red B.S.. Voting Dem isn't the answer. The process how we get our candidates are. The two party system has stopped any chance of anyone that isn't Red or Blue from having a chance. In a Democracy it's about choice. We don't have hardly any choice anymore. To add to this, look at Cali and it's voting system, a direct result of what would happen if Dems were in charge. Come election time we all would have a choice of Dem #1 or Dem#2. We have to have balance in order for our system to work. If it leans to one side or the other, then corruption takes over.

I keep beating this drum but this is why I am for Ranked Choice Voting (RCV).

3rd party candidates would be more open to running. You, I, anyone, could vote for a 3rd party candidate as our #1 choice, someone else as our #2 choice, etc. No candidate wins an election until they get over 50% of the vote.

This is how it works for electing the Mayor & City Council members of Minneapolis. Unfortunately, that's as far as it goes; RCV is not used for state or federal offices.

Link:

I keep beating this drum but this is why I am for Ranked Choice Voting (RCV).

3rd party candidates would be more open to running. You, I, anyone, could vote for a 3rd party candidate as our #1 choice, someone else as our #2 choice, etc. No candidate wins an election until they get over 50% of the vote.

This is how it works for electing the Mayor & City Council members of Minneapolis. Unfortunately, that's as far as it goes; RCV is not used for state or federal offices.

Link:

100% I'm all with you on it.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Careful Mods are watching thread would answer those questions for you. But it’s no longer in the system. Chis is OCD amongst other issues. Fran has a similar compulsive drive. Once he latches onto something it’s hard for him that let go.

I am totally on board...that our process has produced the candidates that it has for the highest office in the land over the past few years says to me that it is time for a BIG change.

Where are the intelligent, experienced, non-"celebrity" middle ground candidates?

I am totally on board...that our process has produced the candidates that it has for the highest office in the land over the past few years says to me that it is time for a BIG change.

Where are the intelligent, experienced, non-"celebrity" middle ground candidates?
They aren't interested anymore because they are attacked (families attacked) over anything and everything.

Careful Mods are watching thread would answer those questions for you. But it’s no longer in the system. Chis is OCD amongst other issues. Fran has a similar compulsive drive. Once he latches onto something it’s hard for him that let go.

Reading what you wrote (lack of punctuation, wrong words, etc) indicates that you have some "issues."

Most of them can’t win. Because they’re viewed as too smart, boring, or pragmatic. Also it takes a certain type of personality to want to be fundraising most of the time.
For instance the DC rep is the safest district a person can think of. Yet, she still has to spend a third of her time in call centers telemarketing.

We, the voters, need to demand Ranked Choice Voting (RCV).

It works at the local/city level. And it would work at the state and national level, too.

More candidates/more choices are a good thing. The winning candidate getting over 50% of the vote is a good thing, too.

I wrote this above, but this is how it works for electing the Mayor & City Council members of Minneapolis. Unfortunately, that's as far as it goes; RCV is not used for state or federal offices.

Link:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT