ADVERTISEMENT

Did Obama ever post videos like this?

gusto79

HR Legend
Sep 11, 2002
It just seems weird for Trump to tweet something like this. They've done videos like this before. Just seems odd to post a video about PR and make the focal point Trump. Maybe this is normal and Obama did it too.

He also retweeted this. Seems rather divisive for the president to call the left despicable. At least when Hilary said Trump supporters were deplorable she said it was only half of them.

It just seems weird for Trump to tweet something like this. They've done videos like this before. Just seems odd to post a video about PR and make the focal point Trump. Maybe this is normal and Obama did it too.

Actually, Obama was the opposite. He campaigned saying that he would be the most transparent President and show everything on C-Span, but that never happened. Surprise! Now we have a President who puts out his own version of the truth. Surprise again!

Personally, I think videos like this are fine, but should come from a White House account, not "his".

How do you feel about getting the press involved in your self-aggrandizing video?
Obama's video was more self-deprecating then self-aggrandizing.

And I just can't believe the press was involved in a video made for the WH Correspondents's Dinner. I'm just shocked.

My cousin called me last week. She said one of her friends has been working for Trump. Her friend said it's really weird what kind of public image he has. She said he's unbelievably warm and caring and how he acts in public is crazy. She can't figure it out according to my cousin.

My cousin called me last week. She said one of her friends has been working for Trump. Her friend said it's really weird what kind of public image he has. She said he's unbelievably warm and caring and how he acts in public is crazy. She can't figure it out according to my cousin.
Doubt it.

I'm guessing your cousin's friend is hot.

Only an idiot would think a handful of personal interactions defines who a person really is as opposed to the 99.99999999999999999999999% of everything else the person does in their life.

I'm guessing your cousin's friend is hot.

Only an idiot would think a handful of personal interactions defines who a person really is as opposed to the 99.99999999999999999999999% of everything else the person does in their life.
My cousin is far from hot. So I doubt it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT